Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,108 members, 7,977,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:08 PM

Photo:is This The Latest Banking Scam?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo:is This The Latest Banking Scam?? (407 Views)

This Man The Photo Is Is Here Is A Serial Duper / LATEST Atm/online Banking Scam / This Photo Is Currently Causing Trouble Online, Pregnancy Or Sexiness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:is This The Latest Banking Scam?? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Just this morning, got a text message on my phone from a regular Nigerian number.. Checked it and lo and behold it was a text telling me that my ATM card has been deactivated bla bla bla....
Now the funny part is this...
1)I didn't affiliate my Etisalat number with my bank account when registering... cry
so I'm not even supposed to receive any text message related to any banking ish...
2)The funniest part of all; asking me to call another regular number to reactivate it ... I mean what hell of a bank does that??

I know I'm not the only one this was sent to... So just incase you received a text just like this... Pls IGNORE!! it's a Scam,!!

Lalasticlala help spread the word!

Re: Photo:is This The Latest Banking Scam?? by PHEMIEY(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wetin man no go see.
Re: Photo:is This The Latest Banking Scam?? by fhelihx(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Beware if scammers
Re: Photo:is This The Latest Banking Scam?? by Ahzyz(m): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Omo na every body wan try to make am ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Monday Morning News / New App That Can Tell Why A Baby Is Crying / Self Esteem Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.