Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,421 members, 7,908,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:05 PM

Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? (27338 Views)

Poll: Italy Or France?

Italy: 31% (5 votes)
France: 68% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by Christino(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2006
OMG! No one reminded me, I did not include FRANCE! shocked. All Allez le blues, i'm so sorry.

FRANCE: Only country to have won brazil in the world cup in 12 years, Henry, Zidane, Viera, Thuram, Last European Winners, (Racism by their presidential aspirant could be a deterrent)

So go ahead choosing ur team grin
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by opemogaji(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2006
i told yahh its gonna be france n germany @ the finals. brazil can neva defeat france in a world cup game.
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by GUNNER(f): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2006
Great Tor by Henry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissas per Arsenal connection wink wink wink
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by opemogaji(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2006
my son henery iz a problem child.
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by opemogaji(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2006
cafu sucks, n watch out 4 govou. he is nice,
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by GUNNER(f): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2006
The Samba Boyz are out! cheesy grin cry

Who would have thought that at the start of this tournament shocked shocked shocked
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by opemogaji(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2006
france france france!!!!!! wink
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by aykay(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2006
wot a brilliant match, zidane was pure majic, france played amazing football. A compensating end to a verry traumatising day.sorry england lost, they weren't good enuf to win tho.i'm glad sven is leaving , the man is a wierdo. France v Germany in the final, France to win( out of respect for playing football the way it ought to be played)
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by retro(f): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2006
[size=50pt]France for life! France, France, France! I love Henry!![/size]
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by opemogaji(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2006
n england suck 4 loosing 2 portugal,
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by Christino(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2006
To all who say it is over for ZIDANE, well I warned you, APARI BABA is still the best player of our generation. And to all who say HENRY is a flop, i know you are thinking twice now, at least he has two more games to show he can score at least 3 or more goals in a world cup. SO keep ya fingers crossed.

>-- This line will win. Watch, Who's France playing next, Portugal ? Either of them will win. grin
If it is then its Real Madrid Vs Real Madrid all the way.Raul Zidane Carlos Figo who else? cool
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by MerC2(f): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2006
LES BLEUS! cheesy cheesy cheesy
LA FRANCE! OUAISH OUAISH!! cool cool
AYYYYYYYYYYY!! Comme c'est BIEN!!!  cheesy

VIVE LA FRANCE!!!!!!!!!  kiss kiss kiss kiss
[size=16pt][/size]
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by sirwebs(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2006
ALLEZ LES BLUES!!

ANYBODY WHO DOSEN'T LIKE IT

JE MA JE DU,
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by mide2(f): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2006
I knew England was going to lose to portugal !!! And i'm head over heels in love with FRANCE for sending Brazil packing, keeping doing wotcha doin, Henry !!! Germany and france for final thts sure.
aykay:

wot a brilliant match, zidane was pure majic, france played amazing football. A compensating end to a verry traumatising day.sorry england lost, they weren't good enough to win tho.i'm glad sven is leaving , the man is a wierdo. France v Germany in the final, France to win( out of respect for playing football the way it ought to be played)

Sven is leaving even if England won, and he aint no wierdo ! England just can't do any better!
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by Christino(m): 12:22am On Jul 02, 2006
There are four important players in the semi finals who 'll prolly be playing their last for their countries.

Lehmann ->

Figo ->

Zidane ->

Cannavaro ->

I wish them well.
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by mide2(f): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2006
Zidane is surely playing his last, (retiring) but the guy is not tired !
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by aykay(m): 2:02am On Jul 02, 2006
@mide2

England can do better, dont be so negative about them. on paper their as good or even better than some of the teams that are left. Its the job of the coach to get the best out of his players and pick a team that is capable of winning matches convincingly. i believe that under the right manager england will do extremely well.

oh and sven is a wierdo.he looks like one and acts like one
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by debosky(m): 2:10am On Jul 02, 2006
@ Christino, Lehmann just took over the #1 from Kahn, who is 37 by the way, I think Lehmann will still play for 1 or 2 years with Germany
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by Christino(m): 3:19am On Jul 02, 2006
Sure u right, like Kopke and Khan. cheesy
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by under18(f): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2006
Is it that no one has noticed Germans are fishy.
They used all their diabolic means to avoid big names like Argentina, Spain,England and Brazil.
For sure they have the cup at the expense of Brazil.
France do not deserve it and did not deserve a win on Brazil.
Its Zidane who wanted to retire with a name.

I am not watching the remaining boring matches of only under achievers.
damn it!
Germany wont sweat with france.
i detest all the four remaining teams
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by IAH(f): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2006
under18:

Is it that no one has noticed Germans are fishy.
They used all their diabolic means to avoid big names like Argentina, Spain,England and Brazil.
For sure they have the cup at the expense of Brazil.
France do not deserve it and did not deserve a win on Brazil.
Its Zidane who wanted to retire with a name.

I am not watching the remaining boring matches of only under achievers.
damn it!
Germany wont sweat with france.
i detest all the four remaining teams

Wow, you are sooo right! Except for the word I put in bold letters. England was no threat before their exit lol.
And yeah, I'm no longer watching any World Cup matches again, they would be so boring. sad It's all a plan for Germany to win. Good luck to them. For me, World Cup ended yesterday.
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by under18(f): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2006
IAH!
you are not alone am, also not watching the remaining matches perhaps if am to be given a prize.
Infact. before the matches started in June there was a german jujuman who was blessing the pitches at the glare of cameras. Did you see that?
they have played their cards well and won.
their diabolic means have worked and now they will sail thru.
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by under18(f): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2006
What a fiasco? Brazil are still the stars plus Argentina no matter what happened
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by Christino(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2006
Ah ah, when did we start selecting winners by name?

How did Sevilla and Middlesbrough make it to the Finals of the UEFA Cup and no one complained? Real and Chelsea fell along the wayside for Underdogs Arsenal to team up with Barca and we had a capacity crowd, haters better go to bed and start watching golf or tennis open! Change is constant, things don change lipsrsealed

Haba, give honour to whom honour is due, the last African Nations cup was equally boring with the hosts playing dem drogba and the Continents most star studded team had to settle for a bronze cup. Make una mind unaself o. shocked

All the same we have 2 big dogs except for Portugal and Germany of course. wats more, Italy Vs France for final or 3rd place? na dem sabi jare. grin
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by retro(f): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2006
[size=25pt]ALLEZ LES FRANCAIS! VIVE LA FRANCE POUR TOUJOURS![/size]
J'aime la France, c'est un pays qui tue! Vive la France. J'ai envie d'être Française pour le moment!
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by IAH(f): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2006
BRAZIL FOREVER!!!

Even in defeat, we are still noble and dignified.

All-time World Cup records. Unbeatable! GO BRAZIL!
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by MerC2(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2006
NAAAAAAAAAH! tongue

VIVE LA FRANCE!!! Only France!!!
OUAIS OUAIS!!!! cheesy grin kiss
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by retro(f): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2006
IAH:

BRAZIL FOREVER!!!

Even in defeat, we are still noble and dignified.

All-time World Cup records. Unbeatable! GO BRAZIL!
Of course. Haha.
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by MerC2(f): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2006
YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Brazil can kiss mi culo!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!! grin
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2006
Brazil wiped out!! what happened to those big names that attracted the ladies

Ronaldo (big daddy homer simpson)
Ronaldinho
kaka
cafu,carlos,dida, oh what a shame grin

football is unpredictable 11 vs 11 , not names vs names tongue
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by MerC2(f): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2006
Well said LoverBwoy! cheesy kiss
Re: Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? by hibans(f): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2006
Guys i believe France will and is gonna be them no one else. I LOVE HENRY. HENRY! HENRY!! HENRY!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Wins 2019 CAF Women's Best Player / Nigeria Vs Brazil: U-20 Women's World Cup (1 - 1) On Wednesday August 22 / EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.