Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice (365 Views)

Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? / My Girlfriend Versus Her Bestfriend Versus Me: Please Advice Me / At 7weeks ...Is Abortion the way Out? please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice by goldonome(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2015
I have being dating this girl for almost a year now, on most of her visits she do switch off her phones or put it on silent,.I bitterly complain on why she is doing dat, bt she reply saying, she is only respecting me...I told her she might also want to receive a very important call from family, friends,.but all my saying prove abortive as she continues with the attitude..I only suspected she might be seeing someone else. Her x(which she told me) got to know she is dating me and sourced for my number,..he called me asking me to leave his girl that they are still dating, and as a matter of fact she even stayed with him couple of weeks ago,...I taught he was lying but when I asked my girl she wanted denying at first but I sounded very sure so she agreed...immediately I called off the relationship which she also agreed...now she is begging and wants the relationship to continue, and really sorry for her actions,..what shud I do? Shud I ignore the fact she has being lying to me, or the fact that she has being seeing her X(which she claimed). she is really in pains now for her actions.
Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2015
she's in pains oh really, give her some pain relieving tablets then.
Re: Please Advice by glimpse33(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2015
My Brother, You Are Dating An Olosho
Re: Please Advice by MzPecs(f): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Which pains? Which actions? undecided

You called the relationship off and she also agreed so what's the pains for?

Give her panadol biko!
Re: Please Advice by Sommyangel(f): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Dude this is the last day of the year,no time for silly people and silly talk
Re: Please Advice by yomi007k(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Na to use 17 condoms still pull out ooo..*Don Jazzy's voice* grin
Re: Please Advice by sinaj(f): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
S
Re: Please Advice by JudgementHammer: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Don't bother urself just give me her number. Shebi she stays in lagos. I will get back to u after u give me her number.

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your SME Or Other Products And Services At A Very Cheap Price / Female Dance Instructor Urgently Needed In Abuja For Employment / Check Out Valeria Lukyanova, The Human Barbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.