Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Want To Die - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Die (5334 Views)

He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die! / When You Want To Die For Love but she's not worth it (photo) / 11 Things You're Doing That Could Cause You To Die Young...read BEFORE YOU #DIE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Die by stamma(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2009
Just checking on the poster.
is she still alive??
Re: I Want To Die by iz2much: 12:29am On Jun 16, 2009
The sweetness iz dis,when nobody wants u,u can always b wit Jesus.he neva rejected u.ur sins makes u run away from him.come 2 Jesus my sis.
Re: I Want To Die by eleshin(m): 12:38am On Jun 16, 2009
nobody wan pai but dey wan go heaven
Re: I Want To Die by guseman(m): 2:56am On Jun 16, 2009
@Sadgirl
Am glad you are still alive, am sure you 've got enough responses and 99% of Nairalanders wants you alive. So keep staying alive, who knows maybe today or tomorrow another Job offer and anoda bobo may show up grin grin
Re: I Want To Die by guseman(m): 3:18am On Jun 16, 2009
Enough of pitying her alone, no body has made any comment about where and how she could land her next job!

@Sadgirl

Where is your location?
Re: I Want To Die by haley(f): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2009
does anybody know if sadgal is still alive

@poster pls dont kill ur self, stay alive , nairalanders do care about you
Re: I Want To Die by Eghosa1(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2009
t.
Re: I Want To Die by JJYOU: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2009
@OP, sorry you feel this way now but you got to live like others have said.  this is life it is no picnic or pity party. some of us have wasted probably more years and money on failed relationships that we almost began to beleive FAILURE was supposed to be our middle name. life is a battle and challenge. you get troubles from various angles you just learn learn to navigate them by Gods grace becos only through Him we scale them all.  we never have sufficient strenght and wisdom in ourselves.

yesterday i was reading about Jonathan ( sauls son) as he faced a situation even his dad didnt have  solutions.  note what he said in verse 6
1 Samuel 14 (New International Version)

1 One day Jonathan son of Saul said to the young man bearing his armor, "Come, let's go over to the Philistine outpost on the other side." But he did not tell his father.

2 Saul was staying on the outskirts of Gibeah under a pomegranate tree in Migron. With him were about six hundred men, 3 among whom was Ahijah, who was wearing an ephod. He was a son of Ichabod's brother Ahitub son of Phinehas, the son of Eli, the LORD's priest in Shiloh. No one was aware that Jonathan had left.

4 On each side of the pass that Jonathan intended to cross to reach the Philistine outpost was a cliff; one was called Bozez, and the other Seneh. 5 One cliff stood to the north toward Micmash, the other to the south toward Geba.

6 Jonathan said to his young armor-bearer, "Come, let's go over to the outpost of those uncircumcised fellows. [size=18pt]Perhaps the LORD will act in our behalf. Nothing can hinder the LORD from saving, whether by many or by few."[/size]

God does act on the behalf of His people.  you never know what is ahead for this relationship that went off rail now only God knows. God and time heals. there is always a better tomorrow. things are not always like this. this may be your test and if you are a christian your cross. bear it well. the word says weeping may last all night long  but joy does come in the morning too.  it always.  trust me i have seen some dark nights but i know God is faithful.  He does not allow His people to be put to shame. what you call a set back now will look different to you in december.

like someone said work on yourself and begin to love yourself and work on your relationship with God too.  all the value we have is what He alone puts on us. He is a very faithful God and father.

may God bless and keep you whole. may He heal you and give you peace in Jesus name.

@  platinumnk, i want to say thanks for doing a good thing. may God bless and keep you and always be there for you when you need Him. people like you bring hope and the best of nigerians.  thank you
Re: I Want To Die by Omolola1(f): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2009
@ poster

you don't have to die, its not worth it.
Re: I Want To Die by Itohan123(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2009
NEVER commit suicide ladies, if everything seems really hopeless you can still go to europe to do ashi. you will be loved beyond your wildest dreams AND be super rich
Re: I Want To Die by amebono11: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2009
SeanT21:

@@@Poster

CUT THE CRAP!!

now i think i know why muki does nt like u
Re: I Want To Die by mamagee3(f): 1:10am On Jun 17, 2009
,amebo no1:

who likes you? grin grin grin, you ugly idiot grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Die by Beaf: 1:57am On Jun 17, 2009
So you lost your job and boyfriend and you want to die? It is not worth it. Stop being silly and pick yourself up, harsh as it may sound; your only problems are low self esteem and selfishness. You want to bereave your family because of a man when there are plenty?

Listen, about 11 years ago when I had just moved abroad, I lost everything I valued, no money, no one to talk to in a foreign land. I slept rough on and off for two years (out of ignorance) always afraid that someone would do me harm. I could get only the worst jobs because I was not settled (or maybe I was wild eyed out of desperation). Even though life was hell I never lost hope, not for one day. Then one day I got a place; I had no furniture and could not even afford curtains, I only had dreams. Girlfriend? I could only have one in my imagination. You know what I did?
I set about single mindedly, to save up for a computer (not that I could use one). I approached one of the early internet cafes and offered to help free if I could be taught a thing or two (I didn't learn much). Finally I bought a 2nd hand computer and set about teaching myself to programme. I had to place it on old newspapers on the floor because I still did not have any furniture. I did not kill myself.

Today, I can look at a plaque with nice words from Microsoft on my mantelpiece because I am not dead. I live in a nice house. My story continues,

What about those who are blind, or deaf, or dumb, or have no legs, or have an awkward limp, or are traumatised by war? Do they not find happiness? Your story is not even half bad, please pick yourself up, be happy and live.
Re: I Want To Die by SeanT21(f): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2009
,amebo no1:

So U just figured out that I am actually a pain in the ass.Get with it my friend!!
Re: I Want To Die by vanderjo(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2009
Dear,
true love isn't all about the way you look,like the say,beauty is skin deep,it is what is inside that matters,stop looking down on yourself,the great men and women of our world has stories,i have my own story and they didn't kill themselves,stop looking down on ursef,it is a sin itself and its very bad for someone not to have a self worth and probably that is why ur bf used you,i'm not blaimg you here but this things happen.well,i can be of help to you.write me on henzdanstev14@yahoo.com
cheers,
Re: I Want To Die by Ola8(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2009
mumu
u wan kil urself because 1 man has betrayed ur trust, when there are thousand of men out their 4 u.
pls kill urself 'n cee whether u go enter paradise or a thick hell fire. wait make i ask u, se na only u get problem 4 dis world? ennnnn
Re: I Want To Die by walestar2(m): 5:36am On Jul 19, 2009
I beg you for God sake, Go and Die. we too plenty for this world self, make you go 3rd mainland bridge go jump or enter railway when you see train coming or go jump inside well. When I have heart break, I work hard extra to make much more money because I have no one to give time and before I knew it another girl jump in even fine pass the one wey break my heart
Re: I Want To Die by Druss(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2009
It is alright but there comes a time when you must stop feeling self pity and disgust and step up.

1) Private life - I also just broke up with a long term relationship. Girl did things that totally changed my thinking system. Thanks to the breakup tho - I have greater self confidence and wisdom. It is normal to feel bad but what I told myself is 'what is this bloody self pity going to do? It wont give me a step up.' So you need to move on.

2) The scars - hmm i suffer from a peculiar male condition - imbalance of male and female hormones. It is quite obvious when you see me. I am not saying a scar is similar but i guess we both suffer similar stuff. It took me a while to accept what I have and then build on my STRONG points whilst improving my weak points. Your scars will go but for now ,  enjoy it - you dont have to wear short skirts to be sexy ,

3) Stop feeling like he insulted you. Why should he suffer? Because he broke up!! One way for me to get over my breakup was me calling the girl and discussing with her. I made sure I didnt see it as an insult more like two business partners suffering a difference in opinion. When you view it as an insult that is when you start harbouring feelings of hate et al.
Re: I Want To Die by spikedcylinder: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2009
Is she dead yet? undecided
Re: I Want To Die by PERVERT9: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2009
you wan die you come come nairaland dey announce,shoooooooo,na wetin you wan make we do?make we come dey dobale dey beg you?abeg go die jo,as you never die wetin you do for us,your community not to talk of nigeria?abeg no waste time again,go look for rat poison make you take soak gari as your last supper,i am sure Yar adua would be happy to miss you,people wey better pass you no die?if you wan die abeg carry go i wan die my foot
Re: I Want To Die by Winnergal(f): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2009
@Poster

Nobody is worth it dear . . .
Re: I Want To Die by oluclem(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2009
What are you still waiting for, i checked on u today and discover you are still alive grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Die by MrWaters: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2009
Oh Why die? He's already cheated jilted u. Take some tim and plan ur life miss. Watchout n seein him in shame in future

Re: I Want To Die by moji8888: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2009
even the rich do cry. those that you see and they look like they have it all also have one thing or the other in their life disturbing them. all you need to do is to have positive attitudes towards everything that happens to you. go out make more friends do things that makes you happy and let the inner beauty come out. it is the inner beauty that matters. also make sure you have a good standing with God, with time everything will fall in good places for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First Time You Sleep At A New Guy's Place (9 things that happen) / Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? / Black Is Beautiful,what Is Your Take On This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.