Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:49 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (541500 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rude to me how? What have I done now am lost here. I only tot that I was trying to let pple know dis video is simply accessible from YouTube instead of dem disturbing u to send to their mail undecided undecided....no doubt u r doing something good here by sharing what u know but am still wondering what I did wrong or shudnt I have told dem? Ok sorry if I shudnt have mentioned it's in YouTube my bad den!
Pipsbasketing:
It is well, I refuse to be rude to you, that peace may reign....Amen

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrZENographer: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Enjoy

Hi Pipbasketing. Am new to Forex/Binary. Please are there robots or Signal services you can recommend for me to use that make me good profit with little experience?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by cardinal1: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
[/quote][quote author=lordaustin post=49628624]
seen, Thanks a lot. Lemme go thru.

Oga pipbasketing, please am interested in the videos. my email is ufuma123@yahoo.com. smiley
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rude to you I will explain

You never asked me in the first place to post the youtube link, I already did posted the link 2days ago when I gave it.
So do not make it sound I do not want people know it is on youtube
In this case, I already made people aware it is on youtube, but promised those that asked that I needed to make things easier by doing a compilation which I did. I have made a compiled volume 1-16 folder which I worked on for easy accessibility.

So, I mentioned I do not want to be rude to you because: This forum has existed for months and years, you never gave the link before I told them about it, and after I mentioned it, you never gave them the link (though I already gave it) BUT you only came to mention it is on youtube, whereas there are many youtube videos on FX, you should have mentioned this particular one, like an i-don-care attitude. Like this-one-no-new-to-me attitude. It was rude to me.

shorty002:

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
However, if anyone needs the know where it came from, I already posted it here few days ago.....its not new. So everyone should before now be aware it is on youtube before my promise of its compilation.. I made a complete version for my own self, hence giving out the one I compiled already and the youtube link was taken down.

Thanks

shorty002:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ghostfx: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good day all, just a few mussings want to share with the newbies and all.

As much as its a good thing that (pipb) and other oldies like helping the newbies with videos and stuff and also through YouTube videos, i would say from experience and am sure all you oldies here too would know same that most of this videos are never the 100% method or strategy that the owners really use because in this biz nobody would give you their winning strategy no matter how nice you are or sound so getting yourself submerged into a world of forex videos and asking for strategies would only prolong your breakthrough in this biz. As a newbie start like a student, go on and read and read and read about what your subject or course entails in this case FOREX, u can start from the babypis website and then practice, practice, practice and keep practicing all you have read and know till u find your own PERSONAL EDGE which in this biz which comes most likely after more than thousands of hours practicing and watching the dynamics of the Forex markets The plus side of watching videos are that it might bring new ideas but then the more u watch the longer it would take u to find, build and keep to your own edge without you redesigning and tweaking your system every time you see a new video or someone else s method.

Have a nice weekend

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
I noted I do not want to be rude to you because my response to you might cause chaos in the house. And since the house has been healthy for some time now, it is good it continues this way.

shorty002:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by TLene: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ghostfx:
Good day all, just a few mussings want to share with the newbies and all.
As much as its a good thing that (pipb) and other oldies like helping the newbies with videos and stuff and also through YouTube videos, i would say from experience and am sure all you oldies here too would know same that most of this videos are never the 100% method or strategy that the owners really use because in this biz nobody would give you their winning strategy no matter how nice you are or sound so getting yourself submerged into a world of forex videos and asking for strategies would only prolong your breakthrough in this biz. As a newbie start like a student, go on and read and read and read about what your subject or course entails in this case FOREX, u can start from the babypis website and then practice, practice, practice and keep practicing all you have read and know till u find your own PERSONAL EDGE which in this biz which comes most likely after more than thousands of hours practicing and watching the dynamics of the Forex markets The plus side of watching videos are that it might bring new ideas but then the more u watch the longer it would take u to find, build and keep to your own edge without you redesigning and tweaking your system every time you see a new video or someone else s method.
Have a nice weekend

I think this is true. Which is why I try to practice what I peruse till it produces. Tho I'm still working on that.

TLene:
Good afternoon. I'm a newbie who is highly interested in trading. I've been demo trading sha. Just wanted to ask your opinions on a reliable broker that will me to open a SMALL trading account

Pls ogas in the house
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
I noted I do not want to be rude to you because my response to you might cause chaos in the house. And since the house has been healthy for some time now, it is good it continues this way.

Pip-B,
You have done very well,
And you already said what I was about to say,

shorty002 If you still have something we ain't aware about you can bring it here and share some love.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Feshizzy:

Pip-B,
You have done very well,
And you already said what I was about to say,

shorty002 If you still have something we ain't aware about you can bring it here and share some love.

If your aim is to be sarcastic I will not respond to that tongue
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
I do not use Robots or signal servics, hence I do not recommend any. If you are new to Forex/Binary, you should not think of profits in your first attempts, you have to invest in time and resources to acquire knowledge.........Mind you, this is not a day job but at the end you will enjoy forever.

mrZENographer:

Hi Pipbasketing. Am new to Forex/Binary. Please are there robots or Signal services you can recommend for me to use that make me good profit with little experience?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
But seriously if you came to indicate you are a newbie who is highly interested in trading (see below)
And you confirmed it is true that

asking for strategies would only prolong your breakthrough in this biz. As a newbie start like a student, go on and read and read and read about what your subject or course entails in this case FOREX, u can start from the babypis website and then practice, practice, practice and keep practicing all you have read and know till u find your own PERSONAL EDGE which in this biz which comes most likely after more than thousands of hours practicing and watching the dynamics of the Forex markets The plus side of watching videos are that it might bring new ideas but then the more u watch the longer it would take u to find, build and keep to your own edge without you redesigning and tweaking your system every time you see a new video or someone else s method.

TLene:
Good afternoon. I'm a newbie who is highly interested in trading. I've been demo trading sha. Just wanted to ask your opinions on a reliable broker that will me to open a SMALL trading account
TLene:

I think this is true. Which is why I try to practice what I peruse till it produces. Tho I'm still working on that.

Pls ogas in the house

I still do not know what exactly you then want the ogas in the house to do calling on them (it baffles me), because you already confirmed that you may not need the video.......Mind you, the video is not a strategy but a lesson you will have to learn first in any type of trading strategy (candlesticks)...Ask any trader or those that received it already can testify.

Babypips is good as stated by Ghostfx and I always recommend but then many like me have traded and practiced for years, 4, 8 or 10 but no breakthrough and some get discouraged and disappointed along the line. Only few overcome this challenge. I started trading since 2008 but kept losing until this year which I tagged my year of freedom...What I did? See below

If I have seen further than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants - Isaac Newton
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by TLene: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
But seriously if you came to indicate you are a newbie who is highly interested in trading (see below)
And you confirmed it is true that

I still do not know what exactly you then want the ogas in the house to do calling on them (it baffles me), because you already confirmed that you may not need the video.......Mind you, the video is not a strategy but a lesson you will have to learn first in any type of trading strategy (candlesticks)...Ask any trader or those that received it already can testify.

Babypips is good as stated by Ghostfx and I always recommend but then many like me have traded and practiced for years, 4, 8 or 10 but no breakthrough and some get discouraged and disappointed along the line. Only few overcome this challenge. I started trading since 2008 but kept losing until this year which I tagged my year of freedom...What I did? See below

If I have seen further than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants - Isaac Newton

I believe in standing on the shoulders of giants. I respect the opinions of good traders out there. I get my hands on good material. Even books. But from what I have read and watched, I've seen there are very many diff ways to trade. Some scalp, some trade intraday, some are position traders. I think eventually one would have to pick a style and a system and hone his skill with it.

That is not to say one should ignore everything and everyone else. I stalk this thread even though I haven't commented on it before. I've read your posts and even your facebook page and I tracked down what I think is your forexfactory trade explorer (privatised tho..bummer lol) Btw the way I also agree that trade explorer results over a year depict a more accurate picture of a trader's success than the monthly.

What I was saying was I also believe in trying out what you've learned on the market. That's the only way to know if you've really learned it. That's where I'm at. Trying to put what I've read and watched to the test.

I was asking the ogas for a good broker for a micro account. I'm still asking. And I want to start commenting actively here and I'm looking for some mentors to show me the ropes.

Hope you will especially be up for it cuz I am hoping to be a successful position trader over multiple pairs...in other words...a 'pipbasketer'

forgive my excessive famzing. It's what learners do.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
I love this, keep it up and success is yours

TLene:

I believe in standing on the shoulders of giants. I respect the opinions of good traders out there. I get my hands on good material. Even books. But from what I have read and watched, I've seen there are very many diff ways to trade. Some scalp, some trade intraday, some are position traders. I think eventually one would have to pick a style and a system and hone his skill with it.

That is not to say one should ignore everything and everyone else. I stalk this thread even though I haven't commented on it before. I've read your posts and even your facebook page and I tracked down what I think is your forexfactory trade explorer (privatised tho..bummer lol) Btw the way I also agree that trade explorer results over a year depict a more accurate picture of a trader's success than the monthly.

What I was saying was I also believe in trying out what you've learned on the market. That's the only way to know if you've really learned it. That's where I'm at. Trying to put what I've read and watched to the test.

I was asking the ogas for a good broker for a micro account. I'm still asking. And I want to start commenting actively here and I'm looking for some mentors to show me the ropes.

Hope you will especially be up for it cuz I am hoping to be a successful position trader over multiple pairs...in other words...a 'pipbasketer'

forgive my excessive famzing. It's what learners do.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by TLene: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

Thanks sir.

....now if I could just get that cent account broker....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2016
I am pretty sure there is a huge list of brokers that offer cent account, though I have never used one. You may google it to know them and do your research about their integrity.

Cheers

TLene:

Thanks sir.

....now if I could just get that cent account broker....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by acevic: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

You can try xm.com
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by TLene: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
acevic:
You can try xm.com
Kk. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by 9ja4u(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
I am pretty sure there is a huge list of brokers that offer cent account, though I have never used one. You may google it to know them and do your research about their integrity.

Cheers

@Pipsbasketing Please can i have a link were to download the videos or can you send to this email add: maximumkink@gmail.com.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olalol(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
However, if anyone needs the know where it came from, I already posted it here few days ago.....its not new. So everyone should before now be aware it is on youtube before my promise of its compilation.. I made a complete version for my own self, hence giving out the one I compiled already and the youtube link was taken down.
Thanks

Good day sir, I'm also interested in the video. cyomolly@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Enjoy

9ja4u:

@Pipsbasketing Please can i have a link were to download the videos or can you send to this email add: maximumkink@gmail.com. abeg
cardinal1:

Oga pipbasketing, please am interested in the videos. my email is ufuma123@yahoo.com. smiley
olalol:
Good day sir, I'm also interested in the video. cyomolly@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olalol(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Enjoy

Wow! so fast! God will continue to guide and bless you .
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
oga pipbasket pls i also need the video onyekwerechidinma58@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Enjoy
chinma414:
oga pipbasket pls i also need the video onyekwerechidinma58@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
@pipbasket, pls theres no attachment in the email you sent me.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sent again
chinma414:
@pipbasket, pls theres no attachment in the email you sent me.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Thanks a lot.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Achimaechi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Seyola9(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
oga pipbasket pls i also need the video:
SEYIL3@GMAIL.COM

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by richards1: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
please OGA pipbasketing send the video to my my email is hommyokey@gmail.com thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
SIGNAL.....FREE GIFT

By tmao, 9.30 pm Naija time, check the currently forming candle for the pair.
If it turns bearish (red according to my chart), do not hesitate the SELL with the stoploss as indicated.

One of my best signals

Sorry bro.. I am on mobile... Is this eurGbp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.