Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,269 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

Is Buhari Truly The President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Truly The President Of Nigeria? (661 Views)

Open Letter Facts!!! Is President Buhari Truly Dead? / Proof That Aisha Buhari Truly Met With Mitchell Obama / Aisha Twitter Outburst: Is Buhari Truly A Pedophile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Truly The President Of Nigeria? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Trust me I can tell you buhari is not incharge of dis country... The man is completely cut off from what his ministers are saying or doing..

The minister of petroleum told us the 3refineries are now working and will be doing 10million litres pa day .. Here is Mr president saying no Refinery is working.
Re: Is Buhari Truly The President Of Nigeria? by Jump21: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
cool grin

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Truly The President Of Nigeria? by Rich4god(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dont tell me you dont know what the "C" in APC stand for.... CONFUSION

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

That Moment You Knew That You Gone Phuck Up / Arms Scandal: No $2.1bn Is Missing, Fg’s Lying, Says Dokpesi / A Look At 2 Different Historical Accounts About The Origin Of The Igbo Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.