Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,916 members, 7,973,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:46 AM

Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] (1427 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Toke Makinwa And Ramsey Nouah Are On Set / Toke Makinwa And Joe Ciroc Rumored To Be Dating (Photos) / D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Top media personality and vlogger, Toke Makinwa shared a cute Selfie on social media moments ago that showed how “cute” her forehead looks…

The light from the background focused on the head made it “shine bright like a diamond” and her fans had nothing but sweet Praises for her beauty… …

See below ...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41917

Ijebabe

Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
By TunezMediaBlog

More comments below ...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41917

Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
lolsss oh God!
Nigerians get mouth o.

free her head biko. she looks beautiful, and her forehead makes her look unique cheesy
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Erukumakanaki: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Glowing Gorimapa angry

i fit use her fore head see vehicle way dey my back sef cry
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Erukumakanaki: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by 9janewsarena: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Glowing Gorimapa angry

i fit use her fore head see vehicle way dey my back sef cry

Lwkmh....this ur name eh

As i manage pronounce am, i forget my own name
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by lilmax(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Upon that rock I will build my church grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Erukumakanaki: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hundreddegrees:

Lwkmh....this ur name eh

As i manage pronounce am, i forget my own name
It's not just a name bro, it's A Title wink
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
It's not just a name bro, it's A Title wink

E strong o grin
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
I wonder if dis babe can ever go out without her make up on..too mch if everything is bad
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
I wonder if dis babe can ever go out without her make up on..too mch of everything is bad
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by fhelihx(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Her glowing head b lyk a powering source.e.g sun sad
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by simonlee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Her friends would just use her forehead as mirror when applying lipstick!
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by simonlee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Her friends would just use her forehead as mirror when applying lipstick! grin
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Mhizkel(f): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
The Bronzer applied on her forehead is way too much.
Why apply this much when you not going for a photography/video shoot?
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by flokii: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
funny...

how some ladies still look ugly with makeup
se ko ba kadara yin mu ni grin
ehnnn? Aunty Toke WHY

(1) (Reply)

4 Stunning Pictures Of Omotola Ekeinde And Her Daughter Meraiah Ekeinde / End Time ; See What This Girl Posted About Jesus Christ On Easter Day.(photos) / [PHOTOS] America's Amber Rose Loves To Have Lesbian S3x With This Naija Actress!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.