Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,262 members, 7,887,756 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (189125 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
shalom123:
AUDJPY confirmed 2 HOUR fall by 1.
REGAL FX.
won this trade... Gold is still on.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
shalom123:
won this trade... Gold is still on. REGAL FX.
Thumbs up for u, bro..I follow u chop am
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by toppy1234: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
@shalom123, I want you to know that we appreciate what you are doing, BIG UP, Kudos Bro

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Thumbs up for u, bro..I follow u chop am
thanks Bro.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
toppy1234:
@shalom123, I want you to know that we appreciate what you are doing, BIG UP, Kudos Bro
thanks Bro...
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lost the Gold trade and its been duly removed from my pair...just tried it and it went AWOL. 5won and 1loss.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
This chart I am looking at is very tempting, was done for the day before but let's take it to close shop...currently viewing AudJpy and EurAud on 30mims chart and this particular candle should be our opportunity.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Audjpy buy and EurAud sell both for 1 hour...
REGAL FX
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
shalom123:
thanks Bro.
Na me suppose thank you o
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Na me suppose thank you o
hahaha...anyway e be then.
REGAL FX.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2016
I am seeing opportunities everywhere... grin
Just waiting for them to RIPE before going for the plucking.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2016
First opportunity in play...USDCHF and Eurchf... If they both end bearish by 11:30 ...buy for 1 hour rise.
REGAL FX
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by csckid(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2016
shalom123:
First opportunity in play...USDCHF and Eurchf... If they both end bearish by 11:30 ...buy for 1 hour rise.
REGAL FX

oga shalom, which time frame are u using to observe it?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2016
csckid:

oga shalom, which time frame are u using to observe it?
30mins
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Toks2008(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Good morning friends.

Online forex trading is like any other business which needs time,patience and dedication to succeed. Overtime, i have realized that many traders lack the discipline to know exactly when to come in and out of the market which leads to losses coupled with fear and greed of wanting to make 100% of your investment in a month.

Take fx trading as a business and invest with patience and you will be glad at the end of the day.

You can now take advantage of the intraday system with two excellent entries each day with great reverse orders and make good profits on your equity.(The intraday trading system is an EA developed by me from a manual trading method which works on the principle of trend following and initiates trades after pullbacks with trades opening and closing same trading day)

This is a test live account traded with the system which was made public for a month
Trading Platform: Meta Trader 4
MetaTrader Login: 7053723
Investor Password: ¬O7ysHAHM
Server: NewForex-Live

IF YOU ARE DISCIPLINED ENOUGH to follow simple entry and exit rules,then take advantage of this system to make good profits each month.

Yes with just 10usd,you can use this system to trade your account and see how it goes.

This is a great system you will love IF YOU ARE DISCIPLINED TO TRADE BY THE RULES. It can make about 20% monthly on the average using conservative settings and over 50% with aggressive settings.

Don't take my word for it,with only 10usd for the VPS fee and discipline on your side,this will be the best intraday system you will ever come across. It is also ideal for options trading.

Send me a PM if interested

Happy pipping

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Only Eurchf met criteria... Watching Eurchf in 1hour time frame now for an opportunity.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2016
Now these are the trade for the day...all in 30mins time frame. If AUDJPY ends bearish by 12,enter for 1hour rise... If EurAud ends bullish by 12,enter for 1 hour fall... If Eurusd ends bullish by 12,enter for 1hour fall... If GBPJPY ends bearish by 12 enter for 1 hour rise... If gbpusd ends bearish by 12,enter for 1 hour rise... If audusd ends bearish, enter for 1hour rise... If eurcad ends bullish, enter for 1 hour fall.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2016
shalom123:
Only Eurchf met criteria... Watching Eurchf in 1hour time frame now for an opportunity.
REGAL FX.
Eurchf 2 hour rise if this particular candle ends bearish by 12...1 hour time frame.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by csckid(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
shalom123:
Eurchf 2 hour rise if this particular candle ends bearish by 12...1 hour time frame.
REGAL FX.

boss, all this your signals are going in opposite direction o
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
csckid:

boss, all this your signals are going in opposite direction o
this particular Eurchf is going fine...the first Eurchf was a win. Even me surprise but am waiting till the very end.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lost the 7 trades... embarassed embarassed embarassed
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by jeco(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sorry boss
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by barikay: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
@shalom123. Pls, Explain your entering criteria
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
shalom123:
Lost the 7 trades... embarassed embarassed embarassed
REGAL FX.
finally lost 7 trades and won 2...making a total loss of 5. You might be thinking why didn't I trade again, the answer is i went to take a rest and did some other stuff so that my mind can be clear again for trading. Now I am refreshed for trading again.
REGAL FX
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
barikay:
@shalom123. Pls, Explain your entering criteria
I identify or spot a trend,observe it closely and wait till that particular trend makes a pull back on a particular candle,after the pullback I enter the trade in continuation of the trend.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Currently watching AudJpy and Eurchf on 30mims chart...opportunity is creating.
REGAL FX
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by amolak: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Toks2008:
Good morning friend
You are also in this game, I thought your area of specialization is romantic issue
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ochadez(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
for sale location Edo state Benin city contact me on 07063167743

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
shalom123:
Currently watching AudJpy and Eurchf on 30mims chart...opportunity is creating.
REGAL FX
sorry, couldn't possibly the alert...already in. Meanwhile, watching 1hour chart now opportunities creating same pairs.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
shalom123:
sorry, couldn't possibly the alert...already in. Meanwhile, watching 1hour chart now opportunities creating same pairs.
REGAL FX.
won't be taking this 1 hour chart time frame trade as the expiry will enter into the next trading day. Good night guys,tomorrow will be better.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 1:11am On Feb 18, 2016
Hi everyone, I have also been trading binary.com since 2013 but i stoped due to light and network iissue, I saw this thread yesternight and I was so thrilled, you ogas are really doing a great work here ooo. I'm in as from today cos being here is a source of encouragement to me.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 5:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Pls anyone in the house that want to sell Pm of 30$

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.