Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,240 members, 7,950,311 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

This Is What My Girlfriend Has To Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What My Girlfriend Has To Say (638 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What My Girlfriend Has To Say by living101(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
My girlfriend is more than a normal girlfriend surf that I didn't for once pray to lose. I love her so much that I want her to be mine only. This very faithful day, we were discussing and she felt this jealous-ness in me and this is what she said "Baby, you want to know what your problem is? You are afraid of those who are wooing me" I was shocked because it seems to be the truth. I don't want to lose and that's making me over-jealous I think and she hate that. Telling me I always accuse her of what she never committed and that I am pushing her away by my deeds nowadays. Now the question is that am I really pushing her away asking her questions about other guys?
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Has To Say by MoonChildng: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Our fears have a way of coming true.
Your hand is on the plough stop looking back else you won't be worthy of what you have and she'll leave

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Has To Say by living101(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
MoonChildng:
Our fears have a way of coming true.
Your hand is on the plough stop looking back else you won't be worthy of what you have and she'll leave
MoonChilding, you cap my heart by your contribution. Thank you.
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Has To Say by MoonChildng: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thank you Sir !
Have a beautiful 2016
living101:
MoonChilding, you cap my heart by your contribution. Thank you.
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Has To Say by obinnashady(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Give her close marking,but stop telling her she's cheating and that.some women are evil,they tell u one thing and do another.
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Has To Say by living101(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
My girlfriend is more than a normal girlfriend surf that I didn't for once pray to lose. I love her so much that I want her to be mine only. This very faithful day, we were discussing and she felt this jealous-ness in me and this is what she said "Baby, you want to know what your problem is? You are afraid of those who are wooing me" I was shocked because it seems to be the truth. I don't want to lose and that's making me over-jealous I think and she hate that. Telling me I always accuse her of what she never committed and that I am pushing her away by my deeds nowadays. Now the question is that am I really pushing her away asking her questions about other guys?

(1) (Reply)

See What A Guy Posted To His New Love - "I Wish Im In The Wilderness Earlier" / Do Not Overlook Yourself. / Is This True About Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.