Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,985 members, 7,915,877 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:45 AM

‘dr. Let Me Talk’, Nigeria’s Attorney-general Begs Angry Oby Ezekwesili [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘dr. Let Me Talk’, Nigeria’s Attorney-general Begs Angry Oby Ezekwesili [VIDEO] (658 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Osinbanjo Speaking Live On THE PLATFORM, Channelstv(Ezekwesili's video) / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘dr. Let Me Talk’, Nigeria’s Attorney-general Begs Angry Oby Ezekwesili [VIDEO] by SignalNG1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Former Minister and Bring Back Our Girls campaigner, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili and members of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) movement met the Attorney-General of the Federation, Mr. Abubakar Malami SAN yesterday in Abuja.

After asking the Minister to release a fact-finding report of a committee that looked into the circumstances surrounding the abduction of the over 200 Chibok schoolgirls by Boko Haram terrorists and the failure to rescue them, the BBOG group, led by Ezekwesili then furiously demanded that soldiers convicted for mutiny be released.

As the Minister of Justice tried to explain that the soldiers were tried and sentenced and the Buhari government has magnanimously commuted their death sentence to imprisonment, Ezekwesili reacted angrily, shouting at the top of her voice that it was “unjust”.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/dr-let-me-talk-attorney-general-begs-oby-ezekwesili/

Re: ‘dr. Let Me Talk’, Nigeria’s Attorney-general Begs Angry Oby Ezekwesili [VIDEO] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: ‘dr. Let Me Talk’, Nigeria’s Attorney-general Begs Angry Oby Ezekwesili [VIDEO] by baralatie(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: ‘dr. Let Me Talk’, Nigeria’s Attorney-general Begs Angry Oby Ezekwesili [VIDEO] by okunboy: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dis woman....hen?
Re: ‘dr. Let Me Talk’, Nigeria’s Attorney-general Begs Angry Oby Ezekwesili [VIDEO] by seunmsg(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Where is the video?

(1) (Reply)

An Interview With A Jewish Leader About Blacks / Photo Story: This Maiduguri Idps’ Story Will Move You To Tears / Pres. Buhari To Embark On A Three-day Official Visit To UAE Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.