Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:45 PM

Esut Madness - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esut Madness (570 Views)

BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) / Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus / Notice Of Esut 14th Convocation Ceremonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Esut Madness by Chestan(m): 1:48am On Jun 12, 2009
I just dont know what is going on, all ESUT student are getting tired of the school,i beg i no fit take am again. the school is just confuse, the don know what they want to do, i mean, the strike is killing us,we just dont know what the problem is.please you out there, yes you, of you can help us, please do.Tell the government to pay them there salary or to give them whatever they need.Could you imagine my fellow student, we never write our first semester exam, while some school don they end lecture of second semester, what are we to do
Re: Esut Madness by ruffneck(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2009
Come over to UNN and become a lion.i ws in ESUT bt moved over to UNEC and i'm glad i did,

(1) (Reply)

Project Palaver / Education Programs Should Include The Distribution Of Condoms In School. / I Need Info On Delsu Post Ume.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.