Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Long Should Good Sex Take? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should Good Sex Take? (11723 Views)

What Does Sex Take Away From A Woman? / Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex (take Note Of No. 8 More) / How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by ProfGday(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
poor ppu fucck to impress................."lobatan
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by abdulaz: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
This is a sharp generation so don't blame them, besides humping for 5 minutes ain't that easy.
3hrs is not even up to my average quicky time, it takes me 2-3 days to get the business done if I am really in the mood.
She's an adult already so she should unhang herself. She shouldn't wait for me to do everything for her.

It is really difficult to satisfy a bae, especially those that lay down and do nothing.

Some are just agents of confusion that thinks men develop extra hands during sex.

You go 4 left bweast and she will pushing the right.

You turn to the right and she will drag your face for a kiss.

Ok, so it is a kiss she wants? But she's already rubbing your laps with her......

Before you could reach down to help, she already pushing in her left bweast.

Confusion everywhere.
No be lie my bro, e get dis babe wey go carry her two bwests put for my mouth like say I get two mouth Ke. She no dey allow me carry my mouth Comot even for a sec, even when I'm on the southside with my chairman, one of my fingers must be on her cli..t,
It's like a rule to her and my mouth must no comot for her bust o. Confusion everywhere indeed.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by valdes00(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
Stop using agbo jedi
Then u won't even enjoy it cos we will spill bfor 5mins. .
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Gydion(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
20-25 minutes?

I hope I don't have problem because I spend my minimum of 45 minutes. The last time I checked I was in for 30 minutes even though the girl told me it was OK but I didn't release at last because she had to stop me that I want to kill her. Pls help o
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Gydion(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
20-25 minutes?

I hope I don't have problem because I spend minimum of 45 minutes. The last time I checked I was in for 30 minutes even though the girl told me it was OK but I didn't release at last because she had to stop me that I want to kill her. Pls help o
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Maxi112: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
just like my 25-30 mints
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by apparentlylaw(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
kaziblake:
I think 7hrs
annnnhhhh. ...d guy be machine ni
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
All these end tym ppl tho.. See them
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by mhizsimi(f): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Just 5hours grin
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Ay04z(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. What is sperm undecided
End time question..pls ask ur daddy?
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ay04z:
End time question..pls ask ur daddy?
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by ladycomfort(f): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
15 to 20 minutes is okay. kiss
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by MrBasketball: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
ladycomfort:
15 to 20 minutes is okay. kiss
See this one.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by MrBasketball: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gydion:
20-25 minutes?

I hope I don't have problem because I spend minimum of 45 minutes. The last time I checked I was in for 30 minutes even though the girl told me it was OK but I didn't release at last because she had to stop me that I want to kill her. Pls help o
You're OK... She's just too lazy. grin
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by ladycomfort(f): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

See this one.
. O da bi wipe oloriburuku ni iwo omo yi. Se ki nse wipe aye re ti baje bayi. Stay away from me on NL. Or do you want some more curses for your mother. Eranko
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by MrBasketball: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
ladycomfort:
. O da bi wipe oloriburuku ni iwo omo yi. Se ki nse wipe aye re ti baje bayi. Stay away from me on NL. Or do you want some more curses for your mother. Eranko
Mods should do something to this daft troll.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by ladycomfort(f): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

Mods should do something to this daft troll.
. What is ur problem. Why are you quoting me on NL. I don't remember talking to you. Se ara re ya sa. I think you should find sometin to do about your fooolish mother. Eranko
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by MrBasketball: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
ladycomfort:
. What is ur problem. Why are you quoting me on NL. I don't remember talking to you. Se ara re ya sa. I think you should find sometin to do about your fooolish mother. Eranko
Only if know how stùpid you are with your comments.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by ladycomfort(f): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

Only if know how stùpid you are with your comments.
. Your mother is very stupid. Go and sell chinchin and zobo for your mother and stop disturbing me. Oloshi. Lalasticlala and ur foolish NL friends will not see that u r d one looking for ur mama trouble. Oloriburuku
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
This is a sharp generation so don't blame them, besides humping for 5 minutes ain't that easy.
3hrs is not even up to my average quicky time, it takes me 2-3 days to get the business done if I am really in the mood.
She's an adult already so she should unhang herself. She shouldn't wait for me to do everything for her.
It is really difficult to satisfy a bae, especially those that lay down and do nothing.

Some are just agents of confusion that thinks men develop extra hands during sex.

Ok, so it is a kiss she wants? But she's already rubbing your laps with her......

Confusion everywhere.

TALLEST U DON FINISH ME WITH LAUGH OOOO cheesy cheesy grin.. Confusion everywhere
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by MrBasketball: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Your mother is very stupid. Go and sell chinchin and zobo for your mother and stop disturbing me. Oloshi. Lalasticlala and ur foolish NL friends will not see that u r d one looking for ur mama trouble. Oloriburuku
I won't derail this thread. Just go away with your derailed life.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
gemale:
Nawa 4 una o. So una dey luk tym when una dey do am? Hian! As 4 me, I no dey even Sabi say somtn lyk tym even exist when I dey dt mood. In fact I no even think say I fit remb my name when I dey enta dt place. Na 2 just dey fire fire until man comot dey person mind. Whether na 30 secs or 5 hrs, me no send. If I leave d girl hanging, wetin concern me? Make she unhang herself.

baddest guy ever.. guy i fear who no fear u oo .. grin
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by ulokomatthew2020: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
God love you
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
for me it's usually 1st round 5-10 min, 2nd round (i call it trouble round cool) 20-40 mins, i go dey sweat dey pound dey go, they switch styles so we don't get bored, anyways i think sex should be pleasure filled and the more yopu think of time and urself, the faster u are more likely to come, relax ur mind, think of pleasing your partner and then enjoy it, thanks for the topic jare, bae of life, compliments and happy 31st of December 2015.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by ladycomfort(f): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrBasketball:
I won't derail this thread. Just go away with your derailed life.
. Go Bleep ur fustrated mother. Hope lalasticlala is seing this. Eranko
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by bossto(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't do sexxx!!!!
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by MrBasketball: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Go Bleep ur fustrated mother. Hope lalast iclala is seing this. Eranko
The bi'tch is indirectly calling the mods attention. grin
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by ashewoboy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
mhizsimi:
Just 5hours grin

Upload your picture because of me. I have feeling that you are more beautiful than miss nairaland.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by ladycomfort(f): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrBasketball:
The bi'tch is indirectly calling the mods attention. grin
. Your mother is a bi'tch. Son of an ashana. What is your problem. Am I the only one on NL. Go and disturb someone else with your fustrated life. Eranko
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Trapnews: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tallesty1:

Confusion everywhere.

Choi! this one don rotten finish shocked. Let me warn my sisters to stay away from this one ooooo

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Realone92(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmm am seeing things
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
for me it's usually 1st round 5-10 min, 2nd round (i call it trouble round cool) 20-40 mins, i go dey sweat dey pound dey go, they switch styles so we don't get bored, anyways i think sex should be pleasure filled and the more yopu think of time and urself, the faster u are more likely to come, relax ur mind, think of pleasing your partner and then enjoy it, thanks for the topic jare, bae of life, compliments and happy 31st of December 2015.
Awwwwww, thanks love. I njoy ur style jare. Happy 2016 in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.