Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,950 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Have A Lot Of Designer Stuffs For Sale: Try Me And See - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have A Lot Of Designer Stuffs For Sale: Try Me And See (593 Views)

Wholesale Lot Of Designer Polo Shirts And Tshirts.Abercrombie,Ralph Lauren,hco / Cheapest Sale Of Designer Polo Tops, Suits, Chinos & Shirts (pics) / Ladies Suits & Stuffs For Sale""" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Lot Of Designer Stuffs For Sale: Try Me And See by Seangurl(f): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2009
I sell shirts,shoes,perfumes,palm slippers,wristwatches,eyewears and a whole lot more sturvs, i sell all kinds of designers of each item.if you want to know more ,you can contact me on tipsy_seun@yahoo.com and 07037195531, try me and wont regret being my customer, For the record,i do all my shopping on ebay,

(1) (Reply)

Easy Advert On Sites And Free eBook on Legitimate Online Advert WWW / 50% Discount / Do U Want To Make Online Payment or FUND ANY Electronic Currency? Visit:omaviesPAY.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.