Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,263 members, 7,880,994 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

You Are The Best Of Your Kind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are The Best Of Your Kind (550 Views)

Your Kind Suggestions Please / I Need Your Kind Advice / Need Your Kind Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are The Best Of Your Kind by Oluwatobiblack8(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Stop forcing someone to remember you all the time. 
Stop crying for someone's attention and care.
Stop pleading for someone to treat you in a special way.
Stay silent and let them realize how they will be without you in their life.

If they miss you they will get back on you and if they love you as they claim then they will put in some effort to prove it.
If they don't do anything about it, then just know that you've been treating them as your priority yet they are treating you as their option.

You deserve better. Compliments of the season grin

Re: You Are The Best Of Your Kind by sinaj(f): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Only you can free yourself from mental slavery smiley

3 Likes

Re: You Are The Best Of Your Kind by falconey(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2015
OK I will try
Re: You Are The Best Of Your Kind by Khd95(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2015
notedgrin
Re: You Are The Best Of Your Kind by cruzita(f): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2015
tell dem oo.I know my worth .

1 Like

Re: You Are The Best Of Your Kind by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2015
It is Easier Said/Typed Than Done.

The Mind is like gas, You can hardly "Contain" it.

My point is this; You may make up your mind to Do Exactly Certain things BUT End Up Doing things in "Reverse".

For instance this: Stop crying for someone's attention and care,Is it that Easy? What About those We Love?

Live Life devoid of "Rules" like that & You Have lived a "Fulfilled" Life.
Re: You Are The Best Of Your Kind by ronald4lif(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Nice one. You can't force people to love you, they would if they want to. As you're inundating him/her with calls and messages without a reasonable reply they are busy exchanging correspondence with someone they deem better. Why force oneself to another who's completely detached from you? Only to cry later how your emotion was exploited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are The Best Of Your Kind by fuckshit: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2015
fυςking lovely; fυςking nice write-up;

fυςking time, words and fυςking opportunities; three fυςking things in life that fυςking leave and never fυςking return; therefore, fυςking value whoever values you and don't treat as a fυςking priority whoever treats you as a fυςking option grin grin

4 Likes

Re: You Are The Best Of Your Kind by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Awww
Re: You Are The Best Of Your Kind by yemoxyl(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

The Sexiest Referee Ever!!! / Why Can't Some Nairalanders Read? / Read If You Are Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.