Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,455 members, 7,937,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG (33607 Views)

Dasuki’s Wife Begs DSS To Put Her In Custody With Husband / Nigerians Should Help Me Beg FG To Release My Husband - Dasuki's Wife Begs / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Beg FG: Please Release Our Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
sorom4:
I will pray for sense bro but God will still punish you if you have in one way or the other caused someone to be unhappy or taken what rightfully doesn't belong to you. Be ye the first to cast a stone if you are not guilty of any crime.
NB. I want the rule of law to take its place and not an act of already condemning someone to death before any process has not begun

there lies your fallacy.

God does not punish people.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by sorom4: 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ioannes:

there lies your fallacy.

God does not punish people.
whichever way; you shall surely be punished

Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by zomby(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2016
Mrs Dasuki should shut up and start visiting/ begging those Nigerians that have lost loved ones to Boko Haram attacks, between 2011 and 2015.
Shameless heartless group of people.

We are expecting Mr. Dasuki to be sentenced latest by February 2016...There are more than enough evidences to proceed or else Nigerians in general will stop listening to President Buhari.

We are hoping for 20 to 30 yrs in Jail

1 Like

Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by ussy09(m): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Dandeson1:
. y is it that anytime they arrest any of our politicians, they quickly develop ill health and request to be flown abroad, when dasuki was sharing our money his health was perfect.....

abeg grant her request and lock her up with her husband.. Rubbish
Right away nonsense
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by bashydemy(m): 6:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Hahah she should have run to Fayose and FFK now, She aint seen nothing yet..
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Yeah, if only there was no hidden reason behind his predicament. Bubu is a coward. Dasuki followed orders when they arrested Bubu in 1985. Bubu should go after Babangida make we see now. Jonathan was responsible for everything that happened under his watch. Jonathan needs to be brought to book first, before we talk of those who worked for him.

Bubu is very vindictive and unforgiving. He chose Dasuki because he can't fight back. He should watch it. Even as a military head of state, he was shoved aside without a single shot fired. There's no reason to believe that if he continues like this, that history will not repeat itself. He hasn't learned nothing yet. Too bad.
Is Dasuki ur Uncle/Father/Nephew/In-law/Boss/co-tenant Did you benefit from the loots?? If the core Northerners are not crying/begging for him..why are you killing ursef here If they leave Dasuki 2mao, u and ur ilk would be the first to Rubbish buhari's corruption war..
What I expect from u guys is to allow this pipu to fight and kill themselves logically..if PDP wins, let them probe APC come 2019..that would be good for democracy..soon, in a bid to outdo demselves, all corrupt politicians would be jailed...I beg you guys in the name of God not to interfere for this corrupt men in trial, except you have something to lose...
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by saibop(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2016
season film of the year DASUKIGATE
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Fourwinds: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2016
bababuff:
Maybe she think they can have sex in detention.
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Fourwinds: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2016
josite:
since dasuki is a key suspect,why cant dss allow doctors to acess him and gave him a room to meet his wife evry now and then.no point in being cruel to him.
what will they be doing in d room dat dey cannt discuss at DSS office..
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Fourwinds: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2016
sorom4:

And show me a saint? Are you not a thief?
heheheheheeee.!!!! u are in trouble...

Dasuki must vomit d money....hahahahshaaaaa.!!!!

welcome to 2016. take KASAPRAKO from Ghana...
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Eluwilussit(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Is Dasuki ur Uncle/Father/Nephew/In-law/Boss/co-tenant Did you benefit from the loots?? If the core Northerners are not crying/begging for him..why are you killing ursef here If they leave Dasuki 2mao, u and ur ilk would be the first to Rubbish buhari's corruption war..
What I expect from u guys is to allow this pipu to fight and kill themselves logically..if PDP wins, let them probe APC come 2019..that would be good for democracy..soon, in a bid to outdo demselves, all corrupt politicians would be jailed...I beg you guys in the name of God not to interfere for this corrupt men in trial, except you have something to lose...

I quite agree with most of your post, but I beg to disagree on Dasuki. As a Nigerian, I will stand up against selective justice and outright injustice. Even though Dasuki is a northerner and is in no way of any use to me, I will be doing him and the rest of Nigerians no good by turning a blind eye.

North, South, East and West, we are all Nigerians and should stand up for each other and for what's right. I want all corrupt persons probed at least. And through the normal legal system. The president's job does not include probing and prosecuting corrupt persons. That's the job of the police, EFFC, ICPC and the courts. His presidency is not above probe and prosecution, but going by the way things are at the moment, Buhari seems to have taken the role of investigator, prosecutor and judge, as well as his duties as the president. Not to mention that of the petroleum minister.

If he's that smart, why couldn't he do anything tangible with his last 30 years? Let him allow others to do their job. He's not a superman. He's making the same mistakes that cost him as head of state in 1984. I hope history doesn't repeat itself.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by andyanders: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Eluwilussit:

I quite agree with most of your post, but I beg to disagree on Dasuki. As a Nigerian, I will stand up against selective justice and outright injustice. Even though Dasuki is a northerner and is in no way of any use to me, I will be doing him and the rest of Nigerians no good by turning a blind eye.

North, South, East and West, we are all Nigerians and should stand up for each other and for what's right. I want all corrupt persons probed at least. And through the normal legal system. The president's job does not include probing and prosecuting corrupt persons. That's the job of the police, EFFC, ICPC and the courts. His presidency is not above probe and prosecution, but going by the way things are at the moment, Buhari seems to have taken the role of investigator, prosecutor and judge, as well as his duties as the president. Not to mention that of the petroleum minister.

If he's that smart, why couldn't he do anything tangible with his last 30 years? Let him allow others to do their job. He's not a superman. He's making the same mistakes that cost him as head of state in 1984. I hope history doesn't repeat itself.

In fact, you are too myopic of the kind of evil Dasuki committed with the funds earmarked for arms to fight Boko Haram and Dasuki went ahead by using same to disburse to his friends and cronies for selfish reasons of which soldiers were were killed and innocent Chibok girls abducted and their immediate family members died as a result of the trauma and they are passing through and you are here saying that Buhari is not right in the decision the court took by holding Dasuki in custody.

In places like China that fight corruption, by now, Dasuki supposed to be publicly executed.

Please, if you do not understand the gravity of the offence your brother or friend Dasuki committed, then back off this thread and stop blaming those holding Dasuki.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Eluwilussit:

..And who says the president is the one prosecuting him...abi is Dasuki in Aso rock? Abi is buhari EFCC or DSS that is charging him to court?? You're the contraditing ursef
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
andyanders:

In fact, you are too myopic of the kind of evil Dasuki committed with the funds earmarked for arms to fight Boko Haram and Dasuki went ahead by using same to disburse to his friends and cronies for selfish reasons of which soldiers were were killed and innocent Chibok girls abducted and their immediate family members died as a result of the trauma and they are passing through and you are here saying that Buhari is not not in the decision the court took by holding Dasuki in custody.

In places like China that fight corruption, by now, Dasuki supposed to be publicly executed.

Please, if you do not understand the gravity of the offence your brother or friend Dasuki committed, then back off this thread and stop blaming those holding Dasuki.

..Don't mind him, common MTN 100, he didn't receive 4rm Dasuki, yet he says more than his defense counsel
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Eluwilussit(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
andyanders:

In fact, you are too myopic of the kind of evil Dasuki committed with the funds earmarked for arms to fight Boko Haram and Dasuki went ahead by using same to disburse to his friends and cronies for selfish reasons of which soldiers were were killed and innocent Chibok girls abducted and their immediate family members died as a result of the trauma and they are passing through and you are here saying that Buhari is not not in the decision the court took by holding Dasuki in custody.

Was Dasuki the president? Is he the only corrupt person in the last administration? PMB once supported Boko Haram. As a matter of fact, almost the entire north supported BH. It is not PMB's job to say who is guilty or not. It's the courts.

You base your arguments on unfounded allegations. Let the courts decide without any interference. That's all we are saying. Dasuki is innocent until he's proven guilty by a competent court of law.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Eluwilussit(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
..And who says the president is the one prosecuting him...abi is Dasuki in Aso rock? Abi is buhari EFCC or DSS that is charging him to court?? You're the contraditing ursef

No be naija again? When did DSS and Efcc start disobeying a court order with any presidential backing? Hmmmm
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Eluwilussit:

No be naija again? When did DSS and Efcc start disobeying a court order with any presidential backing? Hmmmm
They were granted bail, yes! But is there ANY law that says a person can't be re-arrested after bail?
Or did the court state so
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by andyanders: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Was Dasuki the president? Is he the only corrupt person in the last administration? PMB once supported Boko Haram. As a matter of fact, almost the entire north supported BH. It is not PMB's job to say who is guilty or not. It's the courts.

You base your arguments on unfounded allegations. Let the courts decide without any interference. That's all we are saying. Dasuki is innocent until he's proven guilty by a competent court of law.

My brother what kind of unfounded allegation are you talking about here when Dasuki himself has mentioned AIT owner, Dokpesi and his prayer marabouts as people he disbursed money that was earmarked for the purchase of arms to fight insurgents?

Why can't we Nigerians be right in fighting corruption by not supporting evil?

If a man like you is saying that what Buhari is doing is not right, then the black man is a curse to humanity.

GEJ and the Finance Minister Ngozi Iweala were part of the mess we are facing because of their incompetency in leadership hence Dasuki was able to do what he did by diverting funds meant for arms and innocent soldiers went to fight Boko Haram with toy guns and were all killed while their families were bereaved as a result of the wickedness these heartless individuals. God will not forgive them.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Eluwilussit(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
They were granted bail, yes! But is there ANY law that says a person can't be re-arrested after bail?
Or did the court state so

Well, it is funny how we easily rationalize abuse. If you don't see anything wrong in re-arresting him over and over without charging him to court, then we have a problem here. Dasuki is not a security risk. We can keep him under watch. We shouldn't be seen to be selective in this fight against corruption. Amaechi and his failed monorail project will soon be swept under the carpet.

The court that granted Dasuki bail, is competent enough and its decision should be respected. Law and order should be the watchword of this administration.

Tell me which part of the constitution that says that a man who has been granted bail and that has met the bail requirements should be re-arrested for the same offense which he was accused? Remember, Dasuki is innocent until proven otherwise.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Eluwilussit(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
andyanders:

My brother what kind of unfounded allegation are you talking about here when Dasuki himself has mentioned AIT owner, Dokpesi and his prayer marabouts as people he disbursed money that was earmarked for the purchase of arms to fight insurgents?

Why can't we Nigerians be right in fighting corruption by not supporting evil?

If a man like you is saying that what Buhari is doing is not right, then the black man is a curse to humanity.

GEJ and the Finance Minister Ngozi Iweala were part of the mess we are facing because of their incompetency in leadership hence Dasuki was able to do what he did by diverting funds meant for arms and innocent soldiers went to fight Boko Haram with toy guns and were all killed while their families were bereaved as a result of the wickedness these heartless individuals. God will not forgive them.

You are missing the point. I am not saying that Dasuki should not be prosecuted. All I am saying is that it is wrong for our president to be seen to be interested in this case. We have a competent court systems and it should be allowed to do its job without undue interference from the presidency.

PMB is wrong by making those statements about Kanu and Dasuki. He's not the umpire in any of these cases. We have three arms of government because we need separation of power. If we get to the point where the judiciary and the legislature are under the control of Aso Rock, then we have a problem.

Well, if u think it is ok, just remember that PMB is setting a precedent. We all had hoped that APC and PMB would bring some real change and not the charade that we are all witnessing.

In a sane environment, Jona and namadi would be the ones sitting on the hot seat first. We need every single corrupt official to be probed. It can be done. There's no point wasting how many months on Dasuki alone. By now, at least a 100 of those thieves should have been probed.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Well, it is funny how we easily rationalize abuse. If you don't see anything wrong in re-arresting him over and over without charging him to court, then we have a problem here. Dasuki is not a security risk. We can keep him under watch. We shouldn't be seen to be selective in this fight against corruption. Amaechi and his failed monorail project will soon be swept under the carpet.

The court that granted Dasuki bail, is competent enough and its decision should be respected. Law and order should be the watchword of this administration.

Tell me which part of the constitution that says that a man who has been granted bail and that has met the bail requirements should be re-arrested for the same offense which he was accused? Remember, Dasuki is innocent until proven otherwise.
Is bail 'total freedom' to you? Smh4u..
www.nairaland.com/2834878/continuous-detention-nnamdi-kanu-dasuki
Am sure u hav come across that link before, but as usual..a dog that wishes to die, first loses its sense of smell...
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You are missing the point. I am not saying that Dasuki should not be prosecuted. All I am saying is that it is wrong for our president to be seen to be interested in this case. We have a competent court systems and it should be allowed to do its job without undue interference from the presidency.

PMB is wrong by making those statements about Kanu and Dasuki. He's not the umpire in any of these cases. We have three arms of government because we need separation of power. If we get to the point where the judiciary and the legislature are under the control of Aso Rock, then we have a problem.

Well, if u think it is ok, just remember that PMB is setting a precedent. We all had hoped that APC and PMB would bring some real change and not the charade that we are all witnessing.

In a sane environment, Jona and namadi would be the ones sitting on the hot seat first. We need every single corrupt official to be probed. It can be done. There's no point wasting how many months on Dasuki alone. By now, at least a 100 of those thieves should have been probed.
So he shouldn't be interested in a case concerning National security breach?? By the way who is the chief custodian of national security if not the president Who swore an oath to defend the countries integrity to keep it 1? If we had a 'competent' court as you suggested, then Dasuki wouldn't be granted bail..he would have been condemned on the first day..
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Eluwilussit(m): 12:11am On Jan 02, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Is bail 'total freedom' to you? Smh4u..
www.nairaland.com/2834878/continuous-detention-nnamdi-kanu-dasuki
Am sure u hav come across that link before, but as usual..a dog that wishes to die, first loses its sense of smell...

Dude, grow a pair. Why Would you refer me to Barcarnista's post? Did u bother to verify his argument? Just because Barcarnista says so, then it is so. Haha. I want you to tell me in your own words, what the constitution says about arrest and bail, and re-arrest. Lol.

When is enough enough? What does the constitution say about all of this, in ur own words?
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Eluwilussit:

This guy deserves a dirty slap to reset his brain for it to function normally.

1 Like

Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Eluwilussit(m): 12:21am On Jan 02, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
So he shouldn't be interested in a case concerning National security breach?? By the way who is the chief custodian of national security if not the president Who swore an oath to defend the countries integrity to keep it 1? If we had a 'competent' court as you suggested, then Dasuki wouldn't be granted bail..he would have been condemned on the first day..

Didn't you hear what the court said was the reason he was granted bail? Bro please, this is wrong. Even if PMB is interested in the case, it is wrong for him to condemn him publicly. It is not done in a democracy. He's playing the role of the president, prosecutor and judge. Possibly, that of a jailer too.

Don't forget that his primary duty is to provide protection for Nigerians. Dasuki should be properly protected. His rights might be violated soon, if it hasn't been already. The courts are there, just for situations like these. So the executive doesn't trample on the citizens. Charge the man or let him go. Come back for him when u build your case. That's how it's done.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Eluwilussit(m): 12:25am On Jan 02, 2016
D5000y:
This guy deserves a dirty slap to reset his brain for it to function normally.

Be calm. This is 2016. Let peace and common sense reign. No need for slaps. grin grin grin
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Dude, grow a pair. Why Would you refer me to Barcarnista's post? Did u bother to verify his argument? Just because Barcarnista says so, then it is so. Haha. I want you to tell me in your own words, what the constitution says about arrest and bail, and re-arrest. Lol.

When is enough enough? What does the constitution say about all of this, in ur own words?
You crawl before walking and not the other way round...you have been barking abt constitution since; did u quote the constitution to back up ur argument?? Anyway, remain with your ignorance..if Senior Attorney's in the business haven't said anything contrary..how much more for lay men like u, who doesn't know how the front page of 1999 constitution looks like..
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Didn't you hear what the court said was the reason he was granted bail? Bro please, this is wrong. Even if PMB is interested in the case, it is wrong for him to condemn him publicly. It is not done in a democracy. He's playing the role of the president, prosecutor and judge. Possibly, that of a jailer too.

Don't forget that his primary duty is to provide protection for Nigerians. Dasuki should be properly protected. His rights might be violated soon, if it hasn't been already. The courts are there, just for situations like these. So the executive doesn't trample on the citizens. Charge the man or let him go. Come back for him when u build your case. That's how it's done.
You've just been ranting here since..has Dasuki come out to tell u dat his rights hav been violated..asin, not allowed to see his lawyers?? Has he been physically maltreated
If Dasuki is serious, he should clear his name and stop looking for how to exploit our weak judicial system..
Have u 4gotten what it took the DSS before he could be in their custody?? He started it first by playing tough to get..I guess its good for him to remain in their custody pending when the prosecution date has been finalised..
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Eluwilussit(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
You crawl before walking and not the other way round...you have been barking abt constitution since; did u quote the constitution to back up ur argument?? Anyway, remain with your ignorance..if Senior Attorney's in the business haven't said anything contrary..how much more for lay men like u, who doesn't know how the front page of 1999 constitution looks like..

Everyone on nairaland is not a lay man. If you can't tell us what the constitution says, in your own words, please stop insulting me. A little bit of digging will help. Welcome to 2016!
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Eluwilussit(m): 8:01am On Jan 02, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
You've just been ranting here since..has Dasuki come out to tell u dat his rights hav been violated..asin, not allowed to see his lawyers?? Has he been physically maltreated
If Dasuki is serious, he should clear his name and stop looking for how to exploit our weak judicial system..
Have u 4gotten what it took the DSS before he could be in their custody?? He started it first by playing tough to get..I guess its good for him to remain in their custody pending when the prosecution date has been finalised..

So our judicial system is weak, eh? And our presidency strong? Hahaha!

He has nothing bro clear, as he is assumed innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court of law. The proof of burden is on the prosecutors.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Everyone on nairaland is not a lay man. If you can't tell us what the constitution says, in your own words, please stop insulting me. A little bit of digging will help. Welcome to 2016!
are u a legal practitioner?? Or do u know adequate knowledge of d constitution...if no, then you are a layman...you don't even know the meaning a layman..
'You want to quote constitution in ur own words'...who does that It's obvious this argument is leading to nowhere..it's been severed now..don't bother quoting m, cos I would not reply u
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Eluwilussit:

So our judicial system is weak, eh? And our presidency strong? Hahaha!

He has nothing bro clear, as he is assumed innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court of law. The proof of burden is on the prosecutors.
See how incoherent u sound U are henceforth ignored on future response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival / Kidnappers Were Offered Money Not To Release Jangebe Girls, Says Matawalle / We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.