Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Kylie Jenner Says She Plans To Delete Her Instagram Account When She Has A Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Says She Plans To Delete Her Instagram Account When She Has A Child (777 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Asked If She Plans On Remarrying / I Am A 19 Year Old Prostitute - Kylie Jenner Says After Uploading This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Says She Plans To Delete Her Instagram Account When She Has A Child by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2016
For real? Kylie Jenner says she plans to delete her Instagram account when she has a child

Reality TV star Kylie Jenner is one of the few teen celebs who rules the internet, and one can agree she is practically queen of Instagram. However, the 18-year old entrepreneur may be ready to give up her 46.6 million followers for something more – a family.
In an interview with ELLE UK, Kylie revealed that she will be leaving Instagram when she has a child, so she can really experience life. “Once I have a kid, I’m not going to be on Instagram. I’ll probably delete my Instagram and just…I don’t know, live life.”
She also added that she would prefer a quiet life on a farm. “I would love to have a family and build a home with a farm in Malibu Canyon and just have my kids and throw awaymy phone, and just really, like, live my life and not do this anymore.”

Kylie, who covers the February issue of ELLE,also talked about her close relationship with Justin Bieber and how he understands her.
We can’t wait to see if Kylie will ever actually live this quiet, farm life away from the media.

Re: Kylie Jenner Says She Plans To Delete Her Instagram Account When She Has A Child by axortedbabe(f): 1:26am On Jan 01, 2016
Let's see how it goes
Re: Kylie Jenner Says She Plans To Delete Her Instagram Account When She Has A Child by spidey77: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2016
U no get work

(1) (Reply)

What We Can Deduce From Don Jazzy's Speech At The Headies 2015 Awards - 2 / "Last Year My Brother Got Robbed And Was Beaten To Death In America"-dammy Krane / 8 Year Old Girl Allegedly Married Off To Mature Man In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.