Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,657 members, 7,937,953 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student (20724 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / What Business Can I Do With 30k / Do You Plan To Start And Grow A Smooth And Productive Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by angusakpuogwu: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Best Profitable Small Scale Agriculture Business Ideas Here are some of the best lucrative agricultural businesses 1. Fish farming business 2. Broiler and layers farming 3. Snail farming business 4. Starting a pig farm 4. Dog breeding and sales 5. Open a veterinary/pet shop 6. Livestock feed sales and milling business 7. Processing of maize, rice, palm oil , cassava , rubber, cotton etc 8. Cultivating vegetables General Lucrative Business Ideas 9. Haulage business 10. Starting a rental service business and 11. Okada and Keke Napep hired purchase 12. Event planning, cake baking and decoration business 13. Cement business 14. Ice block and frozen food business 15. Mortuary and ambulance service business SECRET: 5 Sure Ways To Raise Money For Business In Nigeria Successful Business Ideas In Education. 16. Setting up a tutorial centre and private coach classes 17. Providing catering services to schools 18. Day care and nanny services 19. Establishing self empowerment centres for corpers and graduates 20. Selling past exam questions and cbt softwares 21. Starting a private school or computer training institute Computer And Technology-related Business 22. Sales and repair of PC and its accessories 23. Mobile phone sales, repairs and charging business 24. Development of mobile and web applications 25. Graphic design and printing business 26. SIM card replacement and mobile money agents 27. Recharge card reselling business 28. Android games development Profitable Small Production Business 29. Custard production 30. Paint making 31. Making Ankara accessories, beads and wireworks 32. Body cream and liquid soap production business 33. Producing Izal, Dettol and other disinfectancts Internet-Based Business Ideas GUIDE: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria Online businesses to make money online in Nigeria include: 34. Blogging 35. Email and affiliate marketing 36. Forex trading 37. Blog set up and customization services 38. Website and domain name flipping 39. BulkSMS , SEO and article writing services 40. Reselling services on Fiverr
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by angusakpuogwu: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Best Profitable Small Scale Agriculture Business Ideas Here are some of the best lucrative agricultural businesses 1. Fish farming business 2. Broiler and layers farming 3. Snail farming business 4. Starting a pig farm 4. Dog breeding and sales 5. Open a veterinary/pet shop 6. Livestock feed sales and milling business 7. Processing of maize, rice, palm oil , cassava , rubber, cotton etc 8. Cultivating vegetables General Lucrative Business Ideas 9. Haulage business 10. Starting a rental service business and 11. Okada and Keke Napep hired purchase 12. Event planning, cake baking and decoration business 13. Cement business 14. Ice block and frozen food business 15. Mortuary and ambulance service business SECRET: 5 Sure Ways To Raise Money For Business In Nigeria Successful Business Ideas In Education. 16. Setting up a tutorial centre and private coach classes 17. Providing catering services to schools 18. Day care and nanny services 19. Establishing self empowerment centres for corpers and graduates 20. Selling past exam questions and cbt softwares 21. Starting a private school or computer training institute Computer And Technology-related Business 22. Sales and repair of PC and its accessories 23. Mobile phone sales, repairs and charging business 24. Development of mobile and web applications 25. Graphic design and printing business 26. SIM card replacement and mobile money agents 27. Recharge card reselling business 28. Android games development Profitable Small Production Business 29. Custard production 30. Paint making 31. Making Ankara accessories, beads and wireworks 32. Body cream and liquid soap production business 33. Producing Izal, Dettol and other disinfectancts Internet-Based Business Ideas GUIDE: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria Online businesses to make money online in Nigeria include: 34. Blogging 35. Email and affiliate marketing 36. Forex trading 37. Blog set up and customization services 38. Website and domain name flipping 39. BulkSMS , SEO and article writing services 40. Reselling services on Fiverr
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by Kazrem(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Weeks ago I applied for the tenth edition of Ladipo Adamolekun Award Of Excellence, a unique academic motivator aimed at encouraging students in my localty. The cash price of which, is thirty thousand naira each for beneficiaries; of which i happened to be one.

Now, before the panel, my submission when asked what i will use the money for should i win was, it will be used to obtain a laptop having offered admission to study Biochemistry in OAU. Having one i reasoned will not only be of great value to my education; in times of research but as well aid writing since i am, presently, working on a book.

Obtaining a new Laptop with this amount i understand is a mirage but a business done with it can make it a possibility since the certainty of resuming as speculated before by the school management for now remains an hypothesis of no substantial proof due to their so called "MSB."

So nairalanders, with mini importation business struck out by the new CBN policy, is there any productive business that within a time space of five months( since we won't be resuming any earlier than May) yield a minimum of 30% increase?

Suggestions will be appreciated.

Cc: Lalasticlala
dominique
Go find out about XFT Fuel Treatment. A nice business with promising profit margin. You can pm me to know about it.
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by mapet: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buy a good Canon or Kodak fairly used camera and start photography business.
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by jahstech: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Weeks ago I applied for the tenth edition of Ladipo Adamolekun Award Of Excellence, a unique academic motivator aimed at encouraging students in my localty. The cash price of which, is thirty thousand naira each for beneficiaries; of which i happened to be one.

Now, before the panel, my submission when asked what i will use the money for should i win was, it will be used to obtain a laptop having offered admission to study Biochemistry in OAU. Having one i reasoned will not only be of great value to my education; in times of research but as well aid writing since i am, presently, working on a book.

Obtaining a new Laptop with this amount i understand is a mirage but a business done with it can make it a possibility since the certainty of resuming as speculated before by the school management for now remains an hypothesis of no substantial proof due to their so called "MSB."

So nairalanders, with mini importation business struck out by the new CBN policy, is there any productive business that within a time space of five months( since we won't be resuming any earlier than May) yield a minimum of 30% increase?

dominique
I think i have an idea that can fetch you up to 50% increase, pm me let give you some details or ask you some questions about your location, you can as well WhatsApp me so i give you some info..

1 Like

Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by Highcuerayte: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
ostopsmich:

If you are really committed and serious, send me a mail, ostopsmich@gmail.com and I bet you 4months from now you will wish you had started the business years ago
Thanks sir. Mail sent.
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by adisarasaq(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
You can start making Indomie in school like someone suggested, you can add bread and tea. Ten thousand naira will do for a start
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by Originalsly: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'll get back to you later..... like your attitude... looking to work for whatever you need. What if I offer you to hawk pure water on the streets.... with an investment of 30% of your capital.... and the returns by the end of the first month would be at least 100% of your capital?... not working more than 5 hours/day...Mon to Fri?....no running helter skelter nor shouting nor fighting ?....and increasing returns the longer you do the business? Think hard about it. Later.
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by MrPaul2: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sim card registration business is not capital intensive, its easy to learn.
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by Brownzola(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hello let's talk 07035071971 whatsapp. And calls. I have an option for u. I will give u my details after u contact me to show u how real I am. My name is abidemi blessing kayode. Chat me up for the business option. Mind u I started my own business with 36k not 30k ok? But let's talk.
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by preciousMI1(f): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
starwar:
keep saying what u don't know

sure I won't stop saying what I KNOW. PEOPLE ACTING UNCIVILIZED OF LATE... I MADE A REMARK YOU TOOK IT PERSONAL....
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by starwar(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
preciousMI1:

sure I won't stop saying what I KNOW. PEOPLE ACTING UNCIVILIZED OF LATE... I MADE A REMARK YOU TOOK IT PERSONAL....
Personal ke.....which of those networks cost #970,#980?
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by RVBC: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
starwar:
naso e easy
Gambler, experienced one
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by RVBC: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buy 10k marijuana and 1k rezlar, in one week you will give us your testimony
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by RVBC: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
This one evry body is telling you to either email them or send them personal massages, somebody should not kidnap you and collect your 30k frm you because its going to be real bad

2 Likes

Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by preciousMI1(f): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
starwar:
Personal ke.....which of those networks cost #970,#980?

a roll of #100 MTN Card
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by starwar(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
preciousMI1:

a roll of #100 MTN Card
That kinda high.... I bet it's 960,955.... some 2weeks ago was abt 960,965 tho... Mtn ain't profitable compared to other network..
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by starwar(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
RVBC:
Gambler, experienced one
badman..lol

1 Like

Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by chukel(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Highcuerayte:

dominique
30k is enough money to start a lucrative business. I started with less than that and I kn where I am today. Contact me on my signature let me introduce you to my product. It's a hot cake on campus.
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by dbshaywhy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
My dear bro, wil nva advice u on wat to do wt d money buh wil tell u ma success story.
I start a fone call only under an umbrella n table in 2009 wt a capital of 5k, after some months, from d profit I made, I start with r-card too, which I was abu to extend ma card capital to 70k, around time, I was determine to b savin 10k every month, which I spend d remaining income @dt month, within dt period to 2011, I experienced some challenges like, loss n all ds 419 stuff, @atlast wen admitted n abt goin to skul, I wnet with 200k+, my dear bro, after completion of my ND, instead of goin for industrial trainin, I ventured back into my card business which I upgraded to a distributor, makin a profit of #10 on a #1000 card, though it wasn't easy, buh blv me within march n december I made a profit of 250k, excluding expenses n loss(which is a usual thing in card business).my dear bro, wen I will resume back for my HND, I resumed 450k+ in ma account.
So u can start a gud n lucrative business, if not determined n focused, wil surely collapse.
ALL YOU NEED IS DETERMINATION AND FOCUS. I REST MA CASE.
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by ekefre4(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
anigbajumo:
funny Guy,There is no business u can start with 30k in the present Economic crisis in Nigeria.If u fit play Naira bet,go forecast like 3games with 2.0 odd and chop like 200k.
grin grin u wicked o
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by Shoge79(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
New/used wears
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by mutvy: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Recharge card printing or pop corn making.
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by mikolo80: 2:37am On Dec 31, 2015
deeswagger:
All businesses are productive, it all depends on the time and effort you put in to make it so...

My Dad once adviced i sell rat poison in an executive way, i couldnt considering the fact i went to school and all, but who knows if i had followed his advice, i might have been Dangote of rat poison sellers by now...
may we be able to convince our sons to not be short sighted like us
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by fotnam(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2015
30k is quite small but as an entrepreneur, nothing is too small, you just need to keep moving. There are several ways to go into business, you don't have to produce, or raise products all by yourself, you can act as an intermediate between producer and distributor. Here is my suggestion
1. Critically assess the most demanded products and services within your campus and environ, there is a mini business you can invest into
2. Challenges student and workers go through can be converted into cash
3. Highly demanded services you can quickly acquire and monetized within the shortest possible time.

4. Quick supplies that is low start up capital and abit lucrative. Eg clothes, recharge cards etc.

Lastly, you can secure paint supplies with distributors and sell to students and staffs that want. To paint their rooms as you resume, you can quickly learn painting skills and be the one to be doing the painting directly, so you sell and also paint for them at the same time. With time, you can now acquire paint manufacturing skill and start your own paint manufacturing company with less than 100k.

Above all, you need to be determined and patient to grow.
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2015
Learn how to trick imel or simple server and other tweak trust u will get up to 2k per deal
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by Originalsly: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
Back. @op... Forget pure water biz... that was just about seeing if you can be as humble to do such biz. There are a few biz you can start up with less than 10k. Most likely others are doing the same but you have to do something more that would make you stand out.... a cut above the rest. Eg..barbing.... very good for your situation.There would be other barbers in your area or campus... why should I skip them and come to you? ...the new kid on the block? Most getting into the biz...like some have suggested here... start and stop at level one... getting a good clipper. You need more to have heads rushing to you.... a mini clipper for lining/shaping...making intricate designs... a mini blower to blow out waste hair after all is done....making it possible to leave your Barber chair and attend a wedding without hair dusted all over his clothing. Spray bottle... after cut soothing spray that makes the head smell well and hair look healthy... that solution you can make yourself....they don't have to know that. If your skill is equal to the next barber..Barber B... who would want to continue going to Barber B?... but now you have to watch your back! If interested...link up.. and I'll give you two other options where you can be a stand alone in the business without the hassle and set your own price since customers cannot do price comparison to know if your product is cheap or expensive. Later.
Re: Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student by treasure247(f): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2016
Really if you look at the situation of our country, it seems not to be possible, buy i tell you i started an online business with N2500 on DEC 11, 2015 and av made about N46000 as am typing this, i can share this opportunity to whoever is interested, add me on Whatsapp 09094946553

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Banks Scale Cbn’s Dividend Hurdle, 4 Fail / Top Paying Online Marketing Programs Nigerians Can Sign Up For / Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.