Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Help A Brother In Distress - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Brother In Distress (1364 Views)

Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help / Help A Husband In Distress. His Wife's Stitched Tear Injures/hurts His Manhood / Please Advice A Brother In Distress Of Dental Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother In Distress by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by dominicson: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Integral2xdx:
Thanks for your concern.I reside in Kano state

I think I can help you with the health issue, and as time goes on if I can afford to raise you part of the money for school too, but I'm not promising that for now.

As per your health, let's talk on whatsapp on 08145802864 or 08121751389

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
dominicson:

I think I can help you with the health issue, and as time goes on if I can afford to raise you part of the money for school too, but I'm not promising that for now.

As per your health, let's talk on whatsapp on 08145802864 or 08121751389

Regards.
Am very grateful.I will save your contacts.
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by joliyp(f): 2:17am On Jan 10, 2016
kindly pm me pls
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by naijaboy756: 3:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Beware of scammers
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
Beware of scammers
Yes scammers are everywhere.But I swear by the almighty God that if this is a scam,I should not live to type another post again.The thought of people insinuating scam was at the back of mind when I was about opening this thread.But I know what am going through.as such it did not deter me from seeking help than dying in silence.Thanks
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
joliyp:
kindly pm me pls
Hope you have seen the pm?
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Olarewajub: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Integral2xdx:
I thank God for the gift of life and the opportunity to witness yet another brand newyear.
Please kind-hearted Nairalanders I need your urgent help to these two pressing issues:
1)My health status is such in a bad shape.experiencing lower abdominal pain especially in the morning before urinating,general weakness of the body,sharp pain around the heart region,rashes around the shoulders and back.and of recent lack of sleep.
2)School registration will commence 18th of Jan. And I learnt the fee is at N29,000.
Please I beg of you in the name of God to assist me.About the health issue,I dont know how much will be required.Your urgent response will be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Are you sleep deprived, any symptom of palpitation and lastly, do you experience irritation of the respiratory tract?
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Olarewajub:

Are you sleep deprived, any symptom of palpitation and lastly, do you experience irritation of the respiratory tract?
The sleep deprivation comes in whenever am overwhelmed with the condition of things around me.About palpitation,not really.I only experience pain around the chest region and opposite back.I think the one that happens is normal eg reflex action to a very large sound.For the irritation of the respiratory tract,no.Its more of irritation of the urinary tract
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Olarewajub: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Integral2xdx:
The sleep deprivation comes in whenever am overwhelmed with the condition of things around me.About palpitation,not really.I only experience pain around the chest region and opposite back.I think the one that happens is normal eg reflex action to a very large sound.For the irritation of the respiratory tract,no.Its more of irritation of the urinary tract
Please visit any general hospital close to you. You may be sent for stool and urine m/c/s by your physician. Hope you've dewormed lately.
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Olarewajub:

Please visit any general hospital close to you. You may be sent for stool and urine m/c/s by your physician. Hope you've dewormed lately.
No, i have not.Money is the main problem.Hoping that help will come as soon as possible.Thank for showing concern.
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Olarewajub: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2016
Integral2xdx:
No, i have not.Money is the main problem.Hoping that help will come as soon as possible.Thank for showing concern.

You don't need to spend any money for now. Just go to the hospital and obtain a card (should be less than N50). There after you'll be able to Lay your complains to the general physician on duty.
The Lord is your strength.
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2016
Olarewajub:

You don't need to spend any money for now. Just go to the hospital and obtain a card (should be less than N50). There after you'll be able to Lay your complains to the general physician on duty.
The Lord is your strength.
Amen.
I will do just that.Even though I have phobia for hospital

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good evening brothers and sisters.Please I really need your assistance at this very moment.Everything is just complicated.School registration started on 22nd Feb.and to end 6th March(Normal reg).The fee is N29,000. Secondly,I will need money to run some test to ascertain what is actually wrong with me please!!!
Cc:dominique
Cc:Aminat508
Cc:joliyp

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Anxiety And Panic Attacks During Pregnancy / Please Help, Rashes/reactions Around My Lap/scrotum / Please Help Me! A Droopy Eyelid:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.