Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Macaulay Donates Cash And Items To Orphanage Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Macaulay Donates Cash And Items To Orphanage Home (386 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage Home In Edo. PICS / Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Donates Cash To Parents In Kwara As Financial Assistance - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Macaulay Donates Cash And Items To Orphanage Home by comrodioodio20: 3:50am On Dec 30, 2015
MACAULAY DONATES CASH AND ITEMS TO ORPHANAGE HOME

The immediate past Secretary to the Delta State Government, SSG, Comrade Ovuozourie Macaulay, has donated the sum of N2,000,000 two million naira and other gift items, which include two big bags of rice and one cow to the inmate of orphanage home.

Comrade Macaulay, made the donation during the commissioning of 150 bed sitter capacity hostel built for Orphanage Home (Human Welfare for Empowerment and Development Initiative), Irri, Isoko South Local Government Area, built by the Minority Leader House House of Representatives and Member representing Isoko Federal Constituency, Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor.

Speaking during the commissioning, Macaulay commended Rt.Hon. Leo, for his kind gesture saying "I' am humbled by your contribution to service to humanity, when you said you wants to come and commission this place l don't know you have completed it to this level, I thank you". I have to thank him because he has taken up a challenge that was becoming a bolden to me", he said.

Macaulay who commissioned the hostel block, described 26th December, 2015 saying, "for me day is the best day of the year that is coming to an end, am saying this with all sense of humility and submissiveness to God almighty".

Also speaking shortly after the commissioning, Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor, commended Comrade Ovuozourie Macaulay, for been there for him at all time, he described him as a brother and friend who is always supportive, share his cause without given it a second thought.

In his words he said, "we need people who can take Isoko to the forefront of national politics, also he laid emphases on the development of Isoko Nation with the needed instrument".

He urged other sons and daughters of Isoko land to emulate Hon. Leo's kind gesture to further make more meaningful impact on service to humanity.

Others supported the gesture by donating cash and gift items were political aids to the federal law maker, friends, political associates and brothers.

Re: Macaulay Donates Cash And Items To Orphanage Home by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 30, 2015
okk Godbless you

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Any Body Working With Diamond Bank / The Results Of Change (comment...) / El-zakzaky Not In Our Custody, Says Kaduna Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.