Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

Cheap Land To Buy? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Land To Buy? (1086 Views)

Call 08124579981 to get Your Cheap land in ibeju lekki / 8 Factors To Consider Before Buying Land To Build Your Home / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Land To Buy? by tobbie247(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hey guys,

I just finished university and although I'm currently not working, I always find a way to earn and save some cash. Money can be in my account for months and I won't touch it. It's not like I don't need it but I'm always very careful on how I spend. I also know I would also be able to save money during my youth service too. So I've been thinking i'm not too young to own a piece land. Even if the land is somewhere very far, at least the place would have developed to some extent till when I'll be ready to own a house.

So guys, are there still good deals for a piece of land at promising locations? Even if I don't have the complete money, I believe I can save towards it. Thanks guys.
Re: Cheap Land To Buy? by Delee(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Call or whatsapp me on 08027172928 for a chat on affordable and pocket friendly lands.
Re: Cheap Land To Buy? by amobyk29: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bros... I don't have any info on land for you but when you get one, pls I advice be very very very careful
Re: Cheap Land To Buy? by DBDaniel(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
A reliable & trusted in real estates property Mcbuddy property ltd can recommended, we selling in our estates @ shimawa behind Rccg new Auditorium at affordable price as low as 600k, land size is 120×60 installment its allowed between 6 month -2yrs spread
for more details +2348029736247 ,08036936694
no OMO ONILE WAHALA

Re: Cheap Land To Buy? by LadyShola: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
LETS TALK ABOUT IBEJU-LEKKI

I was recently talking to a friend about where and where not to invest when it comes to properties and I mentioned Ibeju-lekki and his response was “why Ibeju-lekki?” so here are some of the facts I threw at him to encourage him into that axis, maybe it will help you too.

Strategically, Lagos is divided along two axis – the Mainland and Island.
Over the years governance has been geared towards providing infrastructure that will cater for the needs of the people of these areas independently. Well, success rate is another point of discuss but an attempt has already been push forward backed by grandiose plan.
Moreover the crème de la crème residents on the island are tired of crisscrossing between the two axis to access major Government facilities.
Lagos State with an area of 3577 square kilometres is the smallest in the federation though the most densely populated in Land area.

[25/07, 07:10] Madam Taiwo: The consequences on the Land area are manifested in problems of housing, provision of basic infrastructure such as water supply, roads, storm drainage, reliable electricity, waste disposal and social infrastructure like Schools, Hospitals and recreational centres. The list is inextensible.

LEKKI AIRPORT
Airport is coming and believe it or not it will come. Can you imagine the number of hours it takes people coming from Ajah to get to Muritala Mohammed Airport (be it local or International) its a whole day affair and if you are not careful u can miss your flight due to
[25/07, 07:15] Madam Taiwo: LEKKI AIRPORT
Airport is coming and believe it or not it will come. Can you imagine the number of hours it takes people coming from Ajah to get to Muritala Mohammed Airport (be it local or International) its a whole day affair and if you are not careful u can miss your flight due to the unpredictable nature of lagos traffic. So it received great ovation when the Lagos State Government muted the idea of another Airport at Ibeju-Lekki.
The Lagos State Government established the Lagos Airport Development Company (“LADC”) solely for the purposes of managing the development of the proposed Lekki Airport. The primary objective for the development of the Lekki airport is to complement and support the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (“MMIA”), the only functional international Airport in Western Nigeria. Additionally, it is the state’s desire for the airport to develop into the a new hub for business and travel in the west African region, creating an environment of excellence for national, regional and international companies.
The above singularly makes it a huge prospect for investors but if you wait till the Airport is fully functional before taking an investment decision then you will be paying a huge premium then, I believe now is better.

ALHAJI ALIKO DANGOTE IS INVOLVE

I'm sure its no longer news that the LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE (LFTZ) is there which houses a conglomerate of firms, organizations and Industry but what you may not know yet is that the richest man in Africa is tapping into the area before you !
The President of Dangote Group of Companies, Alhaji Aliko Dangote unveiled a lofty plan to invest a whopping sum of over $9 billion (an equivalent of N1.53 trillion) in Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) alone.
Consequently, Dangote said the investment, which will be committed to the development of Dangote Refineries and Petrochemical Company, would benefit no fewer than 8,000 engineers aside from other jobs to be created. The refinery is to produce 400,000 barrels a day.
We all know the workers there will need an abode right? not to mention other commercial activities that the chain reaction of such investment will trigger, if you ask me it is worth a shot !

OUR IBO BROTHERS WILL BE THERE

We all know our brothers from the Eastern part of Nigeria don’t play with their “Containers” and anywhere ibos are present, business is assured. oh! I forgot to mention that a DEEP SEAPORT is also coming there which will allow our brethren from the East clear their goods on time.
If all these I have mentioned does not get you enthused about ibeju-lekki then I give up on you because you don’t have the mind of a property investor (shaking my head slowly) and you are free to put your money on that new car.

Don't wait any further. Let's talk about the future. Now is the best time to invest! Call Now!!!
08116568888 or 09028685718.

(1) (Reply)

Cross And Churchill Group / Quality Metcopo Aluminium Roofing Sheets / For Sale : 4 Bedroom Semi-detached House (not New) Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.