Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

A Nigeria Without U - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigeria Without U (652 Views)

Photo: Nigeria's Buhari Returns Home Without U.S. Arms Deal / Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War / Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigeria Without U by nigeriaon(f): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
A NIGERIA WITHOUT ME WILL BE MISSING A STRONG INTELLECT,

IT WILL BE MISSING A STRONG MINDED HUMAN WITH THE ZEAL TO CONTRIBUING MY OWN QUOTA TO THE GROWTH OF MY NATION,

IT WILL ALSO MISS THE GREATNESS THAT WILL COME TO IT FROM MY GENERATION,

IT WILL MISS A YOUTHFULL MIND WITH THE PROWESS TO BELIEVING THAT NIGERIA WILL BE GREATER THAN THE GREATEST,

WHAT ABOUT U,
Re: A Nigeria Without U by deen(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2009
@poster

ok we all feel Nigeria really needs people like us at some point but actually how braved have you been doing in a course of 'justice for all' to really qualify for that title? I really appreciate ur passion for Nigeria, but actually what you wrote has no substance. You really have to qualify what you said with some examples, what i mean is this: you really have to substantiate your words with some act of patriotism as an example to encourage fellow Nigerians to do thesame. And keep doing it.
Re: A Nigeria Without U by redsun(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2009
Where there is a will,there is a way.Claim it.
Re: A Nigeria Without U by nigeriaon(f): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2009
@deen

dont u think if i started by saying what i have done it would only be amounting to a platform for self campaign

my substance here is only to gear up the interest or enthusiasm of young nigerian towards believing in a greater Nigeria and seeing reason in Our Nation because Nobody will change it for us,

@redsun

thanx, u said it all
Re: A Nigeria Without U by redsun(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2009
Most people live as if they are dreaming.In as much as life could just be a dream but all that is between u and what u want is a step.Walk.
Re: A Nigeria Without U by deen(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2009
@poster
What i mean is encourage people by what u did or what u are doing would not amount to a 'platform for self campaign'.

Tell people what you are doing and tell them what they can do to make Nigeria better and then people will believe in you wholeheartedly.

No heart feelings, i thought you motivate people by telling them what you did and how you are just an ordinary human being like them and why they can also do it.
Re: A Nigeria Without U by nigeriaon(f): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
well to start with i have a website with details on my activities if you care to find out more then my link is just below my signature

you can also follow me on facebook via the link below

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=84009667445

but most importantly

we all need to develop our interest in activities that will generate a potent boost for our Nation , we should start from our door steps by taking the first step forward as the a reply earlier metioned,

we shall get there, sooner than we can imagin

GOD BLESS NIGERIA,

(1) (Reply)

Pat Utomi - A Better Visionary Leader / Mend Had Attacks Another Chevron Facility / Letter To Mrs Farida Waziri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.