Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,484 members, 7,971,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? (10480 Views)

Nigeria's Population To Surpass U.S By 2050 / Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year / Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? by REALTRUTH1: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
kodewrita:

How is this going to make us

----richer?
----happier?
It is actually suppose to make you sad because someday ur child would grow up and if he/she ask you this question,,you won't be able to give an answer
Re: What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2009
Uncountable Billionssssss cheesy
Re: What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? by slyk2(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
Nigeria is more populated than we think.

As far as we envisage, we are more than 150million in this country.

So if you need to do any thing about the population just know that we are about 200million plus!
Re: What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? by kodewrita(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

It is actually suppose to make you sad because someday your child would grow up and if he/she ask you this question,,you won't be able to give an answer

There are worse things to be sad about. That number is the least of our problems.
Re: What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? by chiogo(f): 2:28am On Mar 05, 2010
Google it.  grin

The 2009 estimate is 154 million. That's crazy!! It was 130 million last time I checked. . .and that was not long ago.
Re: What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? by 006(m): 3:05am On Mar 05, 2010
if you work in a maternity centre like island maternity or uniben teaching hospital, you will feel its a billion!!!!

You made my day, tongue
Re: What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? by REALTRUTH1: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
kodewrita:

There are worse things to be sad about. That number is the least of our problems.
Aside from the unholy aliance of 1914,,,one other big problem Nigeria has got is with her population,,,,The fact that we don't even know what our population is,,,is a great sign of Irresponbility from our LEADERS,,,,I have a feeling that Nigeria is probably not a country yet,,,therefore no need to care about the population figure
Re: What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? by yeswecan(m): 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
In reality Nigeria should be around 100 Million
Re: What Exactly Is Nigeria's Population? by kodewrita(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

Aside from the unholy aliance of 1914,,,one other big problem Nigeria has got is with her population,,,,The fact that we don't even know what our population is,,,is a great sign of Irresponbility from our LEADERS,,,,I have a feeling that Nigeria is probably not a country yet,,,therefore no need to care about the population figure

I agree. lets solve the corruption then we worry about other issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mourners Boo, Chase Away Emir Of suleja: / Zamfara: Matawalle Lays Foundation For N8.631 Billion RUGA Project / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.