Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys (1115 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / 7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys by Tunchi101(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
1. They never kiss you unless it's leading to s*x. This category of guys would never even hold your hand in public grin

2.  They never make time for things that concerns you. They are only around when its in their interest. My sister, sharpen up; your noting but a cure to his boredom. cheesy

3. If you like, date a thousand other guys, they don't care, so far you are available when they need you. When person no be recharge card undecided

4. They spend much. Most of the time, guys see their spending on ladies as investment. grin It's unfortunate most ladies don't realise this. This happens to be a bad sign because at the end of the day after spending and you refuse him what he wants, O.Y.O na I'm you dey lipsrsealed

5. He Never introduces you to people that matter to him like his family or friends. It's a pity most ladies don't take notice of this cause it's definitely a red light sign undecided

6. Conversations with such guys are mostly naughty and having to do with sex.  wink

7. He never commits no matter how long it takes.  cool

8. He Never(rarely) takes you out on dates. This is because he doesn't want to be seen with you; so therefore, home is where he wants to be. To put bluntly, he is embarrassed to be seen with you. angry

9. Guys like this are mostly interested in chatting or texting because chatting is impersonal. Hearing ones voice has been proven to be a sign of affection; so therefore, they rarely wanna hear your voice.  tongue

10. They only calls or visit when its late. You ask yourself which kind of people are patronised only at night time?? kiss

11. Constantly request for n*de pictures from you. Some d*ft ladies would keep sending them thinking it would make him love them more. I laugh in hebrew grin grin grin

12. They are always very good with their words and at the end of the day, they never keep to their words. Some guys in this set can tell you to head for the pit in such a way you would look forward to the journey. cool

13. He really never has anything meaningful to say when you are together, so all you do is sex.

14. Always trying to get you drunk. I don't have to tell you what is most likely to come next undecided

15. He would never open up to you i.e discuss things that matter to him with you. And some girls still stick around

16. ADD YOURS GUYS...

Ladies, don't forget that a Fish that is in hurry to teach an airport would surely come back as Titus Sardine grin

Tunchi101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys by falconey(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
yeah right

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys by pet4ril(f): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Why I'm finding it hard to believe this post huhhhj
Okay, end time guys/niggas and post lipsrsealed
Re: 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys by Tunchi101(m): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
pet4ril:
Why I'm finding it hard to believe this post huhhhj
Okay, end time guys/niggas and post lipsrsealed
what's there that's so difficult to believe grin ??
Re: 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys by pet4ril(f): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tunchi101:
what's there that's so difficult to believe grin ??
i don't even know again ooooo
Re: 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys by asadike(f): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Very true. Thk u for exposing them. but op e be like say u don do them tire.
Re: 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys by Tunchi101(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
asadike:
Very true. Thk u for exposing them. but op e be like say u don do them tire.
grin not necessarily. Let's just say I have been paying close attention wink
Re: 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys by MRBrownJ: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tunchi101:
1. They never kiss you unless it's leading to s*x. This category of guys would never even hold your hand in public a shy guy would do that, or one not too keen on PDA

2.  They never make time for things that concerns you. They are only around when its in their interest. My sister, sharpen up; your noting but a cure to his boredom. its called "being BUSY"

3. If you like, date a thousand other guys, they don't care, so far you are available when they need you. When person no be recharge card so a gal is having a 1000 other guys in her life but "you" are the one using her?! is that one of your jokes?!

4. They spend much. Most of the time, guys see their spending on ladies as investment. grin It's unfortunate most ladies don't realise this. This happens to be a bad sign because at the end of the day after spending and you refuse him what he wants, O.Y.O na I'm you dey
so, the gal wouldnt be using the guy if he spent money on her lavishly but got nothing in return whatsoever?!

5. He Never introduces you to people that matter to him like his family or friends. It's a pity most ladies don't take notice of this cause it's definitely a red light sign its called:"not being ready yet"

6. Conversations with such guys are mostly naughty and having to do with sex. if lady doesnt like it, she can change the subject

7. He never commits no matter how long it takes. commits to who/what exactly?

8. He Never (rarely) takes you out on dates. This is because he doesn't want to be seen with you; so therefore, home is where he wants to be. To put bluntly, he is embarrassed to be seen with you. not all women are date worthy, but if he is with her at home, then why should she care? at least he is with her.

9. Guys like this are mostly interested in chatting or texting because chatting is impersonal. Hearing ones voice has been proven to be a sign of affection; so therefore, they rarely wanna hear your voice. chatting/texting is also CHEAPER and EASIER

10. They only calls or visit when its late. You ask yourself which kind of people are patronised only at night time?? mst married people "also" only spend quality time together at night, is that so bad?

11. Constantly request for n*de pictures from you. Some d*ft ladies would keep sending them thinking it would make him love them more. I laugh in hebrew what does nude pics got to do with love?!

13. He really never has anything meaningful to say when you are together, so all you do is sex. if that gal has something meaningful to say then why dont she say it? sex is a "meaningful" thing to do anyway

14. Always trying to get you drunk. I don't have to tell you what is most likely to come next any smart respectable man knows that having sex with a drunk gal is rubbish

15. He would never open up to you i.e discuss things that matter to him with you. And some girls still stick around it takes time to TRUST and pen up to someone

FIXED

sadly, too many women believe that if a man is not ready for marriage (when they are) then he is automatically using them

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys by Tunchi101(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:

FIXED

sadly, too many women believe that if a man is not ready for marriage (when they are) then he is automatically using them

Most of d so called fixed things are a direct counter to the post. This ain't a debate man.

Nice counters anyways
Re: 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys by MRBrownJ: 12:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Tunchi101:

Most of d so called fixed things are a direct counter to the post. This ain't a debate man.

Nice counters anyways

more like a possible reason why men and women act in such a way, thus advising you not to mistakenly judge men (as using females) just because they do what you wrote above
Re: 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Yea. I agree but it depends on the definition of the relationship. This one is Friends with benefits, they don't care.

(1) (Reply)

..... / Why Are Women Like This? I'm Getting Sick To My Stomach.... / When You Get Married To A Branch Manager-pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.