Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,896 members, 7,933,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo (21393 Views)

Female Fan Grabs Davido's Manhood On Stage At One Lagos Fiesta / Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by sunny2k: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
bros wizkid dey share him fans money u busy dey share gari haba!
Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by Seventeen(f): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wetin me sef go pack begin sell for 2016... 'Thinking mode activated'
Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by rita25(f): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
AND LOCAL YORUBA TOUTS BE STRUGLLING FOR WHY?
Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by Akaujaa(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Does the garri have sugar, milk and bournvita inside?
Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by Giddyprance(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Young03:

its sold here in NSK...
Tah....Nsk kor....Ogige market ni
Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by peacemaker68(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
The guy on yellow shirt is desperate to get the kokogarri
Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dbanj get koko garri, jim iyke get bottle water factory, shey we no go see person make kulikuli ni?
Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by fagbemiakintayo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Radarada... Gari 4 dt mata, sum idiot go still fight ontop dt gari ooo
Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by fineyemi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Iyemik:
This old dude sharing garri while younger artist shares 250k to his fans.
bros!!! u dey vex ooo

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by josef1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Anytime I hear kokogarri, I kinda take d hotline blinks dance step grin
Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by Jamestb(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Daminaj1:
I am still yet to find a shop to buy Koko Garri

More
http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/dbanj-shares-koko-garri-to-fans-at-one.html
if am the one that update this post it will not make FP
I have a problem with NL mod & our problem continues 2016

check
Prince Kanu, a brother to the director of
Radio Biafra, have publicly said that
Nnamdi didn't apologize to Nigerian
president

http://itzsongster..com.ng/2015/12/prince-kanu-brother-to-director-of.html?m=1
Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by yuppies112: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Daminaj1:

nsukka?
yes.. All over Enugu city also

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by surebet60: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2015
Good morning everyone. Having a very good source, it's not easy. Two winnings on a straight role and it pretty calls for celebrations. Next fixed games document of 2/1/2016 is already signed, interested person should hurry and call me now on :+2348106159812 to purchase these games. Celebrate with me as you do so

Re: Dbanj Shares Kokogarri To Fans At The One Lagos Fiesta - Photo by skuribeebo: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2015
chronos:
Wizkid is sharing money,dbanj is sharing garri...buh that's none of my business
kuku say dbanj don finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Popular Deejays In London. Photos / Most Handsome Naija Musicians / Fun Pictures Of Flavour N'abania, Uti Nwachukwu & Other Celebs At Charity Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.