Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Make The Vision Plain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make The Vision Plain (313 Views)

Nicki Minaj, Cardi B & Bianca Bonnie – Plain Jane (remix) / Where Can I Get Unsweetened Plain Yoghurt To Buy In Lagos / Some Amazing, Funny Or Just Plain Interesting Facts For Your Perusal Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make The Vision Plain by Seyibabalola(m): 4:57am On Dec 30, 2015
MAKE IT PLAIN

The Lord told Habakkuk to write the vision and make it plain on the tables, that he that readeth it may run. What are the tables to write your vision on? The first table is your heart. In the Old Testament, the laws were written on tables of stone. But in this New Testament, God says that He will put his laws into our minds and write them on the fleshy tables of our hearts-Hebrew 8:10. The laws represent God's word. And Vision is a revelation of God's word for a man. So, you are to make the vision plain in your heart. What this means is that you should understand the vision you have seen very well. This is so important, because out of the abundance of the heart are the issues of life, says the Bible. It is what you perceive in your heart that produces what you do. If you have a wrong understanding of the vision you have seen, you will be doing what you are not sent to do. The aftermath is absence of divine provisions and God's backing.

The second table is your mouth confession. Write the vision on your mouth confession. Bible says with the heart man believes unto righteousness, but with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Bible also says that "the word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith,.."Romans 10:8. After seeing, understanding and believing the Vision, the next thing is to confess it. As you are confessing it with your mouth, you are writing it to God for manifestation, because your world will be created by the word, so that the things which are seen are not made by things which do appear-Heb. 11:2. How many times do you write your vision to God in prayers? I mean how many times do you confess the vision you have seen? God says, "give me your strong reasons" Isaiah 41:21. Your reasons that you should be a blessed man, a wealthy and international business man or a powerful healing minister or a President of your country is the Vision God showed you. And how to give this strong reason is to say it to God, telling him what he showed you which must come to pass, because He cannot lie. Whatsoever He says, He does. That is writing your vision on the table of mouth confession.

If you don't write the vision on these two tables mentioned above, the vision will not speak, it will not manifest. It is a principle. God gave this principle to Prophet Habakkuk. What happens when you write the vision? Bible says he who reads it may run. This means he who sees you will see the vision and he may be drawn to God in you. Jesus said, if i be lifted up on the cross, i will draw all men unto me. The vision was being lifted up on the cross for the perfect salvation of man.

MAKE THE VISION PLAIN IN YOUR HEART AND IN YOUR MOUTH CONFESSION THAT he that sees you may run to God, Habakkuk 2:2. You are the Vision you saw, understood and confess, and people are reading you. 2 Corinthians 3:3: "Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart". SHALOM!

(1) (Reply)

Share what you've Learned so far and your Nairaland Testimony for 2015 Here / Happy New Year!!! In South Africa / Is The New Era Of World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.