Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,062 members, 7,896,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? (1132 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / Would My Unfriendly Neighbors Ever Speak To Me? / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by mamageeiscool: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi all, this is a continuation of my previous thread about the neighbors who talk to my mother and brother but ignore me.

And my latest question is do you think my neighbors will ever talk to me?
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by feran15(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
mamageeiscool:
Hi all, this is a continuation of my previous thread about the neighbors who talk to my mother and brother but ignore me.

they have nothing to say or believe you are not friendly... try greeting them when you walk past them or giving them gifts this Christmas like hampers
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by SINNZ(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Who gives a flyin fvck what your neighbours think about you? undecided
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by cruzita(f): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin tie kolanut with red cloth put am for their door.dem go use run come ask u weda u see who put the stuff for dia door if possible sleep for ur house.indirect talk thank me lera
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by mamageeiscool: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
cruzita:
grin tie kolanut with red cloth put am for their door.dem go use run come ask u weda u see who put the stuff for dia door if possible sleep for ur house.indirect talk thank me lera
Hahaha.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by ronald4lif(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Poor neighbours, I feel for them and wonder how they cope living close with a psychedelic idíot. They don't want you to infect them with your insanity.

You are lucky we are in 2015, if it were in 1940, people like you would have been confined to a sanatorium to prevent you from reproducing your kind with goldfish brains that can barely remember what happened 30 seconds ago and constitute a perpetual drawback and burden on the Black race.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by mamagee3(f): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
Poor neighbours, I feel for them and wonder how they cope living close with a psychedelic idíot. They don't want you to infect them with your insanity.

You are lucky we are in 2015, if it were in 1940, people like you would have been confined to a sanatorium to prevent you from reproducing your kind with goldfish brains that can barely remember what happened 30 seconds ago and constitute a perpetual drawback and burden on the Black race.
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by ronald4lif(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
mamagee3:

Grow up and borrow sense since you can't naturally afford one and stop constituting nuisance on this board.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by francizy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
mamageeiscool:

OP, you have started again! I asked if you usually greet their parents and you said "no". Our cultures and tradition demands that and people who don't do such are regarded as disrespectful. Why not start by greeting their parents, cuz it won't take away anything from you. You won't die if you do that.
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by mamageeiscool: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
francizy:

OP, you have started again! I asked if you usually greet their parents and you said "no". Our cultures and tradition demands that and people who don't do such are regarded as disrespectful. Why not start by greeting their parents, cuz it won't take away anything from you. You won't die if you do that.
I know but the issue is whenever the parents see me walk outside.

They walk quickly into their house to avoid speaking to me.
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by francizy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
mamageeiscool:

I know but the issue is whenever the parents see me walk outside.

They walk quickly into their house to avoid speaking to me.

Can't happen all the time. Start greeting them and make sure it's loud enough to be heard.. Shikina
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by mamageeiscool: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
francizy:

Can't happen all the time. Start greeting them and make sure it's loud enough to be heard.. Shikina
It happens all the time!!!

I don't see them very often and when I do see them, they just get into their cars and drive off.

Or they walk into their house.
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by francizy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
mamageeiscool:

It happens all the time!!!

I don't see them very often and when I do see them, they just get into their cars and drive off.

Or they walk into their house.

Ok then, go ahead and do whatever you like, just don't commit suicide.. undecided
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by mamageeiscool: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
francizy:

Ok then, go ahead and do whatever you like, just don't commit suicide.. undecided
Commit suicide? shocked

I can never commit suicide, I plan on ignoring them.
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by MzPecs(f): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
mamageeiscool:

Reveal to them the secret of your beauty and you'll see them worship you like a god. wink
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by mamagee3(f): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
MzPecs:

Reveal to them the secret of your beauty and you'll see them worship you like a god. wink
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by MzPecs(f): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? by mamagee3(f): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? / He's My Cousin, But She Got Wedded To Him / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.