Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Buhari’s Government Is For Nigerians – Bafarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Government Is For Nigerians – Bafarawa (427 Views)

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Government Is For Nigerians – Bafarawa by iliyande(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Former Sokoto State Governor, Attahiru ‎Bafarawa, on Wednesday hailed President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, describing it as government for Nigerians.

The former governor also expressed support for the government’s anti-corruption measures.

“Whether I am an APC or PDP member, the government is ours and Nigeria is my country. Nothing stops me from supporting its good policies,” he stated.

Speaking to newsmen in Sokoto, Bafarawa who was a former presidential candidate of the defunct Democratic Peoples Party (DPP), said, “I am 100 per cent behind Buhari’s anti-graft drive to sanitise the system.”

“But there should be justice and Buhari cannot achieve that alone without the support and cooperation of others.

“Anyone found guilty should be made to face justice. ‎We are 100 per cent in support of the way things are going.”

“I am not here for politics but to see my family‎ and know how they are fairing.”

On his eight years rule as governor of Sokoto State, Bafarawa said, ” I was governor for eight years and I also fought corruption within my government when I was able to leave behind N13 billion for my successor.”

He, however, refused to comment on the arms purchase scandal, saying the matter was in court.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buharis-government-is-for-nigerians-bafarawa/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Is For Nigerians – Bafarawa by rozayx5(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
well the budget i just saw is not for Nigerians but for car contractors undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Is For Nigerians – Bafarawa by FastShipping: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari’s Government Is For Nigerians – Bafarawa by Achuwa1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
How will buhari government not be for nigerian...when the north is milking the south to get a living
Re: Buhari’s Government Is For Nigerians – Bafarawa by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Government Is For Nigerians – Bafarawa by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Achuwa1:
How will buhari government not be for nigerian...when the north is milking the south to get a living
Sometimes it baffles me how some of your likes think. Your hatred for Buhari ehn? GEJ,Niger deltans who lost the seat of power has moved on with their lives but you Igbos(IPOB) are still bitter all in the name of hatred for an Hausa man. Kai I pity una lives I just can't imagine myself full of hatred like this.
Re: Buhari’s Government Is For Nigerians – Bafarawa by Achuwa1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Are igbos(ipod) the only state in the south..,.
. Mr know it all,
Re: Buhari’s Government Is For Nigerians – Bafarawa by Achuwa1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Are igbos (ipod) the only ppl in the south,,,,,,
Mr know it all

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram To Convince Me On Chibok Girls - Buhari / Amaechi, Soyinka And The 82m Naira Feast / Generator Set Nearly Kills Man And Family In Ogun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.