Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,903 members, 7,980,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:02 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (541811 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
priceaction:

lol. I do understand. Your insta withdrawal is it via bank directly? and to which bank if i may ask?

@bolded. I am not a novice trader or newbie. In fact am a senior in ForexFactory grin grin grin( not bragging)

I never said you should stop scalping or put you in any position to do against what works for you.
As for as FF goes I only know of two priceaction one is of Pakistan the other of Spain, the question is who the hell are you.
All Nigerians I met over there don't even scalp.

I'm sorry you are a pro and still finding a suitable broker make me doubt you credibility a bit further.

Well, as far as the broker goes, I use the Nigeria agents here and pay in naira, I use my debit mastercard too but in naira domination, i have given rates before.

Ps. When next you want to prove a point, go easy, there are extremely intelligent people viewing not just newbie alone.

On a lighter note, I know of an Arab guy that scalps too, average pips is 7 and max 20, sl at 40 pips, he wins almost all the time and he uses a very simple system. I also know of an extremely wonderful system base on 1 minute TF created by a Russian Boss(My Mentor). Just so you know who you are dealing with. I'm also an old timer. grin .
I still await to know your FF moniker too, probably we could learn one or two from you.

If you want to help newbie, pls do. No one is here to prove that he is better than the other or to make someone else feel inferior.
Here is family, and family also straighten each other every once in a while

And for the quit notice you dropped, that isn't meant for me, did I ever mention here I am unhappy with my trading system?
For a pro, you really don't pay attention to details, do you? undecided

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Feshizzy:

I never said you should stop scalping or put you in any position to do against what works for you.
As for as FF goes I only know of two priceaction one is of Pakistan the other of Spain, the question is who the hell are you.
All Nigerians I met over there don't even scalp.

I'm sorry you are a pro and still finding a suitable broker make me doubt you credibility a bit further.

Well, as far as the broker goes, I use the Nigeria agents here and pay in naira, I use my debit mastercard too but in naira domination, i have given rat before.

Ps. When next you want to prove a point, go easy, there are extremely intelligent people viewing not just newbie alone.

On a light note, I know of an Arab guy that scalps too, average pips is 7 and max 20, sl at 40 pips, he wins almost on the time and he uses a very simple system. I also know of an extremely wonderful system base on 1 minute TF created by a Russian Boss. Just so you know who you are dealing with. grin .
I still await to know your FF moniker too, probably we could learn one or two from you.

If you want to help newbie, pls do. No one is here to prove that he is better than the other or to make someone else feel inferior.
Here is family, and family also straighten each other every once in a while

And for the quit notice you dropped, that isn't meant for me, did I ever mention here I am unhappy with my trading system?
For a pro, you really don't pay attention to details, do you? undecided

Regards,
EF
Lol, u are tackling me wrongly bro. I never said am looking for a broker ooo. Never said anything like that, read from the beginning of my posts here. I hav active Pepperstone, globalprime and now new tickmill wc I needed to fund.that's why I post here for better assistance.I only said I wanted mode of deposit that is cheaper than Gtb ooo so that probably while requesting for withdrawal, I get better rates. That's all what I said na. Besides I never said am a pro, I only said am never a newbie and am senior member on ff. Iam just happy with how I trade. All the writeups up there are just general terms and advice and not directed to you at all. You are getting it wrongly.
Besides ,you said you never met any Nigeria being a scalper, you have not dig it well over there. Do you know kinzu http://www.forexfactory.com/kinzu that even trade or scalp up to 100lots/ trade .yes 100lots. At least I saw it once or twice live account. He is a good friend . He is a Nigeria.
Anyway no need for argument, do what is good for you and follow your trading instinct. My moniker on ff is far different from this for clarity.
I will do my best to contribute here, but my mode of trading is generally different to what I see here. That's why am a little bit reserved to avoid contractions and distractions because majority of traders here are higher time frame.
Anyway, thanks for your contributions.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
priceaction:

Besides ,you said you never met any Nigeria being a scalper, you have not dig it well over there. Do you know kinzu that even trade or scalp up to 100lots/ trade .yes 100lots. At least I saw it once or twice live account. He is a good friend . He is a Nigeria.
Anyway no need for argument, do what is good for you and follow your trading instinct. My moniker on ff is far different from this for clarity.
Kinzu, an old timer too, great guy, I call him Omo Akin, check him out, he got just 2 buddies and lots of subscribers, and I happen to be one of his buddies way back.
Like I said before, I know Nigerians there too,
And kinzu is not a complete scalper, when I don't see entry on bigger TF, I also switch down TF too.
My point is what's your moniker on FF, reason is that you said you are a senior member with a shinning teeth.
I know who I am, and I'm not here to belittle anyone or to make myself bigger than life.
We are family here, so welcome to the family grin. I saw you reg this month.
I'm not discouraging from your trading style so long it works for you.

Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Regards,
EF

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
You are right bro. Omo akin .yeah I remember someone calling him that always. As per moniker, check his shout out link. Na me dey follow his steps as I said there. Na one year the guy take senior me there.No need to call my moniker here.You are old too. Hope you are doing well too?
Feshizzy:

Kinzu, an old timer too, great guy, I call him Omo Akin, check him out, he got just 2 buddies and lots of subscribers, and I happen to be one of his buddies way back.
Like I said before, I know Nigerians there too,
And kinzu is not a complete scalper, when I don't see entry on bigger TF, I also switch down TF too.
My point is what's your moniker on FF, reason is that you said you are a senior member with a shinning teeth.
I know who I am, and I'm not here to belittle anyone or to make myself bigger than life.
We are family here, so welcome to the family grin. I saw you reg this month.
I'm not discouraging from your trading style so long it works for you.

Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Regards,
EF

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
priceaction:
You are right bro. Omo akin .yeah I remember someone calling him that always. As per moniker, check his shout out link. Na me dey follow his steps as I said there.No need to call my moniker here.You are old too. Hope you are doing well too?

Hehehe, welcome to the family here, cheesy cheesy
This week was a good week and I'm positive it would remain so.
Anyway I wish you the very best, I want to see my people doing great here too.

E no bad if one of us here top forbes as a successful trader, one SA lad has public recognition already, make we self rub mind together too.
One love.

Regards,
EF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm.....so people know kinzu the great here....hehehe not surprised though.he is skilled but i have watched him blow accounts too.hold that thought and don't forget i tagged him as great.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
dukum:
Hmmm.....so people know kinzu the great here....hehehe not surprised though.he is skilled but i have watched him blow accounts too.hold that thought and don't forget i tagged him as great.
Dukum, I doff my hat.
You really do have eye for details,
I didn't want to burst any bubble here today again, that's why I didn't want to mention him deleting several of his trade explorer.
My mentor had traded fx for a long time, and made it very clear "that dont trade only smaller time frame if you want to make money in this business, you need to always understand the big picture"

You are right, he was blowing his account but still was a great trader and I do hope he reaches his dream all the same.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Djpunpin: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2016
hello family. i love the great job u doing in here. forex can be boring when man is not making money. i always get bored wen on my system. but u guys always ginger my swagger and make feel i ave ppl to talk to about my lose and they will let me know that until u loose before u can strategise and be a winner. i makes up a traders foundation and make u apply the tricks to the reality of life, which is, life is full of up and down and it is a risk. only those that are man enough can swim with the sharks, octopus, whale and other dangerous traders that drive the market. i stand by the word. united we stand divided we fall. tolerance is all i beg of u guys so that we too can learn from u guys . i love u all. naija no dey carry last. money makes the world go round. peace
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Kashif(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2016
shalom123:
First Audusd buy hit TP but closing the second one with minus few pips.
Nobody wan gree start the drama abi...OK let me START it... grin grin grin grin grin grin TURNING $10 TO $10,000...it's very possible but the last time I went to the HOSPITAL THE DOCTOR ADVISED ME TO AVOID ANYTHING THAT WILL CAUSE HIGH BP ... grin grin grin[right][/right]believe me it kills faster in FX,ask those who joined here 2006... grin grin

I don't need you to believe me. What you think does not change what I know. Turning 10 to 10K is doable in 24 months if compounded. Trade .01 until it gets to $100. This should take about two months. You can double or triple the lot, depending on your trade quality and skill ( ie .02 or .03). If for any reason you blow the $10, don't worry, it's just 3.2K. Load it again! I have an account where this is playing out.

If you can take 10 trades without losing any, this is not a big deal.

Note: This is not for greenhorns!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Sunday Nuggets

"A market is the combined behavior of thousands of people responding to information, misinformation and whim". Kenneth Chang

"The most important rule of trading is to play great defense". Paul Tudor Jones

You have to cut your losses fast. The secret for winning in the stock market does not include being right all the time. The key is to lose the least amount possible when you are wrong. William J. O'Neil

It was a global hedging strategy known by the bank but executed poorly. It failed. Anonymous(on JPMorgan Chase & Company)

The secret to being successful from a trading perspective is to have an indefatigable and an undying and unquenchable thirst for information and knowledge. Paul Tudor Jones

"Failure was a key element to my life’s journey". Paul Tudor Jones

"Every day I assume every position I have is wrong". Paul Tudor Jones

"You adapt, evolve, compete or die". Paul Tudor Jones

"There is no training, classroom or otherwise, that can prepare for trading the last third of a move, whether it's the end of a bull market or the end of a bear market". Paul Tudor Jones

"At the end of the day, the most important thing is how good are you at risk control". Paul Tudor Jones

"Trading is very competitive and you have to be able to handle getting your butt kicked". Paul Tudor Jones

"Where you want to be is always in control, never wishing, always trading, and always, first and foremost protecting your butt". Paul Tudor Jones

"Magnitude of losses and profits is purely a matter of position size. Controlling position size is indispensable to success. Of all the traits necessary to trade successfully, this factor is the most undervalued". Mark Ritchie

The four most dangerous words in investing are “This time it’s different”. John Templeton

"Your success in investing will depend in part on your character and guts, and in part on your ability to realize at the height of the ebullience and the depth of despair alike that this too shall pass". John Bogle

"Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make". Donald Trump

"Successful trading is always an emotional battle for the speculator, not an intelligent battle". Jesse Livermore

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2016
Feshizzy:

You are right, he was blowing his account but still was a great trader and I do hope he reaches his dream all the same.

Regards,
EF

Omo! Did i forget to mention that i have also seen kinzu the great turn 1k$ to 100k$? yes 100k$. He used to partake(don't know if he still does) in alot of demo contest and wins quite often,then he goes all nuclear on the market with his prize money.the dude is good no doubt(he used to be on NL bt it seems he doesnt come here anymore).but all d same i wish him and every other trader the best out there.happy sunday to u all and good luck trading out there this week.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2016
Kashif:

I don't need you to believe me. What you think does not change what I know. Turning 10 to 10K is doable in 24 months if compounded. Trade .01 until it gets to $100. This should take about two months. You can double or triple the lot, depending on your trade quality and skill ( ie .02 or .03). If for any reason you blow the $10, don't worry, it's just 3.2K. Load it again! I have an account where this is playing out.

U re right bro it is possible jst like shalom said he is only saying he cnt handle the phycological torture(high blood pressure) that comes wit it.doing wat u said wld require a trader with not jst skill bt one who is also void of emotion.
A good example besides kinzu is this guy:

http://www.forexfactory.com/mehedi12122#acct.03-tab.report

In this markey anytin is possible u can make $1m in a day bt truth is u can also loose $1m in a day.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2016
Hello traders, please let's plan our trades ahead of the market's opening
in order not to be caught up in the market and its chaotic behavior.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2016
check well bro, look at the fund summary, deposited 100k, and withdraw $3.4m. I think he made good money, though i dont know how he traded but he is a fund manager, as i just checked now. I like your spirit of determination also.
Kashif:

I don't fancy the trading style of this gambler whose result you posted. It is not sustainable! Win 3M and lose 3M?? Who does that?

From my scenario of 10 to 10K, the challenge is moving the 10 to 20 first. Three losing trades will take it out. Do something like AUDUSD a couple of times to get going - it is fairly stable. Resist the temptation of increasing your lot no matter how successful you become.

You can make all the money you need without gambling. I can go days without trading if there is no setup. I trade specific pairs that obey my strategy. Before, I set targets - wrestle the market until 'achieved'; stay away when achieved, no matter how early. Now, I trade whatever comes to me, amongst my choice pairs. To make money, trade for fun, but with a professional mindset.

NB: I don't know traders. I only check FF for news so, I may sound like a caveman if I say I am reading about those glorious FF traders for the first time.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2016
Kashif:

I don't fancy the trading style of this gambler whose result you posted. It is not sustainable! Win 3M and lose 3M?? Who does that?

From my scenario of 10 to 10K, the challenge is moving the 10 to 20 first. Three losing trades will take it out. Do something like AUDUSD a couple of times to get going - it is fairly stable. Resist the temptation of increasing your lot no matter how successful you become.

You can make all the money you need without gambling. I can go days without trading if there is no setup. I trade specific pairs that obey my strategy. Before, I set targets - wrestle the market until 'achieved'; stay away when achieved, no matter how early. Now, I trade whatever comes to me, amongst my choice pairs. To make money, trade for fun, but with a professional mindset.

NB: I don't know traders. I only check FF for news so, I may sound like a caveman if I say I am reading about those glorious FF traders for the first time.

FF explorer has a prblem with calculating,even in my explorer i notice some funny things like the number of pips i make in gold nt showing, that dude mayb a gambler bt he didn't loose 3m....he withdrew it,go to his withdrawal history..moreover u can see his capital is still dere with a lil over 50% extra.i only put his profile to butress ur point that what u re saying is possible.i dont subscribe to such trading for d records. I guess ur style is compounding and someone in here once asked for a formular for compounding,do share if u can afterall we are here to learn.i still classify myself as a rookie.Thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
priceaction:

Did you follow a story of a guy in FF recently that turned i think around 200$ to around $30k in less than 24hours in over 100 trades or so, after federal reserve meetings reports showing some of his live trades? what happened , many people didnt believe him and saying it cant be possible because over 90% of that trades are less than 10pips target. Me too dont know the magic, but i know it is likely. Thats how he trades and he believed in himself. we too can make our effort count and believe in our self if we want to go long in this business. Why must we be the one depositing to brokers account all the time BUT not the one withdrawing form time to time. We can get there, it is not that far.

My brother them plenty(like i said anything is possible and thats why it is double edged)even one that turned 10k-1m,u need see as people rush subscribe dey hail.do u knw he lost that 1m in a day sometime later?,cany get a hold of his acct ryt nw bt dem dey,person turn 10$ abi na 25$ here in one day to 400$+. As for me i want my 10-20% monthly and i wld fine if its more even better.bt like the popular saying in here goes DO WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
AUDNZD Price is moving in a descending triangle and very there is gonna be a
breakout.If price breaks the descending trend line, i will go for a BUY.
Otherwise, if price breaks the lower trendline, I will SELL AUDNZD.

NB: I am more BULLISH bias on AUDNZD because checking on the
Daily TF, price has formed a BULLISH Pennant which is a continuation pattern.

Disclaimer: Viewer's discretion is advised !!!
Happy Pippin !!!

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
dukum:

My brother them plenty(like i said anything is possible and thats why it is double edged)even one that turned 10k-1m,u need see as people rush subscribe dey hail.do u knw he lost that 1m in a day sometime later?,cany get a hold of his acct ryt nw bt dem dey,person turn 10$ abi na 25$ here in one day to 400$+. As for me i want my 10-20% monthly and i wld fine if its more even better.bt like the popular saying in here goes DO WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU. grin

Wise words Mate!
Most times its not about been unique but being consistent.
What's the use of making $1m in a day and losing all of it the next.
For me I would rather watch me grow in profit and grace.
A consistent 50% ROI monthly would make me a very happy man.
As the poster above has already said. Do what works for you.
In Car, Some people drive at extreme high speed and still get to their destination, while others drive at a steady pace and also do get to the point B.
The point is everyone way is different, so choose what ever works for you.

Note to newbie: don't rush into high speed yet, trade HTF let the market sink into you firstly and then find your edge in the market.

S/O to amolak for your nuggets, it's very inspirational grin.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
My EURUSD 4H markups
1. Follow the GREEN arrow and BLUE arrow or
2. Follow the GREEN arrow and RED arrow

Disclaimer: Viewer's discretion is advised.
Happy Pippin!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kashif:

Like seriously someone liked this comment...hmmm its amazing really. Go read "trading in the zone by mark Douglas"... There is a mindset to this business and it's not NAIRABET.
Out Now. REGAL FX
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Could the FALLING WEDGE be the end of the downtrend of the GBPAUD ? shocked
Well if so then i am well prepared to BUY GBPAUD at the break of the upper trendline
of the wedge. I am moooore BULLish bias.. grin grin

Disclaimer: Viewer's discretion is advised!!!
Happy Pippin!!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
shalom123:

Like seriously someone liked this comment...hmmm its amazing really. Go read "trading in the zone by mark Douglas"... There is a mindset to this business and it's not NAIRABET.
Out Now. REGAL FX
I liked the comment because I understand his point completely, but you my friend I'm still trying to understand yours.
If you don't believe it's possible that's your belief don't change someone’s else belief.
I have turned 20 to 100 on on live account in a week before.
If you don't believe; well, I can't change your view but just don't block ours.
Though I now treat forex as a business, so now no more kamikaze move like our dear Sir Ogbo. grin
I end my saying with this, it’s possible but not advisable because in the long run, when your tyre burst on high speed, you won't be changing one tyre anymore but the whole car.

prettyboey Great analysis, you sure know your market. grin

Regards,
EF

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
OK,Bro it's fine...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin
newbies beware grin,,,, if you want to last long in forex business don't be carried away when you see traders with 3000% within that short period grin grin apart from few that doesn't care about their capital ,,some are broker's representative for marketing, brokers manipulate their trading engine for more positive result, they builds fat account within a short period withdrawn it, just a paper transaction "Demoreal" grin all this will shown on explorer as if they are real grin

you want to ask what they will achieve in that,,,,

trader with little fate grin will begin ruining after them to open account with the broker with the belief if $3m can be withdrawn successfully within that short period they are real doing well in the business.
trader that want to get rich over night will be running after them for paid alert and so on grin

if you think i be bad belle grin you are on your own,,,i can assure you am realy doing very well on my own grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Silent trader.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
mig007:
Silent trader.
I suspect foul play by EA undecided
Anyway good luck with your trading bro.
But you should know that no trade is won or lost till you close your position.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rely on your own method. Not someone else's.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
mig007:
Rely on your own method. Not someone else's.

Sorry to burst your bubbles lad,
But you created your system using others,
This looks like a system from Alien on FF,
It's good you are still practising on a demo account.
Keep it up grin

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Feshizzy:

Sorry to burst your bubbles lad, But you created your system using others, This looks like a system from Alien on FF, It's good you are still practising on a demo account. Keep it up grin
Regards, EF
HATER

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.