Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,329 members, 7,967,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:13 AM

Urgent Attention The Sellers Of Properties In Lagos Mainland - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Attention The Sellers Of Properties In Lagos Mainland (306 Views)

Demolition Of Properties In Hitec Estate By LBS without court injuction / List Of Properties In Ibeju-lekki With C/o. Guaranteed Returns On Investment. / Urgently Required - Distress Sale Of Properties In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Attention The Sellers Of Properties In Lagos Mainland by BrBakreez(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Do you have a property for sale around Agege, Oko Oba, Oshodi, Abule Egba and their environs for sale with market price of 5 Million Naira and below?
Please contact me vide my email address below.
Also note that thorough verification will be done before payment for anyone of you with the mindset of fraud. If you know you are not genuine do not bother to contact me.
Thank you.
bridrisbakare@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Compliments From Ehiamas Pavingstone / Land For Sale In Abraham Adesanya / Urgent Shop Needed Pls ..... Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.