Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,185 members, 7,880,694 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Hello - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello (919 Views)

Hello Everyone... / Hello JULY! / Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by Mizwisdom(f): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
I am a Newbie on Nairaland, please can someone tell me more about this forum, i will like to know who is who on here, who are the happening ladies and guys, the clowns, the trolls e.t.c
Re: Hello by buygala(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Op looks like a Sugarmummy embarassed

Eyin boys, food haf land oo cool

COME AND GRAB YOUR COPY smiley
Re: Hello by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
One thing I only know...Cholls is a handsome man on NL.. very friendly as he likes to call everyone a broda or sis so u will be in good hands with him. grin

1 Like

Re: Hello by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Hello by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
OP, Welcome!

1 Like

Re: Hello by Mafking(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
@op...you ar soo beautiful.o...new year z approaching...that shud be my last lie for the year...welcome anyways
Re: Hello by jonaifame22(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mizwisdom:
I am a Newbie on Nairaland, please can someone tell me more about this forum, i will like to know who is who on here, who are the happening ladies and guys, the clowns, the trolls e.t.c
u are new to this forum and u're already asking for who is who and who the happenning guys and ladies are on this forum? Smh
Re: Hello by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
So u r tired of using ladies pics right?u come use mama oni mama pics abi? grin grin abi na ur mom?g
Re: Hello by macaranta(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
So u r tired of using ladies pics right?u don switch to mama oni mama pics abi? grin grin

cheesy you know the OP?
Re: Hello by jmaxjohn(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mizwisdom:

U r very welcome to d crazy section known as romance. I c u hv met a few cruel nd thoughtless romancelanders.
U'll b fyn.

Y d thread?

1 Like

Re: Hello by Laveda(f): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
So u r tired of using ladies pics right?u come use mama oni mama pics abi? grin grin abi na ur mom?g
grin grin grin
Re: Hello by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
prettythicksme:

You are actually so bad ehhhh grin
Re: Hello by LordOfTheWeed: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
buygala:
Op looks like a Sugarmummy embarassed

Eyin boys, food haf land oo cool

COME AND GRAB YOUR COPY smiley

Oga mi, the bible says; "Give to Caesar, what belongs to Caesar", God specifically sent op down to you, please hold her tight and do not let her go grin
Re: Hello by misspicy(f): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
lol ;ad
Re: Hello by buygala(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Oga mi, the bible says; "Give to Caesar, what belongs to Caesar", God specifically sent op down to you, please hold her tight and do not let her go grin

God is not so wicked that He will not give me a cross I cannot carry embarassed
Re: Hello by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

You are actually so bad ehhhh grin
see op life naw grin grin
Re: Hello by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
macaranta:

cheesy you know the OP?
He is an oldie grin
Re: Hello by Ginaz(f): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mizwisdom:

You seem nice, I'm ginaz. Nairaland only ginaz kiss welcome kiss
Re: Hello by LordOfTheWeed: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
buygala:

God is not so wicked that He will not give me a cross I cannot carry embarassed

Even Jesus's cross was heavier than the one you're about to carry right now, that was why Bros Simon helped him, but I'm afraid you might not see one who will help you carry yours, all you need is endurance embarassed

(1) (Reply)

This Babe Is In Trouble If She Truly Fall For This / Wife Catches Her Sister Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.