Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,769 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Helen Paul Tatafo Gives Out 50 Free JAMB Forms As Christmas Gifts To Fans(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Tatafo Gives Out 50 Free JAMB Forms As Christmas Gifts To Fans(pic) (457 Views)

Davido Buys 2017 Range Rover As Christmas Gift For Himself ( Pics,vid) / Yemi Alade Received Pussy Cream & intimacy gadgets As Christmas Gifts ( Pics, Videos) / Angela Okorie Sends Chrismas Message To Fans [PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul Tatafo Gives Out 50 Free JAMB Forms As Christmas Gifts To Fans(pic) by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Popular Lagos-based female entertainer, Helen Paul aka Tatafo has given out over 50 free Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) forms to interested youths in Lagos state.Helen who is currently pursuing her PhD program at the University of Lagos is said to have liaised with an independent tutorial centre to handle the registrations so that the beneficiaries can also have access to good tutorials before sitting for the examination next year.Pictured above are some of the beneficiaries of the free JAMB form.Her publicist Bayo Adetu said it’s part of the humanitarian service she embarks upon every year.

Re: Helen Paul Tatafo Gives Out 50 Free JAMB Forms As Christmas Gifts To Fans(pic) by cruzita(f): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2015
nice gesture but I hope dia parents can see dem through school if dey make it

(1) (Reply)

Limited Copies Available...#leavetrashforlawma #ifyouwantthecar / ‘i’ve Let Go Of All Bitterness And Hate I Felt For 9ice’ |toni Payne Reveals / Cossy Orjiakor Lets Her Mammeries Breathe As She Shares Some Nsfw Pictures On Ig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.