Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,870 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

That 2016 May Be Better... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / That 2016 May Be Better... (422 Views)

Infolinks, Proven To Be Better Than Adsense... Easy, Simple, / WAEC Releases Results Of 2016 May/june WASSCE. / Attempt All Questions Waec 2016 May\june (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That 2016 May Be Better... by sichri(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
In a matter of few hours 2015 will be history. I'm pretty sure that you have taken stock of you actions and inaction in the outgoing year. However, if you haven't, I urge you to take out sometime to reflect deeply on your activities in 2015.
Once that has been done, take your diary or notebook and carefully carve out your goals for 2016, ie personal, career, spiritual and social goals. The goal setting can either be done in isolation or with members of your immediate family. Obviously, I will recommend the later for married couples so everyone will be on th same page, and more importantly, the goals must be SMART.
Whatever your goals are, develop a workable plan geared towards achieving them.
Let's make 2016 better than 2015.
Happy new year in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Are U Under 35 And Wishing To Have On The Job Training In Europe And Earn Salary / Get 400 Mtn & Glo Recharge Card Now / A Great Father Lol (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.