Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,109 members, 7,933,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Do You Advise? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Advise? (790 Views)

Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) / Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) / Will Fuel Subsidy Affect Business For Good ? What Do You Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Advise? by bebenlo007: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2009
I have been in the United States for quite sometime now and to be frank, things has not been as Rosy as expected.
My father has 2 businesses in Nigeria; Hotel and Palm Wine Processing (Bottling) and a commercial property in a prime location that is worth around 80 million Naira among others.
About 3 years ago, he visited USA and was not happy with the type of stressful life I am living and since then he has been begging me to please move back home to Nigeria and take over his businesses; moreover he is 80 years old and I am his first Child (Son).
Last week, the Hotel accounts got audited and his auditors sent me a copy (being a director) there was about 4 million Naira embezzlement by the workers that they cannot account for.
The decision to move home is not that bad as far as I am concern but I have a family here, 3 little girls with the wife.
If you were in my shoes, what will you do or what do you advise I do.
Thanks guys.
Re: What Do You Advise? by ayomifull(f): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2009
If life is not rosy for you in another man's country and you have good offer that will make life rosy for you in your own country i will suppose the best will be for you to move to your own country depending on if you have the neccesary skills to see the buz through. It shdnt be a problem moving yr family with you now abi? Its unfortunate how lots of ppl suffer themselves here when they can get something better at home.

A friend who almost got frustrated here suddenly decided to go back home in April he has just got an offer that comes with car, driver, personal assistance and all and the pay? he cldnt even get paid that much if he was to get the same job here considering the expenses here.

Its up to you talk to yrself, your wife and yr old man.

All the best.
Re: What Do You Advise? by ifyalways(f): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2009
I suggest u come home alone first,adjust and see how it works for like 6 mths.If all goes well,ur family can then join u.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would You Pay For 1984 Mack R200 / For Sale / Honda S2000 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.