Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:02 PM

I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP (704 Views)

My Relationship On A Verge Of Collapse / My Relationship Quote / Pls.. Help My Relationship...can't Just Sleep Over!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
I have been dating this girl for like 3years now, and we have been very very cool, tho am a student with less cash buh she keeps getting me stuffs and showing so much love, I really like her, not because of what she does for me but because of who she is.
For the past 4 month now, she has been really interested in me getting her stuffs and taking her out, the painful part is that she knows am not bucks up and she as been complaining so much that I feel like breaking up, when ever I ask her to leave the relationship if she is not happy anymore, she keeps saying that she can't do without me.
I really like this girl and I wish I could spend much on her, just that have been investing so much in my academics now.
I don't know if I should just break up which will really hurt both of us or just keep fighting over this issue....pls I beg I need usseful ideas.
Re: I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP by tripplephi: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
mayowa122:
I have been dating this girl for like 3years now, and we have been very very cool, tho am a student with less cash buh she keeps getting me stuffs and showing so much love, I really like her, not because of what she does for me but because of who she is.
For the past 4 month now, she has been really interested in me getting her stuffs and taking her out, the painful part is that she knows am not bucks up and she as been complaining so much that I feel like breaking up, when ever I ask her to leave the relationship if she is not happy anymore, she keeps saying that she can't do without me.
I really like this girl and I wish I could spend much on her, just that have been investing so much in my academics now.
I don't know if I should just break up which will really hurt both of us or just keep fighting over this issue....pls I beg I need usseful ideas.

BROS Y DIDNT YOU SAVE 100 NAIRA AT LEAST DAILY OR EVERY WEEK AND AFTER FOUR MONTHS YOU WOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH CASH TO EVEN TAKE HER TO THE MOVIES OR BEACH OR A SIMPLE PLACE...... WHY?? YOU CAN NOT TELL ME YOU ARE DEAD BROKE, THEN HOW DO YOU EAT AND TRANSPORT..... LOLS..... DON'T YOU KNOW LADIES CAN REDUCE YOU GPA? AND INCREASE YOUR BP? MY BROTHER BE WISE

1 Like

Re: I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP by alterswerve(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
I think her friends are influencing her.

You sef try get her sumfin na, no mata how small. Please. Girls like this are a hard find
Re: I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
tripplephi:

BROS Y DIDNT YOU SAVE 100 NAIRA AT LEAST DAILY OR EVERY WEEK AND AFTER FOUR MONTHS YOU WOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH CASH TO EVEN TAKE HER TO THE MOVIES OR BEACH OR A SIMPLE PLACE...... WHY?? YOU CAN NOT TELL ME YOU ARE DEAD BROKE, THEN HOW DO YOU EAT AND TRANSPORT..... LOLS..... DON'T YOU KNOW LADIES CAN REDUCE YOU GPA? AND INCREASE YOUR BP? MY BROTHER BE WISE
Lol
I get u bro
Does month have been in school
When she came to visit me sef I gave her 4k
Just that she is richer than me and does money doesn't mean much
Re: I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP by tripplephi: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
mayowa122:

Lol
I get u bro
Does month have been in school
When she came to visit me sef I gave her 4k
Just that she is richer than me and does money doesn't mean much

WELL YOU CAN TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN WITHOUT MUCH CASH, JUST BY VISITING PLACES ALSO..... GIVE HER THE VISION OF YOUR LIFE AND SHE WILL RUN WITH IT
Re: I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP by sauceTDA(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
She knows you don't have money and she keeps complaining, bro does she want you to steal. I think it's better you drop her ass,it will save you this stress. My opinion tho undecided

1 Like

Re: I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
tripplephi:

WELL YOU CAN TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN WITHOUT MUCH CASH, JUST BY VISITING PLACES ALSO..... GIVE HER THE VISION OF YOUR LIFE AND SHE WILL RUN WITH IT
Thanks boss
She really shares in the vision tho
I guess I just have to tell her things will change

1 Like

Re: I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
sauceTDA:
She knows you don't have money and she keeps complaining, bro does she want you to steal. I think it's better you drop her ass,it will save you this stress. My opinion tho undecided
I thought of it tho
Re: I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP by tripplephi: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
mayowa122:

Thanks boss
She really shares in the vision tho
I guess I just have to tell her things will change

BRO REHEARSE ONE GOOD SPEECH AND SHOW HER HOW MANY GREAT COMEDIANS AND EVEN PRESIDENT JONATHAN HAD WIVES THAT STRUGGLED WITH THEM O.... I HAIL YOU O

1 Like

Re: I NEED HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP by charlsbob: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Presentable Lady For A Serious Date / Looking For A Pretty Girl For Hook Here In Ikot Ekpene / I Need A Girlfriend {SOME OF MY PICS}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.