Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,967 members, 7,976,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (44378 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by bros856: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
It looks like this Femi Fani-Kayode is a stack illerate here. DSS where only smart and never disobeyed the law or fault Court Order. Kanu was only re-arrested after they file a new case against him the day he was released on bail. Femi should go look for work to do or business with his ill gotten money from Jonathan abeg and stop disgracing himself.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by zendy: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Amberon:
He was already being released. There's a procedure and he(NK) was signing some documents for release before fresh charges were brought against him.

The high court released Kanu on the 16th. His Lawyer went to the DSS office on the 17th but was denied access to his client. Fresh charges were then filed against Kanu on 21st. What it means is that Kanu spent 4 days in detention while he had a court judgement for his release
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by menesheh(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Heavenly102:
@menesheh can you prove how this man can prophesy football games?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzbpc_gSHE4

So i can't prove such illusion, so god is real.

Can he demonstrate and prove how he predicted such matches that became true so that we can push his predictions out of the realm of coincidence and probability.

So whenever you witness a football pundit that predicted the outcome many matches simultaneously, he is instantly a god sent. Are you kidding me.

So scientists that had predicted the different eclipses of the sun and moon till 2040 and beyond with consistent and undeniably accuracy are doing so because god sent them.

You're pretty smarter than been tricked into believing nonsense.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by kay29000(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
buzquet:
When Nigerians are educated enough, and stop behaving like insane human beings then we can practice true democracy. Right now Nigerians need an authoritarian with the right values to take decisions for them. After-all other developed countries of the world passed through similar stages like this before developing.

meanwhile, am glad I voted for PMB.

I bless the day Buhari was Born.

Tomorrow will mark the beginning of new Nigeria led by the Anointed one (PMB)

Haters will Hate, Waillers will Waill, Talkertive go Talk, but In Buhari, I trust

Sia BaBa

God bless u and the woman that gave birthday to you.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by Royzevic(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
5starmilitant:
Buhari is not a respecter of law, he doesn't care. How will a president be accusing people without evidences, disobeying courts orders, ordering of people's arrests when we have the police, efcc, iccc?

I know the backup zombies will soon come and do their jobs.

Wu on earth can do dat maybe yu r d zombie
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by LMFashions: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
njikoamaka:
And this is not a good precedent he has just set. People will prefer to escape now than being taken to a kangaroo and biased court where even when the courts grant orders, there is 99% chances of none compliance.

His major financier Amaechi, refused to appear before a panel of enquiry set up by Wike, and today he is rewarded.

Here we have cases where court will grant bail, and the security operatives will ambush the suspect right outside the court for another charges.

That's the exact reason why Tompolo has refused to honour their invitation at the DSS.

1 Like

Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by hudhaj: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Destined2win:
Buhari is a stubborn old fly that .....................................................................................
like your father.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by hudhaj: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
cckris:

No one is guilty in Nigeria, unless the Judiciary so rules.
This is not a Republic of Sharialand.
But it is a Republic of lootersland and baby factoryland
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by asamaigho(m): 1:26am On Jan 01, 2016
Dongreat:
I usually don't support FFK but sometimes he say the truth. With what I can interpret from the media chat, it's not democracy but autocracy. He (PMB) can put those men on 24hrs security watch or house arrest. But to disobey court orders countless time, shows how unchanged the mentality of the general. You can say "go on our president, great job" but don't build a system today that will rob your posterity of thier fundamental rights. My 2 cents.

PS: when quoting me don't begin ur sentence with insult as we can conversant without foul or swear language.

i really doubt ur understanding of "truth tho"
i guess i really need to get ur self abreast wit the court ruling on kanu.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by mikolo80: 2:52am On Jan 01, 2016
morereb10:
What do you think about his responds? I must say he has a huge point. Whats your opinion?

''Anyone that watched the Pres. media chat and that still believes we are operating a democracy where the rule of law prevails is insane.

Buhari has turned himself into a judge and jury and he has attempted to justify the flouting of court orders by his security agencies: Evil.''

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/682369869199872001
we the majority voted him, how much more democratic do you want it. we not complaining about his clamping down of confirmed thieves, we agree on the laws written or unwritten
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by mikolo80: 2:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Built2last:
It is shocking that sane minds who celebrated Yaraduas rule of law now celebrate his dictatorial tendencies.

I have apologised to all Nigetia for voting PMB. We should graduate from analysing every shortcomings of mr president on the prism of PDP-APC.

Can anybody tell me what our economic direction is from yesterday's media chat? Every question asked him on the economy, he referred to 1983...I don't get that part. He needs to be abreast with 21st century economic realities.

I have no clue how to handle planned family vacations abroad and business trips in 2016 because of the ban on cards. PMB said money is laundered using cards. I am not a politician and has never worked for the government. Why should I suffer for the sins of corrupt few.
make pdp handle you for 50 yrs or Jona for just 5 you too will become insane like us
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by mikolo80: 2:56am On Jan 01, 2016
njikoamaka:
And this is not a good precedent he has just set. People will prefer to escape now than being taken to a kangaroo and biased court where even when the courts grant orders, there is 99% chances of none compliance.

His major financier Amaechi, refused to appear before a panel of enquiry set up by Wike, and today he is rewarded.

Here we have cases were court will grant bail, and the security operatives will ambush the suspect right outside the court for another charges.
why does the suspect have so many charger against him in the first place. abi have they ambushed any innocent man
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by mikolo80: 2:58am On Jan 01, 2016
Davo93:
Honestly, PMB unapologetically spitted on the Judiciary yesterday and that chat reveals to what extent Democracy will still suffer in the name of corruption fight.

Once a dictator is always one. Where is pocketed Sagay now? The CJN has to do something else, the non-regard for the rule of law has just been commissioned by Buhari himself.
you either want anti corruption or democracy, you can't have the two. we the majority want quick quick corruption fight, that's democracy in action. c j n can resign
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by mikolo80: 3:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Dongreat:
I usually don't support FFK but sometimes he say the truth. With what I can interpret from the media chat, it's not democracy but autocracy. He (PMB) can put those men on 24hrs security watch or house arrest. But to disobey court orders countless time, shows how unchanged the mentality of the general. You can say "go on our president, great job" but don't build a system today that will rob your posterity of thier fundamental rights. My 2 cents.

PS: when quoting me don't begin ur sentence with insult as we can conversant without foul or swear language.
do you know how many ppl it will take to do house arrest when a 4 by 4 cell is cheaper abi you ready to contribute dia salary
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by mikolo80: 3:03am On Jan 01, 2016
kYjelly2:
Did you see the way buhari even hissed shocked shocked

Like, so because court says I should grant them bail, you expect me to grant them bail ? Chai, buhari ooooooo cry

His body language at the point was disgusting men.

He couldn't even argue along legal lines as to why those court orders were disobeyed, he was just yanning like a dictator that doesn't believe at all in seperation of powers, one who keeps people in detention because he knows deep down inside his heart that they are corrupt shocked Chai cry

ALL POWER BELONGS TO BOOBOO, in his mind undecided
it's not his fault that senators who can impeach him are all corrupt and therefore toothless or that we have a weak willed, Lily livered spineless judiciary with zero integrity. (no be by haggard white hair o )

1 Like

Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by fabre4: 4:08am On Jan 01, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
U re d one being tribalistic here because u refuse to see that ur broda who is a criminal deserves to be in detention! I know ur delusion is tellin u am frm d either d Southwest or northern nig. U re wrong! I'm a nig who wants d worst for criminals! Pple like Kanu and Dasuki shud be hung!

Am not defending them but he that is without sin let him first cast a stone. No one is perfect that is why no one should have control over everything that is why am alarmed by buhari open declaration of flouting court orders
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2016
fabre4:

Am not defending them but he that is without sin let him first cast a stone. No one is perfect that is why no one should have control over everything that is why am alarmed by buhari open declaration of flouting court orders
So because d President too is sinful he shud and release all d prisoners in our prisons! Let me tell d state is bigger than any person. That's d msg d President is sending!
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by obailala(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tinubutoto:

this is not a matter of pdp, I hate pdp but what buhari is doing is very wrong and not even Idi Amin did ds. Pls I am not Igbo before u ooz nonsense.
What exactly is it that Buhari is even doing that you dont like?

Obviously you have also fallen for the deceit by the evil detractors that the FG is flouting court orders right?... Do you really think a government whose number 2 man is a seasoned SAN doesn't know what it's doing?.... With great legal brains like Prof Itse Sagay whispering legal advice directly into Buhari's ears, you really think buhari would fully frontally flout legal orders?..... If they think he's disobeying court orders they should take him to court and then they would try and prove to the court where it is written in the Nigerian constitution that someone who was released by the courts cannot be re-arrested for another charge. Even the legal team of the suspects know that no law has been broken, hence they have been quietly appealing for bail on compassionate grounds but politicians like Fayose and FFK being the politicians they are are having a filled day deceiving Nigerians like you and I that court orders are being flouted.

Somehow I even just like the way the FG has tactically played a deaf ear to these allegations.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by billyG(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
morereb10:
What do you think about his responds? I must say he has a huge point. Whats your opinion?

''Anyone that watched the Pres. media chat and that still believes we are operating a democracy where the rule of law prevails is insane.

Buhari has turned himself into a judge and jury and he has attempted to justify the flouting of court orders by his security agencies: Evil.''

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/682369869199872001
Fanikayode must b high frm sniffing biafran LovePeddler pusszy. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue / Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.