Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,662 members, 7,930,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders (706 Views)

All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. / What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section / 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by gevans(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
With joy in my heart I want to thank Nairaland and all Nairalanders for their contributions in my life in 2015 and I hope they will do more in 2016 n beyond. They had made their contributions in not limited to d underlined points

1. Entertainment: Nairaland has being entertaining me anytime I am online, wen I am bore I visit NL to to ease my boredom

2. News and current Affairs: NL has feeding with news, breaking news even wen d mass media is yet to air or print it for their viewer, listeners and readers. Also NL updated me on new inventions, scholarship update n many more.

3. Enlightenment : I must say I hv being enlightened here on NL, there are so many Enlightenment write up here on NL
4. Social Gathering: To me NL is a community of its own, it provided that platform to meet other peers, share ideas, personal challenges etc n I believe I may even find my personal person here (my pp).

5. Education : before now I was thinking I am good in writing and if I should write it will attract many audience, but wen I came to NL, then I knew I was not. NL hv really help me to improve on my writing skill, such as how to get captivating topic for a write up, appropriate use of words, punctuation mark etc. I am not saying here that I am a good writer but I hv really improve. I saw some Nairalanders complaining that NL is not the way it use to b, but I can still tell u that there is still many good things to gain from NL n. NL is still fun if not more it were.

6. U can add urs. There is no nairalander that hv not benefited from this community.

Honestly I can't narrate everything that I hv benefitted from NL, all those who scorn me had made me to improve on myself, while all those who encourage me had make me to have d courage to improve, those who neither scorn nor encourage made me to understand that wen u post nonsense u r on your own.

U can also appreciate all NLer made 2015 a memorable for u right here.

Once tanx to NL n nairalanders

NOTE: I just arrived home frm work 15mims ago, very tire. pls don't mind my typographical error, u can do d correction n post it for me to repost. Tanx @all Near. In fact that. T. B. C.

Cc:
All Administrators

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by cosby02(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by TAVOX: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by sinaj(f): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Issorai!
Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by RexKexMilann: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Alright
Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by gevans(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
cosby02:
Ok
Uwc
Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by gevans(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
sinaj:
Issorai!
Uwc dear
Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
your writing skill?? no wonder you abbreviated your words.
just saying

you welcome
Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by gevans(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2015
2kaybiel:
your writing skill?? no wonder you abbreviated your words.

just saying

you welcome

Tanx bro
Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Wts cc administrators?? grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by Souljaboi1: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Ok

Your signature is dope bruv.

I remember my time with the Air Force, some of the best days of my life. cool

Are you Fixed or Rotary inclined ?

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by RexKexMilann: 6:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Souljaboi1:

Your signature is dope bruv.
I remember my time with the Air Force, some of the best days of my life. cool
Are you Fixed or Rotary inclined ?
None Bro.

Just Love Flying "Passive", No responsibilities Whatsoever.
Re: Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders by gevans(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Wts cc administrators?? grin
I m copying them . Anything wrong with that?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Her To Like Me. / Snapchat / Facts About Adekunle Gold And His Songs That You Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.