Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,652 members, 7,847,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? (2947 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by bustyhelen(f): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Halo romancelanders,

I'm back... The bustyhelen is back to take her rightful place...

I have been away due to a number of issues.. First, I needed to sort out my academics, secondly, I discovered that the man that I was engaged to already impregnated another babe without telling me. I called off the engagement. That's a story for another day.

Presently, my girlfriend when we were in schl, had this boyfriend that was always coming around, A pharmacist..

After our graduation, he hit me up on WhatsApp, that he just discovered that my friend has hot temper and has bad mouth, that he likes me. That He prefers me. That I will be good in bed, unlike my friend that doesn't experiment. That he likes big boobs, unlike my friend with moderate one.. imagine. he wants a sex machine... Shuo!!! me? I was like what nonsense..

I told him off immediately.. I'm thinking of telling my friend about it. I still have the chats..

But, I don't knw how my friend will take it.

cc Ishilove
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by greatness22(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Welcome back my busty queen... You don't have to tell your friend. Just ignore the He-Goat.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
WATS dere allow him
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by kestolove95(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mtseew
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by jopretty(f): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Well, it depends on how close your relationship with that your friend is and how 'sane' the guy is. If you feel telling your friend will change her future from pains and trouble, pls do. Again if the guy won't want to harm you in anyway for spoiling his affairs with your friend, go ahead and open up to her.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Emodeee: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
So? What's so special abt ur cookie? Elo lo n ta puvssy e gan?
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by jamex93(m): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Ur problem plenty sha
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by dOnLarich: 12:03am On Dec 31, 2015
bustyhelen:
Halo romancelanders,

I have been away due to a number of issues.. First, I needed to sort out my academics, secondly, I discovered that the man that I was engaged to already impregnated another babe without telling me. I called off the engagement. That's a story for another day.

Presently, my girlfriend when we were in schl, had this boyfriend that was always coming around, A pharmacist..

After our graduation, he hit me up on WhatsApp, that he just discovered that my friend has hot temper and has bad mouth, that he likes me. That He prefers me. That I will be good in bed, unlike my friend that doesn't experiment. That he likes big boobs, unlike my friend with moderate one.. imagine. he wants a sex machine... Shuo!!! me? I was like what nonsense..

I told him off immediately.. I'm thinking of telling my friend about it. I still have the chats..

cc Ishilove
madam ... i think you still have to re-sort your academics or probably restart .. DRAKE IS A LIVING TESTIMONY whistling : started from the bottom now i'm here cool
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Tygg: 12:03am On Dec 31, 2015
mtcheew na news be this?? make this thing no try reach front page ..
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2015
allow him and when you're done make sure you let me know so I can also have a taste of the Honeycomb or is it Honeywell
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2015
bustyhelen:
Halo romancelanders,

cc Ishilove
.So if you are Busty Helen should we cry or do you want us to come and suck too... and which rightful place are you here to take? you Buy Land for here before?
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by cruzita(f): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2015
if u like u do if u like no do.e no go change the fact say u be bustyhelen
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by sEGXY2(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
The guy complimented your sexual features cos thats the only thang you got to offer, obviously.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Jayjay0(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
I smell cooked Lies undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Laveda(f): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
DonUjay:
.So if you are Busty Helen should we cry or do you want us to come and suck too... and which rightful place are you here to take? you Buy Land for here before?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
bustyhelen:
Halo romancelanders,

cc Ishilove

your friend may think you have been having a hidden feelings for him. so just burn it up
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Keep the chat for future references
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin grin grin
.Hey Cutie! you're so Beautiful...I Like what I see wink
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by gamaliel121(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
bustyhelen:
Halo romancelanders,

cc Ishilove

Am here for u...no need puting ur self in a tyt situash...
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Laveda(f): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
DonUjay:
.Hey Cutie! you're so Beautiful...I Like what I see wink
Oh thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by firstking01(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
kestolove95:
Mtseew
hiii
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Oh thanks.
.you're welcome
Don't even know how to send a Private message on this thing But I'ld really Love to Know you Better. Mind if I drop my whatsapp Number?
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by misspicy(f): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Don't tell her since she has hot temper but keep the chats for reference
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Laveda(f): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
DonUjay:
.you're welcome
Don't even know how to send a Private message on this thing But I'ld really Love to Know you Better. Mind if I drop my whatsapp Number?
Not on whatsapp for now.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by 6fit(f): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
DonUjay:
.you're welcome

na veniga pot u go taste
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Not on whatsapp for now.
.Hmmm Okay! No Probs
Wishing You a Happy New Year In Advance
Keep Looking Beautiful in 2016 wink
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Laveda(f): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
DonUjay:
.Hmmm Okay! No Probs
Wishing You a Happy New Year In Advance
Keep Looking Beautiful in 2016 wink
Wishing you the best hun kiss
Plenty money in 2016 cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Wishing you the best hun kiss
Plenty money in 2016 cheesy
.Amen Ooo!!
2016: MY YEAR OF MASERATI FERRARI_FERRAGAMO BUGATTI
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Erystro(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hehe.. You know what to do..
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by lahit14(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
bustyhelen:
Halo romancelanders,

cc Ishilove

U talkd abt ur boobs somuch evn ur moniker yet u didn't upload any pic of the boobs. Its just like taking me to the zoo n not showing me elephants.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
@OP no need telling ur frnd ok. just go ahead nd give the guy ur pvssy dat he seek for. He might be the guy wit d huge d!ck dat u crave for. give him a try.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lalasticlala na waoh for human beings and relationships grin

(1) (Reply)

Would I Be Wicked To Do This To Her? / Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) / Are We Overpaying For Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.