Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,748 members, 7,918,322 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:22 AM

CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun (947 Views)

APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS / Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / SENATORIAL RE-RUN: Idoma Students Endorses Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Ahead of the Benue South senatorial district re-run election, the immediate past Senate President, Senator David Mark, has received the endorsement of the Benue State chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).
The CAN led by its Benue South chairman, Reverend Father Emmanuel Odufu (who led the delegation) on a solidarity visit to Senator Mark’s Otukpo country home yesterday, said the endorsement is the unanimous decision of their followers.

Reverend Father Odufu told Mark that it is the consensus of CAN, especially in Benue South to identify and support him in the forth-coming re-run.

According to Odufu in a statement issued by the media aide to Mark, Paul Mumeh: “For us we are pleased and very comfortable with you. Your sterling leadership qualities and record of achievements speak for you. We stand by you and we shall be with you all through”.

The group listed various projects attracted by Senator Mark to the zone to include but not limited to the Multi-Purpose Otobi Water Dam, the Oweto/Loko Bridge, health centres, schools and more importantly, the annual scholarship awards to students.

https://www.today.ng/politics/58889/can-endorses-mark-ahead-of-benue-south-senatorial-re-run?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by brunofarad(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Interesting
Just watching
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by Young03(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Who is mark?

1 Like

Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by shamack: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2015
hnnnnn
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by oyindare(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2015
Who are the CAN?or what Is CAN undecidedf a man loves a woman's soul, he'll end up loving one woman, but if he loves a woman's face all women in the world won't satisfy him
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by smemud(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2015
Pdp religion arms wing
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by lawydewy(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Xmas goat and rice have landed on his doorstep!
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by PassingShot(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2015
CAN endorsed GEJ too.

1 Like

Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by amaechi1: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2015
CAN again!
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by Babacele: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2015
A Can of worms!
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by omenka(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2015
This is utterly shameful.

Look what a once revered CAN has been transformed into.

Tufia!!

Modified:

@PRYCE: can you point to any of my posts that praises anyone for mixing politics and religion? If anything, I've been the most vocal antagonists of ethnoreligious politicking. You people's inability to do away with such brand of politics was one of the principal reasons Jo lost the election and the reason you guys always fight with Barca (even though he's a wailer).

In addition, D. Mark represents my constituency in the Senate- how's how I feel about him and what he does any of your business

Get your facts right and stop spitting all over the place. The kind of response your silly comment deserves is one that would surely earn me a ban should I give it.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by AWONEYAN(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2015
The same way CAN endorsed Jonathan but was rejected by Nigerians.
If only men of God will stay with there callings and stop entagling themselves with civilians affairs
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by PRYCE(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2015
omenka:

Tufia!!
I guess if they had endorsed the APC candidate, You would have heaped more praise on them than Jesus gets!... SMH!

Corn Strappers!

1 Like

Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by babyfaceafrica: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Is this CAN JOb?
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by PRYCE(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2015
omenka:

Tufia!!

@PRYCE: can you point to any of my posts that praises anyone for mixing politics and religion? If anything, I've been the most vocal antagonists of ethnoreligious politicking. You people's inability to do away with such brand of politics was one of the principal reasons Jo lost the election and the reason you guys always fight with Barca (even though he's a wailer).

Get your facts right and stop spitting all over the place. The kind of response your silly comment deserves is one that would surely earn me a ban should I give it.

Have a nice day.
Sorry! Got better things to do than sifting through your profile in search of evidence!

P.S: Never pegged you as a coward who's so scared of something so mundane as an online ban... But, You never cease to Amaze do you? Guess You just can't help it!
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by tayoxx(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2015
..oluwa o ku su ru
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by johnmartus(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
TOO ANNOYED
Re: CAN Endorses Mark Ahead Of Rerun by jmichlins(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please I see no dff btw our so called man of God and our politicians. They are all scamming we the populace. What's the reason of CAan endorsing this man

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling: Massive Protest In Abia State / Don Etim Bounces Back, Says Udom Emmanuel Is His Choice / Video:Nigeria’s Interior Minister, Dambazau,converts SSS Officer To “shoe Shiner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.