Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,741 members, 7,915,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:44 PM

See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. (4588 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by Godjone(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dirty mongrels. Make hijab kill una there. Nonsense hopeless entities. Religion has turned you people to madness.

Too mush water of islam drives your stability to stuporing. Make hijab and islam jam una head into pieces.

Fooolish people
Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by anticabal1: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
vedaxcool:
The matters are difficult because we live in difficult times but buhari would really have to take a long thought on the matter.

What should be banned?

Since bh would easily move from using the hijab to other clothing, so the question remains what or when will the banning stop? Maybe until we walk uncloth. The problem is really not hijab but how we identify potential attackers and detecting bomb. We should remember suicide bombing has been mostly undertaken by men. Do we ban bags? Big skirts? Etc as a solution banning the hijab is very pedestrian because it fails to take a more holistics look on the matter and attributes cause to the wrong sources.

Implementation: the how?

How do we intend to implement such ban? Arrest and demand fines? I suspect we would face wide violations of such law, if the violators in a single day runs into 1000s do we have the capacity to arrest so many people talk more of compelling them to pay? This would once again lead to isolating individuals and civilians who would be key to winning the war.

The Way forward

The solutions maybe include more of persuasions rather than banning, Improved system of detecting would be suicide bombers, preaching about the unacceptabiity of suicide bombing, deploying bomb detectors in public places, restrict availability of bomb making materials etc

The solutions requires more of critical analytical thinking rather than hysteria and panic measures. Banning the hijab in a region mainly muslim will hand bh a strong propaganda tool, we should be wary of such.

If anybody comes out to protest the ban on hijab, they should be shot to pieces. We are in a dictatorship, let's all grind it out together! cheesy
Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by morganwizzy55(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
This Muslim people too like problem o, if banning of hijab will limit the bombing, then why pouring us saliva? Nawao, if another girl wearing hijab blow her self up in the midst of innocent citizens, you Muslims will run first enter media and naira land and start wailing, calling Pmb, Nigeria army. now they bring out strategy while una dey complain? Mtchewww.. ... I tire for una oo

1 Like

Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by vedaxcool(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
olukenzo:

I'll need to rethink my position a bit on this issue in the face of your more sensible submission. I used be one of those who supported a ban on the veil in NE, however a partial one.

I thought it'd make sense to adjust to the times we are in and reason with government. Since the ban will only last for a while and only the fuller veil type would be affected -- Khimar, Chador, Niqab and Burka. See attached image.

But hmmmm... Let us please maintain this dialogue with government.

God bless our gallant men fighting off these insurgents. May Allah give us victory over boko haram.

Amin my brother

1 Like

Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by TimeManager(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
While corruption fights back, terrorism is also fighting back. We shall overcome.
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by gemale(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
C d reason y I have issues wt Islam; very unwilling 2 c reason. Pple r using something of urs 2 kill pple & u still act in a way dt condones it. Anytime dere' s any demand made of dem 2 b a bit accommodating, dey wld cry attack. Who's attacking Islam? Pple r sacrificing their lives 2 keep ur wretched, ungrateful self alive & just a little demand 4 their job 2 b easier & dem dey do lyk say dem dey ask 4 Dem souls . Abeg make buhari withdraw military 4rm any state wey no wan gree. Make we no dey sacrifice d lives of our precious soldiers 4 those ingrates. No b by force bt @ least if u no wan reason, b able 2 protect ur selves.

1 Like

Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by fearNORTH: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
I want the damnable hijab banned.

Just to set the gambari dullard against his muslim followers.
I hate buhari so much that i dnt mind paying for a rope with my last card for him to use and hang himself
Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by emzila(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
OK NA, WHEN SECURITY MEN START TO SEARCH UNA WOMEN, I KNOW WON HEAR COMPLAIN ABOUT POLICE MAN TOUCHING BREAST AND BOMBOM O BECAUSE YOU SAY DEY SHOULD FISH OUT PEOPLE HIDING BEHIND HIJAB TO COMMIT CRIME THE QAY THE FISH OUT CRIMINALS USING MILITARY UNIFORM.
Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by boluwatife66(m): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
pls ask all these dummies crying attack attack on islam if they have seen aisha or zhara in hijab. does dat make dem less muslim?

2 Likes

Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ab025:

Have you ever seen the picture of Holy Mary without a hijab or veil?

It's not suffocation, every sane religion preaches for their women to cover their hair.

Be guided.
you mean Islamic Mary right?
Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by Taichi40(m): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Karlovich:
Moronic comments, i wonder why a lady will decide to suffocate in a hijab
may God forgive u
Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by Engrpj(m): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2016
The Most Useless and And and and..... (pls someone should help me with a word above Useless) Post I have ever seen on Nairaland...
coming from someone who have never heard Gun shot in his Life......

Thank God the Post is not in 2016..
Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by FisifunKododada: 1:41am On Jan 01, 2016
cool No problem with banning the hijab UNTIL we flush out the terrorists and destroy them. We will not only destroy their homes. We will destroy their mosques and the caves that they hide in. Baba is working. And we are behind him. 100%.
Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by ERAKAMUS: 1:52am On Jan 01, 2016
...AND THIS IDIOT CANNOT LEAD PRAYER IN ANY CAMPUS IN THE NORTH.
Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by olayinex(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2016
wilsondave:
see dumb comment......
u think so or pesin advice u dat
Re: See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. by olayinex(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
wilsondave:
see dumb comment......
Na u make am dumb ba

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA / US Senate Report On Atiku's Corruption / Anambra state Debt Profile When Peter Obi Left Office(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.