Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,994 members, 7,915,920 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam (846 Views)

Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help / Have You Ever Dated Or Seen A Girl Who Is A Sex Addict ? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam by elosonservices(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
GCE MATHEMATICS EXAM PAPER Time: 2Hrs 30MINS INSTRUCTIONS: ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS 1. You have dated a girl for 2 years, eventually she drops you for another guy. Calculate the percentage of time wasted. (20mks) 2. You bought a phone for your girlfriend and she gave it to another guy. Using Trigonometric identities, Derive a general formula for this type of love. (20mks) 3. (For Boys) You're dating around 15 girls and every girl is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6s a) Plot a graph of girls against prices of phones. (15mks) b) Use your graph to estimate your future poverty (5mks) 4. You are dating peoples' sisters yet you don't want to see any guy with your sister. Calculate the Percentage Error in your Thinking Capacity. 5. You are a civil servant, your wife is a petty trader, your combined household income is less than 350k. Your daughter who is awaiting UME result is using iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy both worth 350k... Calculate the Percentage of your Parental Negligence. 6. (For girls) You're a girl and you have dated 20 guys with hard labor, use the law of diminishing Return to calculate the substance that will be left for your husband to enjoy. 7. U Cant Give Ur Wife 1k For A Pot Of Soup, Bt U Spend Over 10k In Bars Nd Resturant. Calculate D Radius Of Ur Stupidity,Take π=3.142(20mks) GOOD LUCK! Advice from the invigilator: We are close to the end of 2015. Please drop all your bad characters before January 1, 2016. Wish you guyz the best. Love you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam by cruzita(f): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
all of them answer na 0.005
Re: If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam by vjsmiles: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin grin
Most guys go get [size=40pt]F[/size]
Re: If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
i'm taking the exam tongue

1. Percentage of time wasted =
2years× the number of times i fu*cked her
÷ by the number of times i cheated on her too
grin which is 2×40= 80÷80= 0 shocked shocked shocked shocked

2. Using trigonometry formular

The phone i bought is the *angle*
The guy that she gave the iphone to is opp
Me that gave her fone is sin°
the girlfrnd is hyp

Based on the problem we have

Sohcahtoa

Formular is

sin°=opp/hyp meaning we over
M over her we tru

I
I\
I \
I__ \______
X axis iphone
Y axis samsung

Slope dy/dx = 15-0
____ = 0
15-0
They have families too na

%error = dating people sister
_________ × 100%

Your sisters

%error = i do and go
______ × 100% = awon werey

Laye baby ko jo 100%

6. father X
mother Y
X + Y = 350k embarassed
Daughter XY = 350k shocked

X+ Y = XY

X = XY^2
Y=X^2Y

Dx/Dy= 2Y

Dy/Dx= 2X

cry cry cry cry

2Y=2X
Y=X
They have no parental value embarassed

6 . P*ussy enlargement= Age ×
number of times of yanshing
÷ years before marriage

20 × 150 ÷ 4 = 500 metres wide cry cry dont
Pay her bride price please u can hide a gun
inside dat cave

7. number of slaps to be
recieved from wife=
1k = 3.142
10k = 10 ×3.142 ÷1
314.2 slaps shocked shocked = 314 whole number shocked

Submitted Q.E.D. Set sumtin harder abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam by mhizsimi(f): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

5 KEYS Why Virginity Is Important In Today's Marriage By Daviyjones. / Want To Be A Great Kisser? 10 Kissing Tips For Ladies / 15 Fascinating Love Facts That You Probably Didn’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.