Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,200 members, 7,970,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:41 PM

Am I Confused Or What??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Confused Or What??? (823 Views)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Confused Or What??? by israelboy1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
.....friends and mentors.....

I think i am in love with this angel.....
Quite long a time...i have always wanted to tell it to her....but waiting for that right time which has never shown up....as we are both growing older

I do not want to hurt her with my words....so, i have been trying to be careful...whenever i speak with her..."just on chat"....nd rarely face to face

I think since the right time has refused to show up......i am gonna give her a call....on the 1st of January 2016.....around 2am i think....just to get her attention and a sincere response "i guess"

telling her about everything in nothing....and never something in anything...."sighs"
telling her how excited i have always been...whenever i see her from such a far distance

I do not want to spoil this next year for her....nd wouldn't want to destroy mine too "with this plan"....
Will i have to keep waiting for the perfect time...until that time she tells me it's too late.....
Or a time i wouldn't even want to type with my finger

Hmmm
Re: Am I Confused Or What??? by ronald4lif(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP esewa go isi. Fa si unu hapu ise afifia kpolo-nkwu unu achu. Nenu ga ina ekobu si ala. undecided
Re: Am I Confused Or What??? by dharay99: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2015

mtcheeew,
Next plz....
Re: Am I Confused Or What??? by 25omega(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
why wait?
Re: Am I Confused Or What??? by obinnashady(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Keep waiting,b4 1st she might get a boyfriend i.e if she has not gotten.
Re: Am I Confused Or What??? by israelboy1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
dharay99:

mtcheeew,
Next plz....

did i offend you in any way :|
Re: Am I Confused Or What??? by 7footre(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Smh.... please not again!
there is no such thing as right moment bro! You just have to take d moment and make it right

1 Like

Re: Am I Confused Or What??? by israelboy1(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2015
7footre:
Smh.... please not again!
there is no such thing as right moment bro! You just have to take d moment and make it right

thanks...this means a lot
Re: Am I Confused Or What??? by GodnGold: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2015
O Di egwu
ronald4lif:
OP esewa go isi. Fa si unu hapu ise afifia kpolo-nkwu unu achu. Nenu ga ina ekobu si ala. undecided
Re: Am I Confused Or What??? by ronald4lif(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2015
GodnGold:
Mba nwanne,ojiri go okpokopi juwaaa uburu.
Ndi be ha anokwali ya?
Ihe onye a n'ede adirogodi mma chaaaa!
Okwa anwuru mere expire!

Gbam. Iji ya nne. Ife anwuru-anwu adiro nma ma ncha. Isi nwata nwoke afu emebi go. grin
Re: Am I Confused Or What??? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

END TIME WEAPON :thread With Caution / She Upload Alot Of Sexy Pics Online,should I Talk To Her About It? / Special Valentine Offer From Golden Tulip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.