Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,622 members, 7,898,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi (779 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by exlink10(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Political activist Ogundamisi Kayode, who vigorously campaigned for Mr. President to be in power today have taken to his twitter account to vent his fears about the way Nigeria is heading. From outright flouting of court orders and the justification of same on air during the media chat yesterday is a thing Nigeria as a whole should be concerned about.

If i was worried about Nigeria before, after playing back the the #PresidentialMediachat again, I am now double worried. Nigeria is now in a dictator's hands. See his twits below and peoples reactions too. http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/if-i-was-worried-about-nigeria-before.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun obynoscope mynd44

Re: If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by exlink10(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by fx45(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nigerians will forever regret the grievous mistake of April 2015.

2 Likes

Re: If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by Singingbae(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by Xapio: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Let just sit back and watch how all this gonna play out. Until July next year, that's when we will know the direction the president is taking the country(zoo lipsrsealed) to. Until then, I won't talk. I will just come to NL, read OPs and comments, smh and go away. angry

1 Like

Re: If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by Chubhie: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
I will experiment how serious Nigerians are in 2016.

1 Like

Re: If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by Emmafrancis: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
generations unborn will not forgive the millions of educated youths that campaigned and voted this outdated and illiterate dictator. Good bye 2015, Nigeria is now offically back to the 80's.

2 Likes

Re: If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by Danzakidakura(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
One by one when the spell have fall off their eyes they will confess that P hd is not and will never be compear with nepa bill,

1 Like

Re: If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by swagaholic: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
D idiot just realized that bullhari is a scam?? Lolz... I pity dis fools.... welcome 2 zooria

1 Like

Re: If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by DeviIhimself: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
mr kayode the wailing form yaff finished maybe pastor firefire can lobby for you just to get the photocopied form but first you will be baptized from the spirit of lair mohammed the charlatan and also the spirit of aisha buhari fried rice that made omojuwa dumb.

where is lalasticlala sef obinoscopy nko?

1 Like

Re: If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by iconaus: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is one of the sincere Pmb fan that has refused to be blinded by sentiments. He is also from Swest . We need this kind of sincere man who can stand their ground n say the truth
Re: If I Was Worried About Nigeria Before,now I Am Double Worried: Kayode Ogundamisi by Leopardd(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Well

(1) (Reply)

Poll: Is Ambode Performing? / I Never Referred To Obasanjo In My Chat With Senate Correspondents- Bukola Sarak / I Support President Buhari For Calling Nigerians CRIMINALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.