Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,608 members, 7,937,747 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Serious Are You When It Come To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Serious Are You When It Come To Marriage (339 Views)

Haba!!! Guys Has It Come To This? [photo] / Haba! Ladies, Has It Come To This?? / Make one Wish And See It come true.....u Neva Can Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Serious Are You When It Come To Marriage by alabikunlekam(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
How important is marriage to you? How important are children and family? Do you have a personal timeline set for such things?
Re: How Serious Are You When It Come To Marriage by Cutehector(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Marriage to me is very important, i see it as a means to attaining salvation if observed correctly by the will of the father. Children on the other hand are God's gift to couples so he alone will decide wether or not to bless them with children. And yes of course i have a personal timeline set for it, i see myself getting married in seven years time..
Re: How Serious Are You When It Come To Marriage by alabikunlekam(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Marriage to me is very important, i see it as a means to attaining salvation if observed correctly by the will of the father. Children on the other hand are God's gift to couples so he alone will decide wether or not to bless them with children. And yes of course i have a personal timeline set for it, i see myself getting married in seven years time..
wow that's so nice of you but he is the alfa and omega,he gonna bless a marriage with a kids no matter how long it take

(1) (Reply)

My Gf In Romance / Tips For Dating / Have New intimacy gadget Upcoming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.