Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,609 members, 7,937,749 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Women And Equality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Equality (337 Views)

Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Equality by Mamywatobi(f): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Women want equality in everything! OK then, take the trash out, rake them leaves, mow the yard, fix your own flats, change your own oil, kill your own food, build the buildings you work and shop in, call only on women when scary criminal looking men come around, open your own doors, carry your own groceries and NEVER ask a man to do ANY of these things and more. Do ALL these things YOURSELF and have your equality! ~ Christy #YesISaidIt #YouOnlyYellEqualityWhenItsConvenientForYou #StopTrynaBeAMan #BeAWoman

1 Like

Re: Women And Equality by DirtyGold: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2015
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Factors Which Help To Make Our Relationships Successful / Read Open Letter To Lassa Fever / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.