Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,040 members, 7,931,581 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:53 AM

Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year (9343 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by bqlekan(m): 12:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Chachanga, bro, thanks for the wishes.. Jah bless
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Candyrain(m): 4:18am On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:
It is with joy and gladness I pen down this Appreciation and Thanks to Almighty God,my Creator,The I AM THAT I AM,my everything.
In thanking My God I cannot forget to appreciate and wish people A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, human beings I have come across.both seen and unseen.
Though I have a problem with FAMZING,I know dey do all does asslicking thing,most times I don't remember most monikers unless I have come across them severally,I will like to pen down lovely words to those I remember,you guys have been great. In no particular order or ranking

Candy.rain more love to your loin man,who ever knows a guy can be this caring cheesy

To every guy and lady on this forum,you guys are the best,I cant possibly mention all the moniker I wish I could but the chosen knows themselves one love people

PS: to everybody I might have had E-Fights with in 2016 and the onlookers,just have it in mind that things like that does not pass NL,started on here and ended on here,in fact I don't remember your monikers,and sure we will forge a better bond this year, ONE LOVE PEOPLE

[color=005500]HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A PROSPEROUS YEAR[/color]

Happy New and Prosperous year dear.

Thanks for the acknowledgment. I'm greatly honoured. smiley
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by HerexG(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
Happy new year : HerexG Viviangist3 Naijasinglegirl Onila Missmary glossy6
Wish you all the best!

Thanks Beautiful Orente, wishing you the best dear....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by misspicy(f): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2016
bqlekan:
Chess? embarassed butter no be monkey food now misspicy. Don't worry, I will turn the chessboard to draftboard. I hope you play draft?

Wait sef, undecided who plays draft on a date? Don't worry we won't run out of things to talk about.. grin
lmao grin
afraid of chess ain't you....lemme make it easy on ya, let's play scrabble tongue
only on that condition tonguetonguegrin
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by dollyjoy(f): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2016
shizzy7:
CHAI!!! God bless this your Messiah oooo..... he must have been awesome, a guardian angel and a cheerful giver.....
hehehehe,you can imaginecheesy

goodmorning dearwink
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by bqlekan(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

lmao grin
afraid of chess ain't you....lemme make it easy on ya, let's play scrabble tongue
only on that condition tonguetonguegrin

How about we play crossbar challenge? Or penalty shootout? m sure you are a football fan grin
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2016
stephenqueen:

Thanks sweet, wish you the same.
I-pelebe of life grin

grin grin
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Shugakay(f): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year to you
Moz22:
Here I go....

Aminat508
Shugakay
Adaksbullet
Funjosh
Donald3d

Happy new year and also wanna wish you the best 2016 has got to offer.
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by misspicy(f): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2016
bqlekan:

How about we play crossbar challenge? Or penalty shootout? m sure you are a football fan grin

lol,really?
no am not a football fan tonguetongue

let's just stick with what I suggested

BTW you sound like a trouble some date already undecided
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by adedayourt(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
Happy new year.
Dharay99
LordOfTheWeed
Kazrem
Emusmith
Oliviaarim
Adedayourt
Diddydiva

Wish you guys all the best!

Happy new year dear. . . really missed u dis past few weeks. wish u a fulfilling year dis 2016

Cc: Permsec
wishing my brov all the best of of God this year
happy 2016
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by bqlekan(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

lol,really?
no am not a football fan tonguetongue

let's just stick with what I suggested

BTW you sound like a trouble some date already undecided
Hehe cheesy lets have it my way on our first date, second date might be your way grin a date on a football pitch, you come with shorts, jersey and soccer cleats. So whatcha say? grin
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by olojuede01: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
ritababe:

happy new year everybody, happiness and laughter shall be our portion throughout this year.
@peeparty na hw u take know everybody like that.
Happy new year beautiful! !
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Omotayor123(f): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
adedayourt:

Happy new year dear. . . really missed u dis past few weeks. wish u a fulfilling year dis 2016

Cc: Permsec
wishing my brov all the best of of God this year
happy 2016
You are missed. Welcome to the new year cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by missmary(f): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year omotayor123

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by permsec: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

You are missed. Welcome to the new year cheesy
Adedayourt! welcome to a new year of total upliftment from God. His favour will shine on you and ur haters be wondering where the source is from.

Whenever you are about to walk down the aisle with omotayor123, Pls duly notify me cos even if i'm in Kaura Namoda, Brass, Agenebode, Ikot Ekpene,Oluyole or Otukpo, be rest assured that i'll honour your I.V.

Namaste.

2 Likes

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by adedayourt(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
permsec:
Adedayourt! welcome to a new year of total upliftment from God. His favour will shine on you and ur haters be wondering where the source is from.

Whenever you are about to walk down the aisle with omotayor123, Pls duly notify me cos even if i'm in Kaura Namoda, Brass, Agenebode, Ikot Ekpene,Oluyole or Otukpo, be rest assured that i'll honour your I.V.

Namaste.

Ma main man
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by subbieD(f): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
peeparty:
Happy new months guys,today’s shalla messages will be about describing/telling your friends in here the hard truth,letting them no how you feel about them,using the # to describe them and how much impact they have been able to make in your life off and on here.Let just have fun and give honest opinions…..

This might actually help each and everyone of us to improve on our relationship with each other.Relationships are all there is. Everything in the universe only exists because it is in relationship to everything else. Nothing exists in isolation. We have to stop pretending we are individuals that can go it alone.
Sorry it going to be boring,buh just do your best to enjoy this,no hard feelings.
Leh go:
Mzztega:she’s got a warm, welcoming personality.passionate about people,very open,understanding and sometimes she can be so annoying.#Beautifullybeautiful#calm#nopretends.

Iplegde10:I call him the cat with 9life,#the ishirov saga.my buddy –buddy,affectionate,always willing to help,I met this dude during the miss nairaland thingy,I was like you sure say I go fit work with this guy so?looking @his dealings on here promted that qwehsion, this guy could make your life so miserable with hating words,buh when we got down to work I found out he was a cool dude,#betterperson,feels your pains,brings solution to difficult problems easily.so great to have seen you mellow down a bit on here.#trueblues#surest G#baddosneh.

Jacky(stfuareyouGod):make I talk the bad side first,jacky is a little bit troublesome/sturborn. sometimes full with hate words that if you cross him way oo,chai this bruva like woman pass me I swear down,he might want to deny dis lol.jacky is always ready to gat your back no matter the situation,jacky is comapassionate,a no nonsense kind of dude,very accommodating.#trueblues#goodlistener#takescorrectionquickly#hisgotasoftheart4getthegragra #streetwise,#gangsta#freshesness#swagful#baddosneh#anodersureG.

Asumo:easy going dude,#confidant#funtobewith#.

Ishilove:power drunk lady,yeah she brought some decorum to romancesection anyways,a lot of us can attest to dar,some of us here begin humble because of this madam.tail just disappear from our yansh by fire by force#veryprincipled#ironlady#firmbelieverof herowncos#intelligent#streetsmart#egoraise*3#delivers2dlatter#shelovsthelord#lovekids#notfake.

Rukkydelta:#nicefellow#agreeablespirit#lovesdancing#pathfinder#understnading.

Sammeer1212:got to know you fru one mumu geh like that lol…..somemonths ago saw you do the routine on here I was like wtf!calm down mehn I know say all that one na initial gra gra am sure you cant even hurt a fly.#speacialpersontosomepipu#determinedtosuccedinallhedos#confident#emotionaldude#amiable#givestoafault.

Udysweet:This lady got a likeable sprit,always busy with her hands,she thinks for hours just to deliver the best,#uyaimma#obonawan#creativelycreative#intelligent#prayerful.

Mrsphyno:#chrishedbyfrnds#unselfish#determined#practicalpersin.

Xavieblue:not seen you around lately buh sure know your doing good,read a few of your thread I can say there is always one or two things to learn from.#blessdbruva#dosnttalktoomuch#a good observer#myownveryveryperson#BLUD.

Thesonofmark:chai as I just type this guy name my throat block immediately,no vex oga I know fit describe you oo,nsutowo iyammi lol,mhn dis dude na correct nightmere for hia,bros make I tell you true eh,the spit wey you dey spit for hia dey afraid me sometimes, both the one wey be say na pipu start am oo come tag you join or one wey dem carry come by dem sef ignore button suppose the activate for your ya”nsh.brava I know say this street rough die buh leh make a difference,yes you suffer fools,it time to take some chill pills @2016.i actually understand reasons behind this sometimes buh nope leht try something new mbok ete. When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.#strongpersonality#greatthinker#funny#
#wisegod#prideofibiobio#handsomedude#foolsmantleslayer#kingslaymelowdown#focused#calcualative#veryskillfull#markedfordistinction#BLUD.

Iamkingzlee:ikpa edwok,#dosnttalk 2much#respectful#sureG#canbecrazysometimes#nodulingniccur#turningupbaddosneh#BLUD.
Kingtom:chai chai chai ikpa da ammesad,tomfinga is one dude yo wish to have around you,during our high school days he was the niggas niggar,this is one dude you can’t just describe cos words will fail thee.#fun#crazy#nevertakesthingstoheart#laffsalot#friendly#notproud#husbandmaterial2016yard#BLUD.

Midhi2: sure mumu of all time,this babe is a champion,highly respected by collegues,a lady with charisma,she carries alota presence,you can’t talk when this lady is talking lol,she alone na squad.this geh can edit her pictures like mad,sometimes sef she go edit am comot her face lol,omo dis geh correct die#kipstopromise#madfunlover#witty#naughty#crazegeh#selfdetermined#strongmiss#sofukenreal#honesttoafault#i can go on and on abouh dis babe and not geh tayad,mumu na all round joy Packard#surebabe,girlosneh#eyanmie#eyanmayweather.#girlyousharpdie

Kika23:might not be so popular,buh she’s#cool#discipline#pricipled#compassioante.

Laniky:#loyalfellow#gotbounceideas#smalliewitadifference#canalwaysconfidein#friendsyolovetokeep.

Twaci:I named her twashit during the miss thingy lol,twaci is cool geh sha,#somtimscouldbeshy#veryrespectful#tkscorrectionquickly,I can remember when I scolded her abou somtin, she wasted no time in apologizing,#nevergivsup#som1yocouldhave agoodconversation with#simplegeh.

Mizmycoli:one person I kept nodding my head@comment even before I registered on nairaland,@point i come dey feel say she be my mama, yeah really mumcy dey nairaland lol #youboththinkalike…#firm@views#gathersherfactbfospeaking#inteligencepaexecellence#lovesthelordwithallherheart#alovernotafighter#tehsyoudwayitis.

Wristbangle:brother of all brothers,I so love this dude,his one person that cares,this guy can lift your spirit to make you feelbetter.#myveryown#smart#philanthropist#cultured#matured#eyanmie#mybruvaandfriend#blessup#busydude#easytiger.

Rosemary216:#industrouse#willingtotrynewfins#achiever#difficulttounderstand#

Nickymezor:#supportive#easygoing#this geh can like click the share button sha.
Cyndax#classy#lessofatalker#friendly#cherful#witty.

Tunnamaniaii:don’t know if I got the spelling right sha,buh dis guy is#matured#speaksinteligently.

Sleekyshuga:#friendly#laffsalot#gotstrongvalues.

Krone:I don the fam this guy since him just the see my mention dey ignor am maybe na because I know geh pus’say,especially during the mr thingy,bros you know try oo,all the same it could be an oversight sha.#lordofthetitans.

Mprex:long time friend,#nicefellow#tellsthewayitis#hardworking#canadviceforafrica..

Subbied:#veryproductive check her works#strongmiss#churchgirl.

Kutekimani:#hustlingdada#mynairalandcelebrity#buh madam I dey vex for you oo,I don win for your show twice,1:The day wey you interview 2face.2:olumaintain .till now I never collect my gift,abeg I need am this new year oo no vex. Wish well@ur tour with airtelNg.
Aminat508:anoder fellow words would not be enof to describe,I so like this bae with a heart of Gold.yes aminat can listen to you for hours buh when it time to deliver mhn you will be like I tot I just spoke to you about this ,am sure she’s working on that anyways.#greatfighter#veryproductivetoo#achiever#veryemotionaltoafault#notafighter butalover.#loveableperson.#cryingprincess lol,sorry I had to leh dah out I hope you will understand, today am just being real.#she’s a giver#wifematerialrecomended.

Phinagold:strong mother who fears God,treat everyone accordingly#blessup#wish you all the best.

Charlene:#stronglady#respectful#talksforafricawhensheneedsto#caring#thisladysolovesthelord#jesusbaby.

Cremish:……..

Deejavuu:#soulmate#sincerlyinterstedinpipuswellbeing.

Mzlaurel:#funfun#musicanddanceaddicted#easygoingtoo.

Mhizkel:#hustlingdada#verydetermined#respectful#eminiballer.i need my own cut from that deal oo,make my new year make brain.

Trypa:….

Richiedinho:Obio you scarce oo,#strongdude.#notadifficultguy.

Agarawu23:#respectyouifhewantsto#veryfirmdude#hisgotagoodheart#disciplined#principled.this dude sturborn die,he rarely listens to you,sometimes or most of the time he dosnt think thru,before making his comment,he spits from his anus,till now,I cant foget being accused by you without profs to show for it,being accused is one of the things that kee me.all the same I had since moved on.wish you all the best.

Jefferyjames:sir sorry I ignored your mention some months ago that was done on purpose,I honestly apologies,I was shocked about the whole saga,till now you can comfirmed that I still don’t know you,just noticed your friends with some of my friends here…like I said I don die dey mata.#strongdude#funnydude#determined#baddosneh.

Rityben:cant foget you in a hurry ma, some years ago,specifically my first year on nairaland you gave me a mention wishing me a happy new year,then I was so new in here,so to get that mention was a shock to me,#much respect to you ma.#blessd daughter of zion#

Komzyb:#obongawan#sweet16 lol#awesomebeing#eversmiling#easygoing#strongbabe.

Ms pat:#smartlady#withastrongpersonality#nice meeting you.

Tallesty1:Another brother in here,always on point.sir I created a thread some month ago about parent,always wanting the child to apologies even when they are @fault your comment and some other pipus comment did help mua a lot,so happy I could get different views from guys here,indeed nairaland has been able to heal wounds,sir on the day we reconciled,just imagine that moment were you dad who is a one man soldier crying like a baby,I was like wow so this man could actually cry lol.omo merriment no easy that day oo.we thank God sha.#blessup#tellsyounotinbutthetruth#husbandmaterialvision2020.

Lisaflex:flexing everything.mma ino#calm#friendly#beauty*3.

TOhphaz:I hope I did not mess up with the spelling again,this will be an ambomination this new year oo.my miss nairaland it was nice working with last year despite the hate,backstabbing etc,we concur lol.#badass”singer#nairalandnurse#if dis geh chuk you injection and you know cry make I know why.#respectful#milkwithanafdacnumber#.more to say about you buh am tayad alredy.

Evegran:one time high school mate,every guys crush lol,#pricipled#classy#hardworking#hardtoplease#veryselective#crazy#luvslaffing.

Amokeme:#reservedfellow#dosn’ttalk2much#goodvirtues#sisterinthelord#shelovesthelord#oyedepo’sgracepersonified#blessup.

Adeh39:this babe sabi body die,the emoticon
lady…#soannoyinsomtims.#veryskillful#listen#nopretence#veryreal#nononsenselady#stronggoaloriented#scentpadipadi.

Tosyne2much:mr 10/10 #disdudematurepassinagesef#cultured#greatthinker#giver#lovernotafighter#blessdchild#easygoing.

Naijaboy:#easygoing#discipline#swagful#crazysomtims#intelligent#respectful#titfortat#nomercyuntothosewhocrosseshispart#meloweddowntowardstheendoftheyear.

Merlisa:#beautifulsoul.

Rozzayy:#friendly#awesome personality.

Diznie:nice fellow,always joyful.

Prettyjo:my first friend on nairaland,I respect you ma,#cool#reserved#goodobserver#mindreader#strongfellow.

Emusmith:stiil one of my best#threadwise#blessup man much love.

Lordoftheweed.#crazydude#veryfunny#hustler#sotalented.

Spicylate……..
Loomer:thanks for always checking bro#niceguy#tksthingseasy.

Askbigneyo:#baddosneh#correctguy#hustler.

Dharry99/twinbroda:#instigator#dosntgivafukaboutwhoyouare#hustler#funnydude

Gifttracy:#mylove#special#crazy#madfunlover#easygoing#lessdrama#witty.

Omotayo:#nice#notafighter#slwotoanger#goadvicer.

Oyind17:wonderful woman#nicefellow#caring#agiver#soft@heart#dramaqueen#veryemotinal#childishmost@times#respectful#veryconfused@timesmy oyinoflife.wish you nothing but joy.

Ritababe:#calm#goodheart#alwaysinspires.
Scentmarl:#smart#brilliant#adehspadi#aleader#favored.

Jolllyjoy:#caring#verynice#determinedtobesucessful#mumu*3#veryconfusedwhenmakingcomment#anywaybelleface#createissueforhersef#sudenlybecamefoolish lol#someoneyoucanconfidein#.wish you will behave yasef dis year.

Ginawest:#happygirl#luvspictures#slowtoanger#easygoing.

Ronald4life:#notfake#speaksthetruth#intelligent#smart#calm#disciplined#easygoing#SureG#baddosneh#

Sorry for wasting you time guys it was really uncalled for,buh I needed to let it out for a better friendship this year, You can actually make more friends in two months by becoming more interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you.
Both the mentioned an those I cant remember made my 2015 a worthwhile,friends makes the world go round,thanks for allowing me a part of you.

NB:all have said here cannot be totally true about you,am entitle to my own opinion,what people think about yo do not matter much more than you think about yourself.it not people say to us that hurt us it is our response that hurt us.i love you all with all of my heart gracias…..

2016 IT YOUR YEAR OF" SHIFT”

@Harvester christian centre(Hicc)

Awww.....tnx superboo kiss wishing you the same....

Tnx bruh

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Twaci(f): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
peeparty:
Happy new months guys,today’s shalla messages will be about describing/telling your friends in here the hard truth,letting them no how you feel about them,using the # to describe them and how much impact they have been able to make in your life off and on here.Let just have fun and give honest opinions…..

This might actually help each and everyone of us to improve on our relationship with each other.Relationships are all there is. Everything in the universe only exists because it is in relationship to everything else. Nothing exists in isolation. We have to stop pretending we are individuals that can go it alone.
Sorry it going to be boring,buh just do your best to enjoy this,no hard feelings.
Leh go:
Mzztega:she’s got a warm, welcoming personality.passionate about people,very open,understanding and sometimes she can be so annoying.#Beautifullybeautiful#calm#nopretends.

Iplegde10:I call him the cat with 9life,#the ishirov saga.my buddy –buddy,affectionate,always willing to help,I met this dude during the miss nairaland thingy,I was like you sure say I go fit work with this guy so?looking @his dealings on here promted that qwehsion, this guy could make your life so miserable with hating words,buh when we got down to work I found out he was a cool dude,#betterperson,feels your pains,brings solution to difficult problems easily.so great to have seen you mellow down a bit on here.#trueblues#surest G#baddosneh.

Jacky(stfuareyouGod):make I talk the bad side first,jacky is a little bit troublesome/sturborn. sometimes full with hate words that if you cross him way oo,chai this bruva like woman pass me I swear down,he might want to deny dis lol.jacky is always ready to gat your back no matter the situation,jacky is comapassionate,a no nonsense kind of dude,very accommodating.#trueblues#goodlistener#takescorrectionquickly#hisgotasoftheart4getthegragra #streetwise,#gangsta#freshesness#swagful#baddosneh#anodersureG.

Ishilove:power drunk lady,yeah she brought some decorum to romancesection anyways,a lot of us can attest to dar,some of us here begin humble because of this madam.tail just disappear from our yansh by fire by force#veryprincipled#ironlady#firmbelieverof herowncos#intelligent#streetsmart#egoraise*3#delivers2dlatter#shelovsthelord#lovekids#notfake.

Sammeer1212:got to know you fru one mumu geh like that lol…..somemonths ago saw you do the routine on here I was like wtf!calm down mehn I know say all that one na initial gra gra am sure you cant even hurt a fly.#speacialpersontosomepipu#determinedtosuccedinallhedos#confident#emotionaldude#amiable#givestoafault.

Udysweet:This lady got a likeable sprit,always busy with her hands,she thinks for hours just to deliver the best,#uyaimma#obonawan#creativelycreative#intelligent#prayerful.

Xavieblue:not seen you around lately buh sure know your doing good,read a few of your thread I can say there is always one or two things to learn from.#blessdbruva#dosnttalktoomuch#a good observer#myownveryveryperson#BLUD.

Thesonofmark:chai as I just type this guy name my throat block immediately,no vex oga I know fit describe you oo,nsutowo iyammi lol,mhn dis dude na correct nightmere for hia,bros make I tell you true eh,the spit wey you dey spit for hia dey afraid me sometimes, both the one wey be say na pipu start am oo come tag you join or one wey dem carry come by dem sef ignore button suppose the activate for your ya”nsh.brava I know say this street rough die buh leh make a difference,yes you suffer fools,it time to take some chill pills @2016.i actually understand reasons behind this sometimes buh nope leht try something new mbok ete. When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.#strongpersonality#greatthinker#funny#
#wisegod#prideofibiobio#handsomedude#foolsmantleslayer#kingslaymelowdown#focused#calcualative#veryskillfull#markedfordistinction#BLUD.

Iamkingzlee:ikpa edwok,#dosnttalk 2much#respectful#sureG#canbecrazysometimes#nodulingniccur#turningupbaddosneh#BLUD.
Kingtom:chai chai chai ikpa da ammesad,tomfinga is one dude yo wish to have around you,during our high school days he was the niggas niggar,this is one dude you can’t just describe cos words will fail thee.#fun#crazy#nevertakesthingstoheart#laffsalot#friendly#notproud#husbandmaterial2016yard#BLUD.

Midhi2: sure mumu of all time,this babe is a champion,highly respected by collegues,a lady with charisma,she carries alota presence,you can’t talk when this lady is talking lol,she alone na squad.this geh can edit her pictures like mad,sometimes sef she go edit am comot her face lol,omo dis geh correct die#kipstopromise#madfunlover#witty#naughty#crazegeh#selfdetermined#strongmiss#sofukenreal#honesttoafault#i can go on and on abouh dis babe and not geh tayad,mumu na all round joy Packard#surebabe,girlosneh#eyanmie#eyanmayweather.#girlyousharpdie

Kika23:might not be so popular,buh she’s#cool#discipline#pricipled#compassioante.

Laniky:#loyalfellow#gotbounceideas#smalliewitadifference#canalwaysconfidein#friendsyolovetokeep.

Twaci:I named her twashit during the miss thingy lol,twaci is cool geh sha,#somtimscouldbeshy#veryrespectful#tkscorrectionquickly,I can remember when I scolded her abou somtin, she wasted no time in apologizing,#nevergivsup#som1yocouldhave agoodconversation with#simplegeh.

Mizmycoli:one person I kept nodding my head@comment even before I registered on nairaland,@point i come dey feel say she be my mama, yeah really mumcy dey nairaland lol #youboththinkalike…#firm@views#gathersherfactbfospeaking#inteligencepaexecellence#lovesthelordwithallherheart#alovernotafighter#tehsyoudwayitis.

Wristbangle:brother of all brothers,I so love this dude,his one person that cares,this guy can lift your spirit to make you feelbetter.#myveryown#smart#philanthropist#cultured#matured#eyanmie#mybruvaandfriend#blessup#busydude#easytiger.

Tunnamaniaii:don’t know if I got the spelling right sha,buh dis guy is#matured#speaksinteligently.

Krone:I don the fam this guy since him just the see my mention dey ignor am maybe na because I know geh pus’say,especially during the mr thingy,bros you know try oo,all the same it could be an oversight sha.#lordofthetitans.

Mprex:long time friend,#nicefellow#tellsthewayitis#hardworking#canadviceforafrica..

Kutekimani:#hustlingdada#mynairalandcelebrity#buh madam I dey vex for you oo,I don win for your show twice,1:The day wey you interview 2face.2:olumaintain .till now I never collect my gift,abeg I need am this new year oo no vex. Wish well@ur tour with airtelNg.
Aminat508:anoder fellow words would not be enof to describe,I so like this bae with a heart of Gold.yes aminat can listen to you for hours buh when it time to deliver mhn you will be like I tot I just spoke to you about this ,am sure she’s working on that anyways.#greatfighter#veryproductivetoo#achiever#veryemotionaltoafault#notafighter butalover.#loveableperson.#cryingprincess lol,sorry I had to leh dah out I hope you will understand, today am just being real.#she’s a giver#wifematerialrecomended.

Phinagold:strong mother who fears God,treat everyone accordingly#blessup#wish you all the best.

Charlene:#stronglady#respectful#talksforafricawhensheneedsto#caring#thisladysolovesthelord#jesusbaby.

Mhizkel:#hustlingdada#verydetermined#respectful#eminiballer.i need my own cut from that deal oo,make my new year make brain.

Agarawu23:#respectyouifhewantsto#veryfirmdude#hisgotagoodheart#disciplined#principled.this dude sturborn die,he rarely listens to you,sometimes or most of the time he dosnt think thru,before making his comment,he spits from his anus,till now,I cant foget being accused by you without profs to show for it,being accused is one of the things that kee me.all the same I had since moved on.wish you all the best.

Jefferyjames:sir sorry I ignored your mention some months ago that was done on purpose,I honestly apologies,I was shocked about the whole saga,till now you can comfirmed that I still don’t know you,just noticed your friends with some of my friends here…like I said I don die dey mata.#strongdude#funnydude#determined#baddosneh.

Rityben:cant foget you in a hurry ma, some years ago,specifically my first year on nairaland you gave me a mention wishing me a happy new year,then I was so new in here,so to get that mention was a shock to me,#much respect to you ma.#blessd daughter of zion#

Tallesty1:Another brother in here,always on point.sir I created a thread some month ago about parent,always wanting the child to apologies even when they are @fault your comment and some other pipus comment did help mua a lot,so happy I could get different views from guys here,indeed nairaland has been able to heal wounds,sir on the day we reconciled,just imagine that moment were you dad who is a one man soldier crying like a baby,I was like wow so this man could actually cry lol.omo merriment no easy that day oo.we thank God sha.#blessup#tellsyounotinbutthetruth#husbandmaterialvision2020.

TOhphaz:I hope I did not mess up with the spelling again,this will be an ambomination this new year oo.my miss nairaland it was nice working with last year despite the hate,backstabbing etc,we concur lol.#badass”singer#nairalandnurse#if dis geh chuk you injection and you know cry make I know why.#respectful#milkwithanafdacnumber#.more to say about you buh am tayad alredy.

Evegran:one time high school mate,every guys crush lol,#pricipled#classy#hardworking#hardtoplease#veryselective#crazy#luvslaffing.

Amokeme:#reservedfellow#dosn’ttalk2much#goodvirtues#sisterinthelord#shelovesthelord#oyedepo’sgracepersonified#blessup.

lady…#soannoyinsomtims.#veryskillful#listen#nopretence#veryreal#nononsenselady#stronggoaloriented#scentpadipadi.

Tosyne2much:mr 10/10 #disdudematurepassinagesef#cultured#greatthinker#giver#lovernotafighter#blessdchild#easygoing.

Naijaboy:#easygoing#discipline#swagful#crazysomtims#intelligent#respectful#titfortat#nomercyuntothosewhocrosseshispart#meloweddowntowardstheendoftheyear.

Prettyjo:my first friend on nairaland,I respect you ma,#cool#reserved#goodobserver#mindreader#strongfellow.

Spicylate……..

Oyind17:wonderful woman#nicefellow#caring#agiver#soft@heart#dramaqueen#veryemotinal#childishmost@times#respectful#veryconfused@timesmy oyinoflife.wish you nothing but joy.

Jolllyjoy:#caring#verynice#determinedtobesucessful#mumu*3#veryconfusedwhenmakingcomment#anywaybelleface#createissueforhersef#sudenlybecamefoolish lol#someoneyoucanconfidein#.wish you will behave yasef dis year.

Ronald4life:#notfake#speaksthetruth#intelligent#smart#calm#disciplined#easygoing#SureG#baddosneh#

Sorry for wasting you time guys it was really uncalled for,buh I needed to let it out for a better friendship this year, You can actually make more friends in two months by becoming more interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you.
Both the mentioned an those I cant remember made my 2015 a worthwhile,friends makes the world go round,thanks for allowing me a part of you.

NB:all have said here cannot be totally true about you,am entitle to my own opinion,what people think about yo do not matter much more than you think about yourself.it not people say to us that hurt us it is our response that hurt us.i love you all with all of my heart gracias…..

Thanks a million dear cheesy

The name "twashit" was hilarious, but it kinda stuck. Happy new year to u too dear, wishing u a very long life, prosperity and fulfillment this year.

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Lagusta(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2016
ritababe:

happy new year everybody, happiness and laughter shall be our portion throughout this year.
@peeparty na hw u take know everybody like that.
thanks dear kiss
Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by Lisaflex(f): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
peeparty:

Leh go:

Spicylate……..

Ete ino, sosong... Idem mfo? Happy new yr

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year by prettyjo(f): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2016
nice one @peeparty.
happy New month too dear.
Unfortunately am just seeing this now.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever(photo)25+ / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.