Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,974 members, 7,942,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Winners And Losers 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winners And Losers 2015 (400 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman / Fuel Subsidy Removal – The Biggest Losers And Winners / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winners And Losers 2015 by Eizy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Winners and Losers 2015*
**By Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor**

As the year draws to an expected end, let's look at the winners and loosers of the year. With the general election held this year, the list is predictably dominated by politics.

**BUHARI**
Obviously, he is the biggest winner of 2015. Having previously contested and lost deservedly in the previous three elections, his ambition wasn't considered a source of headache. But amidst all the certificate and other legitimate blackmails, he won. Even himself was surprised. And the biggest political party/ruling party was reduced to the biggest opposition party. Suffice it to say, Sai Buhari.

**Goodluck Jonathan and Atahiru Jega*.

Is this bewildering? Are you wondering why he made the list after loosing an election? He is considered a weak man, a man too soft for Nigeria. Is this true or is it just that we are not used to real democracy. He made the List because he said before the election that he won't let his selfish ambition ruin the nation's unity and he meant it. Say whatever you want but he could have rigged the election blatantly and nothing will happen, never mind the threats of the northern elders. He could have sent Jega on leave and replaced him with whoever that pleases him, Jega was due for leave. But he chose not to interfere, he chose to let Jega do his Job. A good leader is one who appoints someone to do a job and has enough self restrain to let him do it. He congratulated Buhari immediately and the rest is history. Do I need to explain the case of Jega?

**Bukola Saraki**

A deep rooted PDP member who moved to APC before the elections and won his election, that's a win. Contested the president of the senate against his party's wish and won, that's a win win.

Rotimi Amaechi: No Comments.

AYO Fayose. No Comments

**Linda Ikeji**

In #‎DasukiGate‬ revelations, it was revealed that a certain popular female blogger received 200 million. This description is only suitable for one person, Miss linda. In a statement to deny this, the pretty blogger said she never took such amount of money but confirmed she collected some money to run an advert cover for them just like she did for Akinwummi Ambode. Note: She is the first non politician to have allegedly benefited from that loot. Which is the only percentage of that money spent on talent and hard work. Now if you are still wondering how she got the money to acquire that famous multi-million naira mansion in Banana Island, stop wondering.

**Others**
Pope Francis
Floyd Maywheather
Tinubu Bola
Sen Ekweremadu
Okonjo Iweala
Nigerian Army
Deacon Chike Okafor

**LOOSERS**

*PDP*

without hesitation, they are the biggest loosers. They set out on a road of self
destruction and completed the journey.

**BST.Doyin Okukpe**.

Yes, BST is a title meaning Bastard. That's not intended to insult this gentleman but he said and I quote 'If APC survives October 2014 call me a bastard'. However the title was conferred on him in 2015 because he said and I quote, 'mark my words, it will not happen that Buhari will rule Nigeria'. We all know who we voted for but some people took it personal. Accept my congratulation Bastard Doyin Okukpe.

**Oby Ezekwesili:**

The commander in chief of #‎BringBackOurGirls‬ campaign. Whatever happened to #BringBackOurGirls, are the girls back? Why did you stop the campaign. Yes I forgot, APC won the election, aim achieved. But then ma, you didn't get any appointments. Awwww!! Cruel world.

*Pastor Chris Oyhakilome:*

His divorce says it all. He is a pastor remember.

**Emeka Ihedioha**

My brother, you could have continued in the house. Come back in 2019. Instead you left it and chased shadows. Congrats, see you in 2019, we will vote you.
Boko Haram: No comments.
Ben Bruce: No comments.

**Orubebe**
Jega you are bias!! Jega you are partial!! We won't take it!!! On national TV? Terrible loser

**Rochas**

Yes, he made the losers list even after winning election. Unlike Buhari,no one expected to loose election . He made the list for managing smear his glossy reputation within a year. I don't know how he did it. My people My people which used to bring joy can get you lynched if mentioned. Just between May and december. Nothing is really
impossible.

**INEC**

From one inconclusive election to the other. Ordinary Bayelsa of 8 L.G.A's, inconclusive. Incompetence is a rotten thing.
Others:
Dasuki
Dokpesi
Obasanjo
TB Joshua

You can add yours

@EI_Eizy Ebubechukwu EI Ibecheozor 07032903747

(1) (Reply)

Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC / Senate Sets Up Committee On Missing 2016 Budget / Different Grades Of Chopin In Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.