Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,425 members, 7,968,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:45 PM

Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter (1603 Views)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children / Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter by Xposer: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is so wrong...While some are even complaining of parents kissing their children on the lips, this bush man was trying to suck his daughter's tongue off with a passionate kiss. Is this the way to show that he loves her Little wonder we have fathers sleeping with their younger daughters. This is a shame

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/wth-caption-this-photo-of-man.html

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter by bronzegoddess(f): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Me personally, I like how u kiss a baby and he starts to suckle on ur lips, I'll just close my eyes and enjoy it.

That makes me a paedophile right?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
How u know he was sucking her tongue? Are u the one who took the picture?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter by missKiffy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is too much o
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter by obinnashady(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Its a still photo.#people should think b4 they crucify people.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
If this is really his daughter Any body who sees any thing wrong with this has a warped mind.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter by mrborntodoit: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
That child would be a very negative influence to other children because of what her illiterate father thought her at a tender age !

Maybe him wife mouth dey smell like "decomposed corpse" so he console himself with him daughter but not good enough an excuse !!

That man deserves to be tied unclad to a tree and flogged thoroughly under this harmattan grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter by okunboy: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
The way this world is going....very soon they will tell us not to hold our daughter again...cos of the paedophilia phobia!
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
End time father...
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter by dainformant(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
shame on him
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man Passionately Kissing His Daughter by Pidggin(f): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Only a silly person will pass judgement based on a still photo.

(1) (Reply)

No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange / Buying Made In Nigeria Is Not Enough - A Message To Ben Murray-Bruce And Co / London Elects Sadiq Khan, First Muslim Mayor, After Ugly Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.