Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,360 members, 7,888,143 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face (2092 Views)

Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) / See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face by Brownville007: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Little Ruby Ashby was born only seven months ago in a town near Wollongong, Australia, but her family has already
taken steps toward removing the birthmark that covers the upper right side of her face.
Ruby was born with Congenital Melanocytic Nevus, a condition that occurs in only one in 500,000 people, and which caused the large birthmark. Her family has started a Go Fund Me page to raise money for Ruby’s first of four surgeries she’ll need this year to remove it.

The first surgery, which will cost $10,000, is scheduled for January
12, and her family hopes to have all seven operations finished by the time she starts school.

www.thesaharans.com/photos-this-baby-need-7-surgeries-to-remove-birthmark-from-her-face/

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face by iamsodium(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is somewhat cute to me

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face by HARDBUOI: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
nawao na cat she for become o?

God pls help that little one!
Re: Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face by asadike(f): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
and d baby is so cute. may your surgery be successful little one

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
A large Naevus
Re: Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face by simonlee(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
iamsodium:
Please post a picture of your bae.... Let me see your own definition of "cute'' undecided
Re: Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
iamsodium:
same here, I think it's really adorable but she'll grow up having to deal with the human race and it's superficial standards of perfection.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face by honestmike(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
iamsodium:
you read my mind?
Re: Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face by afaresaul: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Man With The Widest Hips And Butts Releases Stunning New Photos / Monica Brown Shares Beautiful Photos Of Herself And Her Family / Kcee And His Brother E-money Shutdown Night Club With Millions Of Naira(pics,vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.