Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

How To Prevent Shoe Odor - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Prevent Shoe Odor (1312 Views)

6 Ways You Can Prevent Razor Bumps / Recommend This Rub Relief Strips, Prevent Shoe Rubbing! / Pictures Of Horse Hoof Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Shoe Odor by bulux(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
most guys spend hell in buying expensive shoes and they fail to spend time to prevent their smelly shoes which as contributed to the pollution of the atmosphere. this shows that most of us are cheating ourselves. so i urge most guys to alway take good care of their shoes before going out ok. i was able to get rid of this when i got some step by step instruction on this site, i bet you if you follow this instructions your shoe bad odor will stop. hope to see your shoes smell good.http://allurhow..com/2009/06/how-to-prevent-shoe-odor.html

okelola tolasikpo okelola
Re: How To Prevent Shoe Odor by iice(f): 3:32am On Jun 13, 2009
Bacteria, which thrive in moist, dark areas, cause foot odor. It is essential to keep your feet and shoes clean and aired out to prevent shoe odor from occurring.

Instructions

1.   Wash your feet thoroughly with antibacterial soap, and scrub between your toes. Dry your feet completely after washing.

2.    Apply antiperspirants to your feet to control moisture if your feet sweat excessively. Use antiperspirants specifically designed for feet rather than underarm products. You can also apply antibacterial gels to your feet to control bacterial growth, or antifungal powder to prevent athlete's foot.

3.    Wear absorbent socks, such as cotton, and avoid nylon socks, which don't absorb sweat very well. Change socks once or twice a day if your feet sweat a lot.

4.    Wear shoes that breathe, such as sandals or shoes made from mesh and canvas. Allowing your feet to air out reduces bacterial growth.

5.    Avoid wearing shoes two days in a row'let them air out for 24 hours between uses.

6.    Remove the insoles and allow them to air out for 24 hours after an excessively sweaty day, or if your shoes get wet.

(1) (Reply)

Air-conditioned Clothes Designed In Japan To Beat Heat. / Chidinma Okeke Reacts Claims Someone Photoshopped Her Face Into The Video / How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Fashion Design Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.