Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,320 members, 7,936,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Dog Novice - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Novice (761 Views)

Just A Novice, Can Someone Help Me With This Dog Breed Name / Help A Novice In Dog Breeding For Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Novice by Hakiim: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
I have a crossbreed 3months 23days old puppy. Caucasian mother and German Shepherd father. The puppy is not active in terms of aggressiveness and too playful. Is it proper for the puppy to have this attribute? Especially the aggressiveness, enlighten me on what to do to make the puppy aggressive.
Re: Dog Novice by redmitch: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Hakiim:
I have a crossbreed 3months 23days old puppy. Caucasian mother and German Shepherd father. The puppy is not active in terms of aggressiveness and too playful. Is it proper for the puppy to have this attribute? Especially the aggressiveness, enlighten me on what to do to make the puppy aggressive.

As a pup at this stage, its ok to be playful. Rarely you find an aggressive pup. As a kid all you thought of was play and eat, ain't it?

Check this Link: trainadoggy.com/2015/12/31/my-3months-old-puppy-is-too-playful-i-need-more-aggression/

Cc: knyte
Cc: Refigure
Cc: ImFotress
Cc: tylerdan
Re: Dog Novice by Prodeegee(m): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hakiim:
first, what are your expectations on your puppy?

aggressiveness will only cause you more harm than good. you should be happy you have a playful puppy. besides at 3 months he/she is still too young. play with your puppy bro.

1 Like

Re: Dog Novice by wunmi590(m): 2:58am On Jan 01, 2016
I guess your questions have been answered.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know ? / Interesting Dog Facts / Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.